Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Can someone enlighten me where was it shown Ru knows M beforehand ( means by pic or some kind of introduction along the line by S family)? I know they have shown flashbacks of M and R.Did Ru went through R's diary and saw her pic?I'm still clueless that at Ooty Ru unwillingly recognized M.smiley6

They are dealing with a brat and a Psychosis patient.

Looks like creatives forgot S plays out a very important role in this whole track.

None of them has credibility to deal with child psychology,parental responsibility and of course in this case mental heath.All of them are wrong,and unknowingly there is no right and wrong in this very sensitive matter.

One thing irks me Ru is still calling M by her name- WHY? Your wife elder sister is your's too.Doesn't he have basic manners?No wonder S is such a brat.What a role model the poor kid has to look up for ?Highly disappointment.smiley29

One more thing-If M is alive than Ru's full custody has no claims,right?Unless,In Indian Family Law has different outlook that I'm not aware off.

Haven't seen the episode.Is it worth a try? 

Edited by laboni11 - 3 years ago
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laboni11

Can someone enlighten me where was it shown Ru knows M beforehand ( means by pic or some kind of introduction along the line by S family)? I know they have shown flashbacks of M and R.Did Ru went through R's diary and saw her pic?I'm still clueless that at Ooty Ru unwillingly recognized M.smiley6

Looks like creatives forgot S plays out a very important role in this whole track.

None of them has credibility to deal with child psychology,parental responsibility and of course in this case mental heath.All of them are wrong,and unknowingly there is no right and wrong in this very sensitive matter.

One thing irks me Ru is still calling M by her name- WHY? Your wife elder sister is your's too.Doesn't he have basic manners?No wonder S is such a brat.What a role model the poor kid has to look up for ?Highly disappointment.smiley29

One more thing-If M is alive than Ru's full custody has no claims,right?Unless,In Indian Family Law has different outlook that I'm not aware off.

Watch RuSha scenes only. Rest all I skipped.

pragu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laboni11

Hey Laboni 🤗after so many days.

Ru never knew that preesha had a elder sister niether he saw any pic of hers.

He totally believed mahima story in ooty and left pree at hotel to make mahima meet saransh ...which still not digestable .

But when he brought mahima home and was introducing mahima as saransh mother that sharda , balraj everybody knew preesha sister was dead 🤪...many loop holes in mahima track no logic anywhere

Please please watch the episode for Rusha emotional scence we have never got till date both actors excelled 👏

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Yes other scenes were useless. Vasu made me anxious with her aggression. 

laboni11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Oh Jeez!

Thanks Elo!🤗

Will do and come back later to join the discussion.👍🏼

Edited by laboni11 - 3 years ago
laboni11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragu

Hey Laboni 🤗after so many days.

Yup!busy with life and work.🤗

Ru never knew that preesha had a elder sister niether he saw any pic of hers.

He totally believed mahima story in ooty and left pree at hotel to make mahima meet saransh ...which still not digestable .

But when he brought mahima home and was introducing mahima as saransh mother that sharda , balraj everybody knew preesha sister was dead 🤪...many loop holes in mahima track no logic anywhere.

Gotta Ya.👍🏼

Lol...and here I was thinking I missed a major chunk of  very important info.😆

Please please watch the episode for Rusha emotional scence we have never got till date both actors excelled 👏

My main reason to stick along.😊