Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes finally a gd episode I knew it thankgod ishika is so gd to see u hppy I swear keep it up like ths girl nw I cnt wait to watch  Wohoooo

pragu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishika64

Precap - 

Vasu ki to main na😡😡😡

GPS has right idea. You go GPS 👏

Jhallu Preesha is treat to watch 😎

Rudra back to school and we'll get to see Rudra in uniform 

M2 zombie walk 😵🤢

Suffice is to say I'm really looking forward to tomorrow's episode after ages if for nothing else then for the morning after (First time them alone in a bed) scene😆

P. S. CVs kya jata tha un dono ko dikha dete sote hue aaj bhi. 😡

Sabar Rakh Ishika ...thoda thoda denge cvs jayada manga toh Keerthi track Jaise suffer Karna padega ..

Ru naughty boy  defo do something in bed as preesh has given enough ishara to you for 😉bachana Chahata hi kaun hai

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Yes finally a gd episode I knew it thankgod ishika is so gd to see u hppy I swear keep it up like ths girl nw I cnt wait to watch  Wohoooo

Ha Ha Aishaaaa. It was kamal episode.. Only complaint we didn't get to see RuSha's first night alone 😡😡

But I'm hoping we'll at least get morning after and may be an FB of the night before 

Please CVs you've to give us this dammit 😡

Ishika64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragu

Sabar Rakh Ishika ...thoda thoda denge cvs jayada manga toh Keerthi track Jaise suffer Karna padega ..

Ru naughty boy  defo do something in bed as preesh has given enough ishara to you for 😉bachana Chahata hi kaun hai

Are but ese kaise Preeti. This was their first time together alone without kids, without brandy, without angry wife... Both of them were in mood too especially wifey. Bola na usse bahut pyaar aa raha hain tumpe..

This would have been a good transition and wouldn't look out of place too.. 

But khair koi nai. I'm hoping we at least get morning after tomorrow if nothing esle. 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Ha Ha Aishaaaa. It was kamal episode.. Only complaint we didn't get to see RuSha's first night alone 😡😡

But I'm hoping we'll at least get morning after and may be an FB of the night before 

Please CVs you've to give us this dammit 😡

Hojayega yaar ahista atleast they slept tgther imagine she just sent rudr to sleep there it would hv been even worst not this mourning mybe another 1 chill atleast we got some cute romnce tdy hppy hoja x🤗

pragu thumbnail

We got uber cute RuSha scene with wifey kissing him twice.. Second one is gonna make beard club member very happy (Not that I wasn't 😆)

Why i am feeling that preesha is also enjoying his beard ...lol we were thinking of her being getting rashes...kkoi Nahi pree kush to hum BHI kush ..let the beard be on

Then it was return of back hug. Wifey being shy after tha display of affection before😆

And here's the best scene of the day. Preesha doing Yuvraj ki hatai and beating him with her chappals 🤣🤣Av koi khanna mat ye Preesha kyu Yuvraj ke paas jati rehati hai... Oh I saw that scene multiple times too. Itani khushi 😆😆

🤣I was laughing so hard .. literally he was saviour for us  in past episodes of mahima torture.

Did anybody noticed nowa days yuvraj uses more of UP accent in dialogues as he hails from Lucknow ...it comes naturally to him...but south Indian Ka dialect to Lana padega.

Rudra was proud of wifey too when she said mene tunhrah kam kar diya. Bahar fikva diya uss Yuvraj ko.. Buhahahah😈

ru is getting new new jhatkas from preesha.

We got then discussing M2 in their bed and another lingering hand kissie (Each one is lasting longer than earlier ones!!) 

After that wait oh wait...... And drum rolls please... We gota Preesha's POV... 🥳🥳

Preesha Pov when I heard .. immediately I remembered you ..ab Ishika Khush hogi 

family promise

Muje kyu weird lag raha hain.. Mera dil to Beth gaya ye dekh ke... Oh my poor girl... Abhi to aur hoga... Sadist in me can't wait to see it. 😈😈

Rudra's reaction at finding Mahima in bed 😆😆

Ye Mr. And Mrs. Dhakkan Khurana kitane intelligent hain.. Khud hi reason dhundh liya. Ese log ho to enemies ko kuch jyada karane ki zaroorat nai 🤣🤣

But but but and my only complaint with episode is.. They went to sleep in Saransh's room alone.... Why didn't we get to see cuddling and hugging while sleeping 😡😡 (But I'm hoping we may get it tomorrow)

Saransh's reaction and questions to Mahima 👍🏼

Ishika64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragu

Hi all good morning

I liked the episode

Preesha ne kush Kar Diya

We got pree Pov for Ru and Sar 

and sexy kisses to Ru ...I watched it two times before coming here...😳 they both were looking so hot in their night wears..... night shoots Ka  kamaal Haan ...we want more night shoots 🥳.

When Ru pulled her from back ....that moment was felt like they were real husband and wife  full on masti .

Also preesha ne aachi se sandal se pitaayi ki yuvraj ki . Aur bhaga bhaga ke mara.

Aaj toh kush hogayi main.

Also Ru ne bacha liye presha aur fandom ki izzat ko... pata Nahi preesha mahan banke wahan se chali jaati toh ...kya hota😡

Special request to Saba ...for her version of Ru and pree ka kamaaal

Preeti, I wouldn't say Preesha was being Mahaan. Her POV clearly suggested it was not what was on her mind

Preesha isn't impulsive like Rudra so expecting her at this point to wake Rudra up and take him with her was too much. I personally had a feeling she'd go away from there. I was dreading mahan like convo ki I should let it be. This is good for M2. So happy that they didn't show that. 

She'll reach there though. Where she won't keep silent seeing Ru with Mahima. That'll be her breaking point. We all know she has too much patience. So let's wait. But based on why she said it was defo not the Mahaan move. 

Just my POV 😳

Ishika64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Hojayega yaar ahista atleast they slept tgther imagine she just sent rudr to sleep there it would hv been even worst not this mourning mybe another 1 chill atleast we got some cute romnce tdy hppy hoja x🤗

Lol people really need to have some faith in Preesha🤣🤣

She wouldn't do that.. But yes as to rest I'll wait. I'm not going to complain. I'll complain tomorrow if I don't get even morning after 🤣🤣

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Lol people really need to have some faith in Preesha🤣🤣

She wouldn't do that.. But yes as to rest I'll wait. I'm not going to complain. I'll complain tomorrow if I don't get even morning after 🤣🤣

Lol exactly imagine aj 2 kisses de diya yaar nw thts a big move aur woh bhi pure hosh mein baki sab bhi slowly hojaye ga and rudr possesivness will tke it all out lol

pragu thumbnail

Are but ese kaise Preeti. This was their first time together alone without kids, without brandy, without angry wife... Both of them were in mood too especially wifey. Bola na usse bahut pyaar aa raha hain tumpe..

This would have been a good transition and wouldn't look out of place too.. 

But khair koi nai. I'm hoping we at least get morning after tomorrow if nothing esle. 

Didn't you get the ishara from CVs and Ru ... He said na mujhe bahut need aa rahi hai kal baat karte hai ...

Pata Nahi what he will do in bed ...agar Kuch scene Nahi Mila na toh Sare fandom ko Uske hormones pe doubt hoga