Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Preesha is definitely loving his beard.. May be this was the creative decision Ash  were talking about 😈

I don't mind it if wifey loves it who are we to object😉

Lol yeah my demand for Preesha's POV is jag jaheer but I believe this would have made many people happy 😆 After RuSha romance if one thing is being asked a lot is Preesha's POV 🤣

And yes Wifey is miles ahead aaj kal than Hubby in romance and in other things too😆

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Well finnly I was rght rudr schooling is bk on track thankgod thy never forgot about tht ☺️

Ishika64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Lol exactly imagine aj 2 kisses de diya yaar nw thts a big move aur woh bhi pure hosh mein baki sab bhi slowly hojaye ga and rudr possesivness will tke it all out lol

Yup wifey is fasttttt. Darati nai kisi se.. 

I'm so happy Preesha ne meri izzat bacha li. I've said Preesha won't shy away from showing affection to hubby like months ago...but man main to tha. Ye bandi kahi popat na karaye but noooo she's ahead of everyone only behind hubby 🤣

Edited by Ishika64 - 3 years ago
Ishika64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Well finnly I was rght rudr schooling is bk on track thankgod thy never forgot about tht ☺️

Yessssss I want to see Rudra in uniform 😆

But ab kaise lagega with so much beard. He said first time yaar dhahdi m ke saath uniform, cartoon laguga. Tab to kuch bhi nai tha. Ab to🤣

pragu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishika64

Preeti, I wouldn't say Preesha was being Mahaan. Her POV clearly suggested it was not what was on her mind

Preesha isn't impulsive like Rudra so expecting her at this point to wake Rudra up and take him with her was too much. I personally had a feeling she'd go away from there. I was dreading mahan like convo ki I should let it be. This is good for M2. So happy that they didn't show that. 

She'll reach there though. Where she won't keep silent seeing Ru with Mahima. That'll be her breaking point. We all know she has too much patience. So let's wait. But based on why she said it was defo not the Mahaan move. 

Just my POV 😳

Nicely explained preesha dilemma.

Yes she is not impulsive like Ru to wake him up ....but I seriously thought that she would wake him up and asked him to sleep alone in sar room ...and she would sleep there .

I precap also she was keeping an eye on mahima ....

now more preesha POv will start coming in.

Nichuss thumbnail

Wasted 1 whole day bashing cvs.....

Sry cvs maaf kardo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ishika64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragu

Nicely explained preesha dilemma.

Yes she is not impulsive like Ru to wake him up ....but I seriously thought that she would wake him up and asked him to sleep alone in sar room ...and she would sleep there .

I precap also she was keeping an eye on mahima ....

now more preesha POv will start coming in.

Yeah I saw everyone's expectations yesterday about Preesha's actions. Maine nai rakhi thi but isiliye I was super happy with whatever was shown😆 

And yes we'll start to get her POV more. And may be one day we'll get Preesha who asks Rudra to get up and come with her if this scenario is repeated again 😆

Yhcfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I watched some of Rusha’s scenes today and just have to say- as much of a DK Pree can be at times, she’s a frigging bawse 😎 

Ishika64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Wasted 1 whole day bashing cvs.....

Sry cvs maaf kardo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nichuuu. We gotta keep VISHWAAS on CVs🤣

Although I'm giving them one day.. Kal morning after nai dikhaya to I'm going to bash them left right and center 😡😡

pragu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishika64

Yup wifey is fasttttt. Darati nai kisi se.. 

I'm so happy Preesha be meri izzat bacha li. I've said Preesha won't shy away showing affection to hubby like months ago...but man main to tha. Ye bandi kahi popat na karaye but noooo she's ahead of everyone only behind hubby 🤣

@bold - today everybody in India forums will be more happy for you rather than preesha you were the person carrying the bandwagon of family promise na.

On a serious note the whole FD was waiting for preesha POv from months...we got disappointed in keerti track where we were expecting some reaction and pov of her but cvs never focussed on her part ..