Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Love your posts.  I know I say it all the time but they are so encouraging and balanced.

I don’t think Kava is in this together.  You can’t fake that kind of hatred and contempt.   Vansh views Kabir as an irritant and a nuisance.  One that he won’t hesitate to crush like a bug.  I say bring it! 

Riddhma is an enigma. I can’t figure her out and I suspect they are leaving her this way to change the story if they need to. 

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: coolpd93

Haha..good come outs..I still trust the makers and hope they provide us some out of the box twists ..the way they had gracefully penned Vansh’s character...and he himself getting played by his enemies...I knew he’s upto something ..I still hold on to that...

VANSH🖤💔🖤

Exactly the current track is too predictable n cliche

I too really want something out of the box 

Hope we get to see something more exciting n Vansh really turns out to be master player😎

Fingers crossed!

Edited by HeytzMaaneet - 3 years ago
vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

even if all this is his plan...won't he still consider what ridz did as betrayal...she lied about his death, she is bringing in another person in his place, she despite his constant warnings took ragini away n handed to kabir...  

I am sure he is not dumb to think she is the mastermind...but he loved her and he did expect from his wife to trust him, be on his side....

Everything in this game is targeting  ridz.... from her entry to hiding vrs death, letting kabir stay, saying yes to marriage......bahut cruel hai yaar... maa beta duo....

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet

Exactly the current track is too predictable n cliche

I too really want something out of the box 

Hope we get to see something more exciting n Vansh really turns out to be master player😎

Fingers crossed

Hopefully yeah 😳

Waiting for the revelation’ what the real VR is’☯️

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

even if all this is his plan...won't he still consider what ridz did as betrayal...she lied about his death, she is bringing in another person in his place, she despite his constant warnings took ragini away n handed to kabir...  

I am sure he is not dumb to think she is the mastermind...but he loved her and he did expect from his wife to trust him, be on his side....

Everything in this game is targeting  ridz.... from her entry to hiding vrs death, letting kabir stay, saying yes to marriage......bahut cruel hai yaar... maa beta duo....

I wish kisidin Vansh ko ye realise ho k ek hath se taali nehi bajti hai and trust is a two way street...dono ne ek dusre pe trust nehi kia pyaar hone k baad bhi...dono ne ek dusre se communicate nehi kia...dono ne ek dusre se zada dusro par bharosa kia....sidha confrontation na karke teda rasta chuna dono ne ek dusre k bare mein jaanne ka and vansh ka extra fault tha Ridhu ko itna darana...gurrate hue sher se log bhagte hai use bestie nehi bana lete...he shouldn't have acted too much like ge is a killer or something...and Riddhima shouldn't have been so blind towards kabir...sare signs to the k something is seriously wrong with kabir...Ragini ko bhagana tha fine but kabir ko bhi trust nehi karna tha....Ragini ko leke khudse kahi chupa leti kabir ko bina bataye...

Both Riansh did it all wrong and unka rishta hi mistrust k upar start hua tha and kameene maa beta duo took advantage of that to use Ridhu to destroy Vansh...I hope someday they show vansh realising k galti akeli bacchi ki nehi dono ki barabar thi...aur I hope this time he behaves tactfully and acts smart, and earns Riddhu ka trust so she finally tells Vihaan everything....so far so good, ye Vihaan ka role mein gussa nehi hota, cool headed intelligent guy wala image hai... so lets see...

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by @Heytz-Maneet

Always good to read your excellent insights Heytz though this time your kept me waiting too long😢

All your points and thoughts are very good..my take on this is;

KaVa ---please nooo. I am all for male bonding but for KaVa to hurt an innocent in their game I wont tolerate; but I dont think that is the deep dark secret anyway

In a few more episodes hopefully not 50 more we will find out if Vihaan is Vansh (to me he is but cvs will continue to do a double twist on us...so just when we think this is Vansh playing a game the character Vihaan will do or say something that makes us doubt him). So he will enter as Vansh for family and as Vihaan for Rhiddima

Seeing Kabir marrying Rhiddima in the VR mansions will instantly make him.realise connection bwt AnuBir I hope

As to my doubts..is this a RiAnsh game .. I really dont know; sometimes there are subtle clues and expressions but I cant for now say its RiAnsh plan...such as their so far perfect meetups as you say makes me doubt..it it a RiAnsh pla ? But for sure its a Vansh master plan

Is Vansh hellbent on punishing Rhiddima - yes to an extent but his focus is on safeguarding his family.& finding out who is behind everything.   

Is Angre aware of his identity as Vihaan - yes, its part of the plan..when Vansh kicked that stone...he was sending a signal and that could only have been to Angre   

The night Vansh fell asleep in Rhiddima's lap and she confessed about Ragini...I believe he heard everything. 

Sia- cvs wont reveal just yet..drama of Vansh entering VR mansions just started 

So..still I cannot believe Ragini is dead and Rhiddima left her on the road..something is not clear to me...why build up her suspense for 50plus episodes & just kill her off?  

So there are only 4 questions I am awaiting to find out

1) Is Ragini still alive

2) When will we find out Vihaan is Vansh

3)What is Rhiddima's role..is there a bigger plan she is making because there is an unknown element to her that we are not aware of so I feel.there is more to.come in the big secret whatever that is.

4) The most important question is why did Vansh marry Rhiddima..the day we find out is the time the serial will.end.

This takes me to his forced proposal scene..when Vansh tells Rhiddima she can make any sort of guess she has as to why he is marrying her and to why she will know all limits are going to be crossed... his character toying with us viewers too...why, why, why?🤔🤔🤔

Edited by Wynn - 3 years ago
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

It even dino bad,ek post mili,apse,isiliye bahut bahut shukria Ji.love your analysis as always.I will loved to see the role reversal to play out.coz RiAnsh love each other but has trust issue but ridhima now trust vansh,after his mighty fall.and now vansh need to learn the real truth of ridhima and her innocence and how badly she was played by anubir and not only ridhima but vansh also was played by his beloved mother.it’s high time makers need to revealed her truth to vsnsh .

Thank u so much Shumi for ur appreciation

it means a lot yaara

🤗

Yes their relation always lacked trust n transparency giving chances to villains to take advantage

now when all air is cleared they will team up stronger!!

Waiting for vihan/ vansh entry now.

👍🏼

Ps-I don’t mind vansh hurt ridhima by his scornful word but hopefully they will not visit manhandling 😡 thanks.

With Vansh I doubt he will cross the line cos he has always shown man f principles but ya verbally he will continue tormenting her for her betrayal

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Makers have left so many tracks open.... Dunno how they will handle everything

They dint even show a proper backstory of Vansh, his parents and the reason of his enemity with Kabir. 

I think all the past will unfold with AP's expose as to how she entered their life n how she implemented her plan 

Still hoping Vansh has disguised himself as Vihaan or Vihaan is an aide sent by him coz they just can't kill off Vansh leaving everything around him so twisted, unexplained and incomplete. 

A character like Vansh can't die leaving his family vulnerable to his enemies n his revenge incomplete

It is Vansh only!!😳

And I really wish Vansh's focus is not only on Ridhhima this time but all his family members too(particularly his sundar Amma). Ridhhu must bear the consequences for her doings but she is not responsible for everything that happened. 

He is not gonna spare anyone .. Riddhu will have taste of her own medicine 

AP n K are in for real trouble

Hope its a good n interesting track ahead!

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskie

Was missing your theories and write up Heytal🤗

Thank u so much Muski it really means a lot to me yaara 🤗

Answer to your questions

Why did Vansh marry Riddhima even though he suspected her intentions since the start!

I think he married her coz he wanted to know her(as a spy) there was a monologue of vansh where he was saying sachayi tak pohoncne k liye mai kisi bhi hadh tak jaa sakta hu(something like that)

Yup thats true and his attraction or maybe now we can say his love as Angre mentioned to Ishani 

What did Angre tell him on phone about Ridz when he visited her hostel?

That might also be a game plan of cvs where we'd think that he's talking about Riddhu but he may be talking about someone else

I feel something related to their past is also involved!!🤔

Why would he waste so much time?

I think he was waiting for the time when she is completely normal😒

than too she was conscious on Dusherra day n all KC day she got seizures again he had time ....he had already  waited from 3 years wouldn't he want to get to the killer at the earliest now  ...its very dicey Muskie😔

didn't he suspect someone from his close circle was involved in his families troubles.

The past vansh suspected everyone but didn't have evidence, ragini was HIS evidence👍🏼

Ya exactly my point and Ragini's claim would have alerted him that someone from his known circle must be the culprit n conspiring. So could be possible the game was on much before Ridz entered.

I assume KAVA also surely have a back story apart from the AP angle

As mentioned in my earlier post what important work he had the night he drugged Ridz ... where did he go?

He went to meet and taunt his ex on trust and betrayal😉

Muskie 😆😆

Has he believed that Riddhima will harm Siya so brutally!

Not until he saw Ridhhu kidnapping rags😭

I don't think so n yesterdays epi he told Siya only u can tell me who from our family has done this he didn't once ask or mention Ridz name like did she harm u or no

I still feel he still somewhere believes Ridz has not betrayed him!🤔

Will Vansh in a nick of the moment plan to jump off the cliff without a thorough plan?

That's what I told in one of amrita's posts. Vansh cannot plan this all of a sudden when siya's condition, rags murder, riddhu dhoka is running in his mind🤔

Exactly it was all planned 

Maybe Vansh only orchestrated his plan but Siya mishap caught him off guard

He hadn't expected someone from their house could commit such a heinous crime😕

Did Ridz leave injured Rags on the road n run back to VR Mansion?

She left her heart broken husband on the floor when he literally begged her not to leave and you're asking this question😆

Riddhu ka dimaag ulta chalta hain, Pati ko bata kar apne saath le jaati toh shayad Ragz mil bhi jaati😡😒

I seriously want 2nd possibility to be true but there are high chances of 1st one 

Yup me too ... maybe not from start but atleast now both talk n sort out the facts n team up😳

Lets see

😊

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

After seeing yesterday'e episode. It's clear that Vihaan knows a lot than he should if he was just look a like. Therefore I believe that faking the dead was Vansh' plan, since Kabir had gathered a lot of false evidence against Vansh. 

Yes absolutely all that death drama is Vnash's plan more to hunt out the actual master mind behind the whole conspiracy

He tries to make Riddhima reveal why she was disloyal to Vansh. Vansh married her to get closer to his opponent. And maybe Vansh was hoping that Riddhima will reveal her true colors, if she felt in love with him. So he knows more than anyone can imagine. Maybe Vansh felt he couldn't get a clear perspective on things, since he started to be blindfolded by his own family. 

@bold

Yes that was one of the reason for marriage but not entirely ... there is more to the story maybe they will reveal in future

He maybe suspected someone around him was involved in his Mom's murder so he planned out the whole thing

Lets wait

Now Vansh is clearly testing Riddhima and will watch from the sideline what she is playing and who is playing against Vansh. We see that Vihaan keeps asking Riddhima, about her game. He can see that she is not innocent. 

He knew she was a spy, but somewhere he still believes she couldn't betray him this bad 

so as Vihaan he will get to the real truth about her, will test her loyalties n her motives towards him n his family thats what I feel

Since Vansh is dead for the real world he needs to get his own money back, hence he is demanding a lot of money from Riddhima 😂

Its more to create problems for her ... make things difficult for her .. so she breaks n reveals the her truth...  her motive n her game 

My guess😊