Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

yes.you are right.since chavi is famous  the articles promote it as a Chavi show.Dangal got another famous producer RS's show too.but it didn't last long.many dental shows are ended abruptly.I wish this show was telecast in another channel

dangal tv shows dont usually last more than 6 months so lets see 😅

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

kasauti and kyunki saas were both star plus shows too, and being on same channel too makes it contractually easier.... however is dangal owned by zeetv? I'm not sure. Working as a lead on one channel and a character in another channel's show could have issues too for manit. I hope not though. Just hope down the line manit doesn't decide to quit. When pavitra rishta became very popular, sushant quit his support role in ekta's kis desh... in which he was support role and was getting better screen time than manit was at least... but I heard the shooting for two shows got too much for him that's why. Either way manit is going to earn really good if he sticks to two balaji shows a time. Happy for him. 

That would be brilliant if manit is kept on both shows. I guess ekta knows that manit has been sidelined unfairly and underutilised, plus she knows rishabh is a highly loved character in kundali too which manit's performance too made possible, so she saw the potential in him, just like she did with sushant. 

if manit had to quit one show i think he will quit dangal show because it can not last longer than kundali. as kdb is the trp topper, it can run for 5 more years. 

kis des was less popular than pavitra rishta and it lasted only 2 years. also sushant was quiet young, he even left pavitra rishta for bollywood. manit can not be experimental like sushant, he is already in mid 30s. as far as i know manit is extremely committed to kundali, he cant even imagine leaving it 😂

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kis desh was very popular.It was ended bcz of Ekta's issues with SP.All her other shows too ended on SP.Sushant quit Kis desh as in PR he was the lead while in Kis desh he was in a side role.But I think Rishab is considered as a parallel lead though Karan is the lead.I don't think Manit will quit the Dangal show as he is the lead there.He doesnt have to quit it,if it is difficult to manage 2 shows he could have not accepted the new show

Originally posted by: an_am

if manit had to quit one show i think he will quit dangal show because it can not last longer than kundali. as kdb is the trp topper, it can run for 5 more years. 

kis des was less popular than pavitra rishta and it lasted only 2 years. also sushant was quiet young, he even left pavitra rishta for bollywood. manit can not be experimental like sushant, he is already in mid 30s. as far as i know manit is extremely committed to kundali, he cant even imagine leaving it 😂

jasminerahul thumbnail

Forget about 6 months.Some shows were pulled off air after one month.I feel bad 4 Manit that when he got a nice lead role it is in the wrong channel where the shows do not have trps at all

dangal tv shows dont usually last more than 6 months so lets see 😅

jasminerahul thumbnail

Not only RR many balaji actors used to do 2 shows together in SP,Sony n ZEE those times.But Manit's new show is in Dangal where all shows r flops.So Manit will not have to manage 2 shows together 4 a long time

Originally posted by: sammy17

kasauti and kyunki saas were both star plus shows too, and being on same channel too makes it contractually easier.... however is dangal owned by zeetv? I'm not sure. Working as a lead on one channel and a character in another channel's show could have issues too for manit. I hope not though. Just hope down the line manit doesn't decide to quit. When pavitra rishta became very popular, sushant quit his support role in ekta's kis desh... in which he was support role and was getting better screen time than manit was at least... but I heard the shooting for two shows got too much for him that's why. Either way manit is going to earn really good if he sticks to two balaji shows a time. Happy for him. 

That would be brilliant if manit is kept on both shows. I guess ekta knows that manit has been sidelined unfairly and underutilised, plus she knows rishabh is a highly loved character in kundali too which manit's performance too made possible, so she saw the potential in him, just like she did with sushant. 

an_am thumbnail

Forget about 6 months.Some shows were pulled off air after one month.I feel bad 4 Manit that when he got a nice lead role it is in the wrong channel where the shows do not have trps at all

yeah its unfortunate. he didnt get the right channel. but i think this show will be finite as it is based on koshish-ek asha. where the male lead is mentally retarded. i think he has been given this role because this show can not last long so he can easily do it. ofcourse it is difficult to do two shows together for years but can be managed for months.

jasminerahul thumbnail

u  right.but I wonder how 10 yrs back actors used to do 2 shows together 4 a long time.Some did 2 lead shows together.

But I didnt understand why the reboot of Koshish Ek Asha has to be finite?can u plz explain?

yeah its unfortunate. he didnt get the right channel. but i think this show will be finite as it is based on koshish-ek asha. where the male lead is mentally retarded. i think he has been given this role because this show can not last long so he can easily do it. ofcourse it is difficult to do two shows together for years but can be managed for months.

an_am thumbnail

u  right.but I wonder how 10 yrs back actors used to do 2 shows together 4 a long time.Some did 2 lead shows together.

But I didnt understand why the reboot of Koshish Ek Asha has to be finite?can u plz explain?

shows used to be telecasted only four days a week those days i.e. mon to thu and each episode used to be 17-18 mins only so it was not very difficult to mange two shows those days.

koshish-ek asha had around 400 episodes only. and it is based on struggle of female lead to cope with the mental illness of her husband to get him treated so that he becomes normal. how long can they stretch it when the channel dont even get good trps. they will have to keep the pace of story fast.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I was a viewer of ekta's shows kis desh..., tere liye and kyunki saas till the end. And like jas said, kis desh was an immensely popular and successful show. All three of these ekta shows that aired on SP went off air when trp's were good, and only because of a feud between ekta and star plus over SP's constant interference in the show's stories.... remember that star plus are the most infamous channel for being the most impatient and interfering in track for ratings, even when ratings are good just because on several occasions SP has become very greedy for ratings and hence decides to interfere to attain a certain set trp goal. They've done this too many times. SP have played ekta dirty and axed her shows many times because ekta refused their constant interfering in the show's plots. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Wish it had aired on zeetv instead. If a channel is unable to achieve good ratings in general, no matter how big the production house it collaborates with, the show won't get good ratings for the channel. Some channels just don't market themselves well enough to gain the masses' attention.