Frequent Posters

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12

wonderful analysis!

Thank u so much

🤗

u were talking about riddhimas pale green outfit, right? is it the one helly posted a selfie on her story with braided hair? some people are saying its not a part of the serial

I think it was IMMJ2 look but the scene they haven't shown so lets see cos the similar look a new bts also she posted recently 

if vansh knew who killed his mom then why was he in a hurry  to reach her before anyone? also ragini had already gained her consciousness and that was when he gave her water maybe the makers changed the plot immediately and presented her in such a way that she wake up for the first time in 3 years

Thats the mystery n precisely thats why I feel a lot is been played in the background. 

maybe the so called loopholes are the part of writers mood swings just like he showed a confused vansh after he returned from his trip..but vansh was just acting

What is shown is the tip of the iceberg the day everything will be exposed it will be Vansh who will be the real player rather than the victim!!

And all the confusion will be cleared😳 ....maybe🤔

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Heytal awesome  analysis.....

Thank u so much Anu

🤗

That line is classic

Wife bhi meri game bhi meri

Ya Patni kamaal ki😎😳😆

Hi Anu 

How u doing yaara

missed u

😳

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Amazing analysis Heytal🤗

Thank u so much Ayushi

🤗

I loved how you brought up all the relevant questions that have been ignored or skipped somehow.

Glad u liked it yaara😃

I got the team up vibes when Vihaan told Riddhima "Good job, Congrats partner"

Yup we can hope that they don't go the cliche MU way but surprise us with them being a team😳

He wouldnt come infront of her if he thought ill of her. He's upto something big.

Yes sure ... he has his game in place n Riddhu is his sole support😳 love hate relation yet together!!

Also the latest in precap "VRS apni riyasat mein wapas aa gaya hai" 😎gave some very good vibes. Cant wait now

Finally now the track has become interesting RIANSH ON FIRE!!☺️

Tom n Jerry😆🤣

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeytzMaaneet

Ya Patni kamaal ki😎😳😆

Hi Anu 

How u doing yaara

missed u

😳

Time nahi mill raha hai 

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

Amazing analysis !

I would like to see option 2 - except KAVA together.... 

Thank u so much yaara

I'm also rooting for option2

KAVA I was being sarcastic as CVs can present anything 

I just hope they never show KaVa r team😔

I wish writers close at least some of these open ends.... before starting new ...story....

I wish they follow your analysis ... so we get amazing show...😊

Ya its high time they start revealing the suspense gradually too much mess is already created!

Thanks yaara for the appreciation really means a lot to me😳

I too think - vansh is using ridhima as he knew she is a strong player .. and also has a bit of trust on ... understood she is/was trapped badly... can't help him any way (even if she wants)  if he was vansh... and so he faked....death!

Vansh knew that she was spy n a pawn who was working for someone

But over the time he has trust on her somewhere that she won't betray him thats why to find out the entire truth n all his hidden enemies he has made a plan!

Lets see how it unfolds😳

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Time nahi mill raha hai 

I can understand 

same here so giving late replies

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

Awesome post dear 🤗

Was waiting for ur bang on theories 😉 your theories always spike in hope and increase excitement 😊❤️

Thank u so much yaara

Glad u like it .. it really means a lot to me!!

🤗

I agree they ended phase 1 of the story with so many cliff hangers which could be answered by only one person the mastermind himself and I believe like u said there is more in the picture than what is shown to us. 

Yup totally 

they always maintained Vansh is the strongest character they just show him so oblivious of the entire game .. his attack is due😳

So far with whatever we are fed, it seems too regular but ishq mein marjawan is about expecting the unexpected and from beginning we are made to believe its vansh who brings that quotient to the show. So somewhere we need to get ready for that boom revelation. However, its still a question whether riddhu is part of vansh's masterplan like u said ryt now its quite impossible but there is a chance for that too. But I feel vansh still holds riddhu on his benefit of doubt on radar. Even yesterday she didn't seem like she was playing alone with husband rather she looked clueless and is in the impression her husband is dead and vihaan is her only option to save her family. Riddhu was sooo lost in her own mission that she even failed to notice so many clues her pati just randomly put out in front of her. 

Ya we need to see whether the CVs chose the cliche MU track or surprise us with them being a team!😳

Even if they r teamed up it will be revealed to us much later they won't drop hints as of now until they want to reveal 

just like KaAP connection, though many of us doubted AP yet until it was revealed we never saw any interaction between them

Lets wait n watch

Let's see thou after all tomorrow the mighty VR is back in the game. I have a strong feeling that  tomorrow there will be a small revelation for us audience something like at least how angre and vansh stage out this maha drama something but before he enters the mansion we will know something at least his vihaan mask will be removed. 

Fingers crossed until then 😆😉

I think all expose will happen once Vansh gets his hand on some solid evidence till then they won't reveal much 

But I think now slowly gradually things will unfold😳

Yup fingers crossed!!

😊

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riansh

your post is making me calm 😌 btw I love your analysis

Thank u so much Riansh

glad u like it yaara

🤗

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Thank u so much 

🤗

HeytzMaaneet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

Love your posts.  I know I say it all the time but they are so encouraging and balanced.

Thank u so much Indra ... for ur appreciation yaara

🤗

I hope I got ur name correct😳

I don’t think Kava is in this together.  You can’t fake that kind of hatred and contempt.   Vansh views Kabir as an irritant and a nuisance.  One that he won’t hesitate to crush like a bug.  I say bring it! 

Arre I don't want KAVA as a team 

I was being sarcastic as CVs may give us that too 

but it would be the worst ever thing cos the whole plot goes down the drain so I don't think that will happen
Riddhma is an enigma. I can’t figure her out and I suspect they are leaving her this way to change the story if they need to. 
I feel her grey side will evolve after this track ends n all will be happily ever after 

phir her side of story will be revealed