Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Suits SouNoor☺️ I love their first meet in film ,shoe scene it's all symbolic. suits SouNoor as MiNeil  

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

shaku role  will be perfect.I can already relate and imagine 😆

Yes ,Shaku🤣🤣anf scene when  she will get shock of her life when Neil will say he loves mangoes chor girl 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Yes ,Shaku🤣🤣anf scene when  she will get shock of her life when Neil will say he loves mangoes chor girl 🤣

Will try to update tonight

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 2

“Maa, what is this? You know I don’t believe in this shagun apshagun. It irritates me.” Neil complained when he got to know that his maa Shakuntala devi is not accompanying him to Preet Khanna’s house because a cat crossed her path in the morning while she was returning from temple and now she thinks that if she goes with Neil then definitely something bad will happen. According to her, Neil was going to meet his would be wife. She was so confident that Neil would like Preet and would say yes to marry her at once and she didn’t want anything to bring bad luck today.

“You don’t believe in it but I believe in it. And we are talking here about your future….your marriage…I don’t want anything to go wrong.” Shakuntala tried to make him understand. “But maa, it would look awkward that a prospective groom has come alone to see the girl. What will I do there? Its my first time meeting someone like this….I don’t know anything.” Neil reasoned. “Offo! Aisa kuych nahi hoga. Kuch awkward nahi lagega. Maine Preet ki papa ko phone karke sab kuch samjha diya hai. You just go, meet her, ask her whatever you want to know…it will all be ok….I am sure once you see her na….you wont be able to say no.” Shakuntala replied and literally pushed him outside the door.

Having no other option Neil sighed and started walking. He stopped when he was just about to cross the premises. He turned around and before he knew his legs carried him towards the mango farm. He looked here and there to see if that mango thief Mini and her gang was here or not. There was no one. He sighed and turned to go back. He didn’t know why he wanted to see her in the first place and when he didn’t find her here why he was disappointed.

Since Preet’s house was nearby Neil thought of going on bike instead of car. If his maa was with him she would have never allowed him to take bike. His maa believed in showing off their wealth and riches to everyone. And she would have never left an opportunity to show off in front of ‘ladki wale’, Neil thought and laughed. He respected his maa a lot. She had earned every bit of respect in this town with her hard work and lived upto Oberoi clan’s image but she was a bit pompous when it comes to society, class, wealth, family prestige and all. And he having spent most of his time in Delhi where all he interacted with all sorts of people in his student life, he was much more practical and understanding. But he knew inspite of being all this his maa was good at heart.

Neil reached Preet’s house. There he saw some boys playing gully cricket. The one who was batting hit the six and the ball broke the rear view mirror of Neil’s beloved Harley Davidson. Neil picked up the ball and looked at his bike. His heart broke down with the rear view mirror. “Aey, ball wapas karo.” One of the boy said. “Wapas? My foot. You know what you did here…you hit my favorite bike…is this the place to play cricket? Call your parents I will complain to them.” Neil shouted in anger. “Hey you!” The one who has hit the shot spoke now. Neil kept looking at that “boy” who now had now removed his cap in anger and his long hair came open. He marched towards Neil now angrily and Neil got the shock of his life when he identified that “boy” as that mango thief girl Mini.

“Do whatever you want. Jisse bhi complaint karni hai kar lena…you akdu…now give our ball back.” Mini said in attitude. Neil just kept looking at her with open mouth. She was again wearing plain jeans and boys collar t shirt. She had tied her hair in a bun and wearing a cap. From some distance she indeed looked like a boy. He saw all her friends…the same gang…all were boys though. May be she is tom boyish. He concluded.

When Mini saw him standing there like a statue. She snatched the ball from his hands. She turned around and jerked her hair behind which hit Neil’s face and walked away in attitude again. She gave ball to another boy and they continued to play. Neil on the other hand was again mesmerised by her raw beauty and fiery attitude.

Preet’s father, Mr. Khanna came outside hearing the commotion and saw Neil. “Arre Neil beta you have come….come inside. Please don’t mind these stupid children. All are brats…that Mini is their gang leader. She is spoiling them all.” Mr. Khanna replied as he looked at Mini like she was some alien. Don’t know why her father doesn’t keep her in control.” He commented and welcomed Neil on the door and took him inside with respect. He sat quietly at one place. Mr and Mrs. Khanna chatted with him for a while then they called Preet. Neil looked at her. A cute girl wearing heavy punjabi suit carrying tray of tea and refreshments came from inside the kitchen.

“She is Preet, our daughter.” Mrs. Khanna made the introduction. Preet sat down opposite Neil and looked down shyly. “Arre beta, kuch toh lo…ye sab tumhare liye hi hai…Preet ne apne haatho se banaya hai.”Mrs. Khanna didn’t leave the opportunity to boast about her daughter’s cooking skills. Neil gave a small smile as he took tea cup. “Toh beta, puchhiye aap jo bhi puchhna chahte ho Preet se.” Mr. Khanna said.

“Yaha….I mean….with you guys sitting here? Wouldn’t it be better if we get sometime alone?” Neil said nervously. “Yeah, we understand…ok we are just in another room Preet beta.” Mrs. Khanna said and gestured her husband to come along.

“So Preet…right?” Neil started the conversation. Preet just blushed in response. “What have you studied?” Neil asked. “Ji maine….uh…wo…” Preet hesitated but Neil heard her mother’s voice from inside. “She has done MA in Sociology.” Neil looked back and found Mr. and Mrs. Khanna were peeping from a small window.  He felt weird but decided to let it go. “So what are your hobbies?” Neil asked again. “I like doing puja every morning and evening.” Preet replied as she blushed some more. “That’s ok but what do you do to kill time?” Neil asked again. “Uh…to kill time…I…” Preet hesitated again as she started thinking what to say when Neil again heard her mother’s voice. “She do lots of things like stitching, weaving, cooking even singing…she can sing right now if you want…Preet beta sing your favorite bhajan…” "No no no...its not needed." Neil replied hurriedly. 

Neil was frustrated now by the constant disturbance by her parents. “Ji aap inhe bolne dijiye na. Aap kyu bar bar beech mein bol rahi hai.” He said it at last. “Wo kya hai…hamari beti thodi sharmili hai.” Mrs. Khanna replied. “Toh agar inse main shadi ke baad kuch puchhunga toh ye khud batayengi ya tab bhi jawab dene ke liye aap ko bulayengi?” Neil taunted hoping that her parents would stop interfering but they just smiled sheepishly and continued to jump in between.

Neil noticed that Preet might be beautiful but she is like some decorative doll….might be pleasing to eyes but low on self confidence, very docile, domestic. Doesn’t even give a proper reply forget about engaging in a good conversation. He didn’t want his wife to be like robot who does things as per his commands. He wanted to have smart, interesting life partner with a personality of her own.

Neil was lost in his thought when again Mini hit a shot and this time their ball broke Khanna’s window glass and directly came in the room where Neil and Preet were sitting. While Mr. Khanna was busy in fighting with other children, Mini marched in the room un ashamedly and picked up the ball. She was about to leave but noticed Neil and Preet. She saw Preet was all decked up in heavy dress and jewellry and all kinds of sweets and snacks were placed at the table. She at once understood that Neil has come to see Preet for marriage. Though she really didn’t care about it but this man…he has taken up fight with her two times now. How could she leave him like that.

“Preet, come on…itne bure din aa gaye hain tumhare ki tum is akdu se shadi kar rahi ho?” Mini asked loudly. Preet gasped at her audacity and she tried to shut Mini’s mouth. “Kya matlab tumahara…kya burai hai mujhme?”Neil asked as he was offended. “Koi achhai bhi toh nahi hai.” Mini snapped back. “Toh tumme kaunsi achhai hai…you jungli billi.” Neil pointed finger at her. “Huh…kya bola….you akdu, sadu kahi ke….” Mini said as she marched towards him and pushed him back on the chair. Neil sat down on the chair with a thud and all the tea from the cup he was holding fell down on his shirt. Mini couldn’t stop laughing seeing his condition. Hearing her laughter Neil looked up at her angrily to give reply but again he was captivated by her carefree laughter. He kept looking at her and couldn’t stop himself from smiling. In Mini’s lively presence Preet’s dull personality become even more evident. Neil kept looking both the girls as he finally got the answer what his heart wanted.

“Neil! What have you done? Mr. Khanna called me just right now. You said no to Preet? Isse achha rishta tumhe nahi milega…she is ideal bahu for this khandan. Sarvgun sampann….why you rejected her?” Shakuntala devi asked from Neil finally coming out of the shock she got when she learned that Neil rejected her choice.

“She may be ideal bahu material but I am not looking for that in my life partner. I want someone who can be my equal…understands me, talk with me…share my problems and happiness…someone with whom I can have a good conversation…are you getting my point?” Neil tried to explain. “Beta ye chhoti jagah hai…yaha ladkiyan aisi hi hoti hai…sankochi swabhav ki…tumhe jaise ladki chahiye wo yaha kaise milegi…kahi tumne Delhi mein hi koi ladki dekh toh nahi rakhi?” Shakuntala asked suspiciously.

“No maa, if that was the case I had never said yes for meeting Preet.” Neil replied. “Then, I will find some new rishta for you. ”Shakuntala devi decided. “No maa, there is a girl in my mind….and she is from Patiala itself.  I met her two three times but…oh she hasn’t left my mind ever since…she is so beautiful…so…” Neil replied remembering Mini. “Achha samajh gayi…ye toh batao ye ladki hai kaun jisne tumpar is kadar jaadu kar diya hai ki tumhe uske siwa aur koi dikhta hi nahi?” Shakuntala devi asked getting a little bit jealous as this was the first time his son was talking about some girl in this way. He has never disobeyed her but now..due to this mystery girl he was even arguing with her.

“Mini….I asked from Mr. Khanna about her when she came in their home. He told me she is Mini Khurana. She is our estate's account officer Mr. Ashok Khurana’s daughter.” Neil answered her query.

“WHAT??? MINI!!! Ashok’s daughter Mini? That mango theif Mini? That…that….uncouth, uncultured ….jhalli Mini? That tom boyish Mini?...oh no…oh my god…please…have some mercy on me…it cant be happening….my son cant like that girl.” Shakuntala devi almost fainted as she continued her rant.

“Maa, don’t over react …ok? I know she is different from other girls but that’s what makes her unique.” Neil defended his choice. “Hey bhagwan! Aisa kaise ho sakta hai? Mere rajkumar jaise bête ko is puri duniya mein pasand bhi aayi to kaun…wo jhalli…badtameez ladki?” Shakuntala cried some more.

“Enough maa, she is not that bad. In fact she is the most prettiest girl I have ever seen. I will only marry her.” Neil announced his decision.“ No way, I am not going to bow down in front of your stubbornness this time. You are just attracted towards her…I don’t know what you have seen in her…but this is just an attraction…I wont let you ruin your life like this.” Shakuntala devi tried to make him understand. “I know maa whats the difference between attraction and love….what I feel for her…the constant need to see her, to talk to her…to have her around me…its not mere attraction….its deep.” Neil argued.

“No I will not allow this to happen….wo ladki is khandan ki bahu kabhi nahi ban sakti.” Shakuntala devi gave her final decision. “Ok, then you also listen. I will only get married to Mini or else I won’t ever get married.” Neil also announced his decision.

Some days passed both mother and son were not talking to each other. None of them was ready to agree to others’ wish. Shakuntala devi passed by Neil’s room where she saw him packing his bags. She couldn’t stay silent anymore.

“Where are you going?” Neil didn’t reply anything and kept packing. “I asked something . Where are you going?” “I am leaving.” Neil replied coldly. “What? But why? You said you have come for two months. ”Shakuntala asked. “What will do here if you are not talking to me and not even fulfilling my wish. I know you will somehow force me or do your emotional blackmail to make me say yes to Preet. But this time I will not let it happen. I love Mini and I will only get married to her. If you force me then I will never come back here.” Neil said with determination.

Shakuntala gasped listening to him. Never ever her son has argued or angry with her this much. That Mini must have done some magic on him. She wanted to oppose him but he was his only son…only family. To her, his happiness was more important that her choice, than anything else in this world. He has never shown this much stubbornness before. Shakuntala decided that before her only son turn against her she should better fulfill his wish. And she decided that however jhalli that Mini was but if her son wants her then she will be the bahu of Oberoi khandan.

“Fine! You won. Tomorrow I’ll talk with Ashok Khurana and ask for Mini’s hand. Are you happy now?” Shakuntala finally said accepting defeat. “Really maa? Why tomorrow why not today?” Neil couldn’t hide his happiness as he hugged his mother. Shakuntala smiled at his excitement. “Because I have sent him out of town today. He will return tomorrow then I will talk about it.” Shakuntala answered. “I love you maa. Thank you so much. You don’t know how happy I am.” Neil said as he hugged her mother once more. “My happiness lies in your happiness.” Shakuntala said and ruffled his hair.

to be continued.....

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Journey starts.😳 I could imagine SouNoor as MiNeil here  Shaku and her mango thief daughter in law 🤣

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Jungli bili  Neil's jungli billi ☺️ loved their encounter .   Shaku will finally welcome mango thief now 🤣 poor Neil have no idea it's not going to be easy to deal with this tomboyish  jungli billi 😆

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Neil weds jungli billi   shaku face 🤣 in future when they get tuned up Mini must call shaku babes🤣😉. 

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Journey starts.😳 I could imagine SouNoor as MiNeil here  Shaku and her mango thief daughter in law 🤣

Shaku will have hard time controlling this mango theif🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

Jungli bili  Neil's jungli billi ☺️ loved their encounter .   Shaku will finally welcome mango thief now 🤣 poor Neil have no idea it's not going to be easy to deal with this tomboyish  jungli billi 😆

Jungli billi and akdu ladka will be hell of a pairing🤣 mango theif will give lot of troubles to shaku🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Neil weds jungli billi   shaku face 🤣 in future when they get tuned up Mini must call shaku babes🤣😉. 

Bilkul yahi socha tha maine🤣