Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: foresight

oh we are getting morning romance tomorrow for sure interrupted by sar....who will say how could u leave me with her.  We might get a kiss or two squeezed in when they wake up in each other’s arms before the interruption 

interrupted or lollipop... tey shd show RUSHA....

kuch tho dayaakaooo fanspar🤣

Nichuss thumbnail

brb 

today im on leave...

so open for Gifs... caps...

willl b back with todays gifs n caps....

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nichuss

Pree keeping eye on Mah luks suspicious.... will wait for epsd

she is worried about leaving Mahima unattended with sar....and also she doesn’t want Mahima to take her place in sar life. 

Mahima might initially distract pree with attention in sar before she makes it evident she is after ru.

I feel the zombie walk from precap might end with weird look tommorow to all of us to tell us she is evil. Or the precap of Monday might tell that to us.

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: foresight

she is worried about leaving Mahima unattended with sar....and also she doesn’t want Mahima to take her place in sar life. 

Mahima might initially distract pree with attention in sar before she makes it evident she is after ru.

I feel the zombie walk from precap might end with weird look tommorow to all of us to tell us she is evil. Or the precap of Monday might tell that to us.

hi5 

i too felt like tat.... tat zombie walk looked suspicious.... anyways...big drama ahead....

just wish RUSHA to tackle together like today

Nichuss thumbnail

today ru...

abhi.... im so sleepy.... i cant think now...

come lets sleep on Saransh room

wasnt it a chaance maara time 🤣

Nichuss thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/stories/aishwarya_khare/2451137522143661175/

is it S house or K house..................

Saru n Aish got well soo quickly

Ishika64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

ha ha ha ha ha ha Ishu.... i shd hv ,,, i mean we shd hav shown some [patience............

wat an epsd.................

seriously i loved yuv today..... 2 thank u.............. 🤣

n 2 KISSiessss ☺️☺️☺️ 

Bhagya..... u r prediction is coming true.... pree will be more high romantic...

Yes Nichu. CVs have proven time and again that we gotta wit a but. Not that they don't have their bad days but still. 

I am going to be very angry though if there is no morning after.. CVs beware. I am giving you time till next episode varana be ready for dhulai jaise Preesha ne ki Yuvraj k

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello Sapnaa🤗

@bold...  haaan she eyeing on mah --curious for me............... More than Ru i blv Pree to find something is missing with ths so called Akka.........

Yuvi getting suitcase.... it wont b just for thanks ryt................. he was taken back wen he came to knw Mah told Yuv tuk her to Ooty

🤗🤗 nichu

Yuvraj is trying to find a route into k house to see what is going on. He cant stay without knowing, he is like ahana. And rusha are keeping him firmly out, he might think m2 will give him inroads....but she is smarter and more cunning them him, she might use him but will never let him in. But yes he will find something odd as he keeps saving these people Becuase she was very strong and bossy with him...

Nichuss thumbnail

Nichuss thumbnail

@ishu -- even me too... plus point is saturday... so usually it shd be Rushalicious epsd.... fingers crossed

@sapna,,,, hmm... lets see... hw he goin to get in ths Mah track