Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pragu

@bold - today everybody in India forums will be more happy for you rather than preesha you were the person carrying the bandwagon of family promise na.

On a serious note the whole FD was waiting for preesha POv from months...we got disappointed in keerti track where we were expecting some reaction and pov of her but cvs never focussed on her part ..

Lol yeah when no one believed Preesha could do something like this I did🤣🤣 So I guess I deserve a medal too for keep believing in Mrs. DK😆

But seriously yes today everyone should be happy. They not only gave Preesha's POV but also showed her talking class of Yuvraj.. That has been another sour point fo FD too. So glad they're addressing it.. 😆

Edited by Ishika64 - 3 years ago
Ishika64 thumbnail

Thissss 

The way she holds his cheeks.. First in HM and now here.. No softness there. Kya kisses thi and Rudra's expressions after first kiss, Ye kyu?? .. 

Oh this beard and sexy hair look is growing on me especially in scenes like these❤️❤️

pragu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Wasted 1 whole day bashing cvs.....

Sry cvs maaf kardo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes Nisha ....maaf Kardo cvs ...tum ko underestimate Kiya 

pragu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishika64 thumbnail

Me too😡😡

But I say let's give them a day. Kal nai dikhaya to we'll bash them 😡😡😡

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Didnt anyone noticed ridr has has a hair trim after mahima bed scene whn he wakes up he has less hair at the front? I thnk he has trimmed his hair down 😊

Yhcfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Wasted 1 whole day bashing cvs.....

Sry cvs maaf kardo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

haha seriously pehr chookay maafi from me 🙏🏽 

Lol so M1/2 is a zombie version of the older sister in Aaina 🙄What the heck is that?? Maybe Pillae doesn’t just have a tracker in her. Maybe he controls her period lol 🤦🏽‍♀️ 

Maybe she’s a white walker 😱

But thank the Lords the CVs continue to give us characters that are atypical and keep surprising us. I really was so scared, Ru and Pree would have awkward moments b/c of M1/2. But they both were on this together the first time it happened - love it!! 

Yhcfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Correct me if I’m wrong but Ru and Pree have spent the night in the same room before during the kidnapping track right? 

But this is obviously the first night together with their raging hormones in play ☺️ 

My prediction is that we will get a morning after scene. I think Pree will be in a dominating position b/c like I said, she is bawse! The CVs can’t NOT give us a scene!! FB not allowed. But while in their bliss, poor Saraansh will come in traumatized and parental guilt and young lovers’ shame may set in. 

I say poor Saraansh b/c that’s not cool they forgot about him 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ No one thought how he’d feel waking up next to scary auntie 😢 For the first time ever, Rusha deserve to be interrupted by Saraansh. Bechara!! 

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yhcfan1

Correct me if I’m wrong but Ru and Pree have spent the night in the same room before during the kidnapping track right? 

But this is obviously the first night together with their raging hormones in play ☺️ 

My prediction is that we will get a morning after scene. I think Pree will be in a dominating position b/c like I said, she is bawse! The CVs can’t NOT give us a scene!! FB not allowed. But while in their bliss, poor Saraansh will come in traumatized and parental guilt and young lovers’ shame may set in. 

I say poor Saraansh b/c that’s not cool they forgot about him 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ No one thought how he’d feel waking up next to scary auntie 😢 For the first time ever, Rusha deserve to be interrupted by Saraansh. Bechara!! 

Agreed. 

I seriously think Mahima will hurt Saransh. I think Preesha is keeping an eye on her for some other reason as well that GPS also knows.