Vani FF// The Phoenix (Thread 2 Link in Pg 1) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow...

Amazing...

Continue soon...

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Join Naagin5 Writing team already..pls send a mail to mukta. We all want to see such amazing scenes in the show as well.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Such genuine writing!!!!!❤️❤️❤️🤗 Am loving the equation you are creating here, between VaNi! First they are dwelling into friendship here! That dance sequence was so cute!!! You described it so beautifully! Literally it seemed like, these are the missing scenes and emotions from whole of N5 till now! Pls continue!!! It just feels so real!

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 4: Carmine Masquerade

Bani and Veer returned to the Cheel Mansion when the storm had passed.

“Bani…” Meera was first to meet her. “Tu theek haina?”

“Of course, Meera di. I’m completely fine.” Bani assured her sister.

“Acha hai ki zinda wapas aa gaye.” Daksh commented.“Doubt ho raha tha ki kahin Naagin aapko bhi dhoke se maar na de.”

“Daksh…” Veer warned him.

“Anyway. I have good news.” Daksh told him with a smile.

“I can tell by your expression that it is something great.” Veer answered.

“Samrat is returning home.” Daksh said. That news almost lit up Veer’s face.

“Samrat? Sach mein?” Veer asked.

“Such an idiot. He couldn’t tell us earlier?” Veer was happy. Bani wondered what had made him so happy.

“Such an idiot. He couldn’t tell us earlier?” Veer washappy. Bani wondered what had made him so happy.

“Surprises are not meant to be revealed earlier, Veer bhai.” Veer and Bani turned around to see a man standing. He was as tall as Veer and had a wide grin on his face.

“Samrat bhai!!” Ponky exclaimed from the top of thestairs. Behind him, Tapish, Balwant and Pawan came.

“Finally, sir ko time mila ghar aane ka.” Balwan a custom to touch your bhabhi’s feet, right?” Samrat asked.amrat the most. His early years, he had lived with his mother and after her he had lived with them.

“Bhabhi, right?” Samrat walked up to Bani. Veernodded. Something no one had expected happened. He touched her feet.

“What are you doing?” Bani asked surprised.

“Well, I’m too sure but as such it is a custom to touch your bhabhi’s feet, right?” Samrat asked.

“Tu kabse sanskari ho gaya be?” Veer asked raising an eyebrow. Samrat laughed.

“Veer bhai, impression kharab mat karo.” Samratcommented.

“Zaroorat nahi hai itne respect ki. Ek Naagin ke pair choone ki zaroorat nahi hai. Woh dushman hai humari.” Pawan commented bitterly.

“Dad, you see her as a Naagin 24*7. At this moment,I’m just seeing her as my Bhabhi. Her being Naagin or Nevla, we can decide later. Naagin ke saamne nahi jhuk raha, bas apni Bhabhi ko respect de raha hu.” Hesaid and hugged his father.

“Kabhi baap ke pair toh nahi chue.” Pawan commented.

“Ab hum konse customs follow karte hai? Woh Bhabhi ke ghar pe hote honge tabhi thodi se unko ghar wali feeling dene ki koshish...”Samrat commented. “Waise, Bhabhi, it is a one time thing. Aadat mat daal lena.”

Veer laughed.

“Woh sabh chod. Tu bata. How is everything?” Balwant asked.

“Ponky, jaa bag utha.” He pushed Ponky and hugged Balwant. “As always. Singhanias live grand everywhere.”

“Samrat is Pawan chachu’s second son. Let’s say that out of all my brothers, I’m closest to Samrat.” Veer told Bani.

“You’ve just arrived and you’re already throwing orders to me.” Ponky complained while picking up his bags.

“Chal acche time pe wapas aaya hai.” Balwant patted his back.

Bani had no idea about this new member of Singhania family. Was he rather like his brothers or would he be atleast half way like Veer? Bani had no time to wonder about that with so much trouble in the house.

“What is even happening, bade papa? Daksh told me that we’re actually living with a Naag. Since when did we start inducting naags in our family? Uska kiske saath chakkar chal raha hai? Ponky?” Samrat asked. Ponky gave him a look.

“I’m hundred percent straight. He’s nothing to me. He’s here with that Naagin.” Ponky answered. A moment later Jay showed up. “He is the Naag.”

Samrat started laughing like he had heart the funniest joke.

“Meet Jay Mathur. Adi-Naag. Aur bin bulaya baarati.” Veer introduced. Samrat laughed.

“Meet Jay Mathur. Adi-Naag. Aur bin bulaya baarati.”Veer introduced. Samrat laughed.

“Acche din aane wale hai ka kya hua, Veer bhai? Mathur is going to compete with you?” Samrat commented.

“Well, actually he’s staying here for her. Adi-Naagin and Adi-Naag.” Ponky whispered to Samrat. Samrat grabbed the back of his head.

“You’re an idiot and you’ll always be an idiot. Zaraaankhe khol aur dekh. Veer bhai aur uska koi comparison hi nahi hai. Regardless, I suggest you rather shut up trying to comment about Bhabhi before Veer bhai buries you as well.” Samrat told him. “Tu bag utha aur mere room mein rakh.”

Bani was working for lunch when she saw Samrat enter the kitchen.e wanted to place this Samrat. He wasn’t like his brothers. Dakshand Ponky both have some amount of fear but Samrat was much up rather like Veer. Not quite scared of her. He didn’t look exactly relaxed like Veer but he wasn’t scared like the rest either. He gave off a dangerous aura. He was really close to Veer. Bani didn’t know what to make of that. It wasn’t enough information. She knew nothing about him.

Bani was working for lunch when she saw Samrat enterthe kitchen.

“Need help?” Samrat asked her.

“I wouldn’t expect any cheel to be of help.” Bani commented. He chuckled.

“Typical Naagin, isn’t it? Anyway, I don’t care for your prejudice. I guess you must have formed an image of my family already. I have nothing personal against you. As long as you’re not going to kill my brothers, I’m no trouble in your way. I know Veer bhai loves you. It is out there in his actions and eyes. I don’t know about you but I’m going to respect that. I respect you as a woman. More so because you’re not trying to be a lamb and all.It takes courage to live among enemies out as what you really are. I respect that but respect doesn’t mean that I’m going to let you kill my brothers.” He told her. He took the vegetables and chopped them. He chopped much like a butcher cutting meat. Bani could have almost sworn he was making a rather threatening gesture.

“Is that meant to be a threat?” She asked. She looked at him with her Naagin eyes. He looked back into her eyes with a courage that could only a true cheel can master.

“Well, it is a threat if you see it as a threat. It is just making myself clear to you if you see it that way. I am going to stand with my brothers and protect them against anything that can harm them.” He commented. Bani then noted that he had a tattoo of a chakra on the back of his neck. It was small, almost could go unnoticed with the soft colour of it. His wrist had a tattoo of an eagle. He wore a gold locket. White buttoned up shirt with black jeans. He earlier wore a denim black jacket with it. Like Veer, he wore rings. Bani was good at judging someone’s aura. While Veer’s aura was that of chaos, Samrat gave that neutral aura.

His words seemed like he wasn’t exactly like his family but wasn’t exactly innocent kind either.

“Sam, you working in the kitchen?” Veer asked surprised.

“Nothing, Veer bhai. I came here to get some water. I saw Bhabhi and asked her if she needed help.” He replied to Veer.

“Kya jaadu kar diya hai mere bhai par, gharwali. He is seeming a little too sanskari. The brother I remember was the laziest monkey in the town. He wouldn’t get up to even get himself a spoon for food and would get Ponky or Monil get him the spoon. Now he’s here working in the kitchen helping you.” Veer commented with a grin.

“I didn’t kill Monil.” Bani told Samrat. She hwho actually why she was explaining that to Samrat.

“Bhabhi, don’t worry. I’m here. I’ll find out who killed Teer bhai and Monil. Rest assured; I’ll show them what hell looks like. If it is actually not you then chill, I’m not against you.” Samrat commented.

“She didn’t kill them. Bani doesn’t lie, Sam.”Veer defended her.

“Veer bhai, you know this about me. As long as I don’t make a decision for myself, I keep my doubts up but I am going to respect that she’s my Bhabhi. I’m not going to against her until I have my proofs.” Samrat assured Veer. Veer smiled at his brother. After Samrat was done chopping the vegetables, he left.

Bani couldn’t stop thinking about what to do further. She had reached such a dead end that it almost made her feel disturbed. She was lost in her thoughts when Jay entered the kitchen.

"Where the hell were you? Itni der tak Veer ke saath kyu thi?" Jay asked her. 

"Jay, what is wrong with you? I was doing what was needed. I don't need to ask your permission to go anywhere with anyone. Calm down. Bekaar mein aise sawaal mat karo. Mujhe kisi tamsic shakti ki feel aayi thi toh out of control ho gayi tha. Isiliye Veer mujhe kuch time ke liye bahar lekegaya. Uske baad woh storm warning aayi and dono phas gaye." Bani answered. She didn't know why she didn't tell Jay about the creature and her meeting with the aghori. Halfway, she knew that Jay would taunt her for acting like a cheel and entering shamshaan with a cheel. She didn't want to face that yet. Then the warning that she was getting. Bani wasn't sure why all this was happening. 

"Bani, tum badal gayi ho. Kya ho gaya hai tumhe. Apna badla bhul chuki ho. You're Adi-Naagin. Have you forgotten that? What is to be said if Adi-Naagin doesn't finish her revenge?" Jay tried to provoke her. Bani felt really angry. The way Jay kept telling her that she was not doing what she's supposed to do. 

"Sweetheart..." She heard Veer. Jay huffed in anger. 

"Phir se aa gaya?" Jay asked. Veer gave him a look. 

"Dhabewale, yeh mera ghar hai. Apni marzi se kahi bhi aa jaa sakta hun. Aur Bani meri biwi, jab baat karni hogi baat kar lunga. Tujhse permission lene ki zaroorat nahi. Uska baap hai kya ki tujhse permission lu?" Veer asked. 

"Just stop." Bani stopped them before they took off like two kids again. 

"What do you want to say?" She asked Veer. 

"Woh baat is sautan ke saamne nahi keh sakta,sweetheart." Veer answered as he winked at her. Bani rolled her eyes at him. 

"I'll talk to you later." Bani told Veer. Jay saw Veer and Bani walking towards their room. Veer laughed after saying something andBani hit him. He teased her about something. She acted like typical wife exasperated with her husband's antics. He was going on with it and Bani pushed him into the room. The rooms were all soundproof. 

Jay kicked on the pillar nearby. He was told to take Veer and Bani away from each other and here they were fitting into their roles as husband and wife. As long as Veer was standing before Bani, they cannot takeher down. Just when Jay thinks he's close to killing Veer, Bani jumps up andsaves him. Jay didn't understand what to do to keep them away from each other. Not like he was being able to get Bani to fall for him because for some reason, she doesn't see him that way. Nageshwari were so in love with Hriday but here Bani who had no so ever feelings for Jay. As it seemed to Jay, Bani was falling for Veer. 

The evening was decided for a masquerade party. Bani was looking around for that person who gave her those energy signals. It was more difficult since they were having a masquerade party. 

"Ponky, are you crazy? Why is there a need for masquerade party? Saalon se teri shakal dekh ke pak chuka hun but iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki masquerade party organize kar de." Veer argued. 

"Koi problem nahi hai. Masquerade party rakh lo." Balwant said. Veer sighed. 

"Dad..." Veer tried to say something but Balwant walked away. Tapish looked at Veer. "Bohot gussa hai mujhse?" He asked Tapish. 

"Jisko sar ka taj maan kar humesha rakha usne hi koi respect nahi di. Gussa toh aayega hi na." Tapish pointed out. Veer looked at the picture of him and Balwant in the room. Even Veer knew that Balwant always loved him more than anyone else. Tapish always felt sad about that. He always wished to prove himself to his father. 

Tapish looked at Veer. The exact reason why both Balwant and Tapish loved Veer the most was same. He was like a sharp reminder of the woman who gave birth to him. Almost as if he was her shadow. A little eccentric, super confident, energetic, the one crowd loves to butter and beautiful. 

"Tapish bhai, aapko pata hai. Main dad se gussa ho saktahun but in the end he is my father and is really important to me. Maa ya dad mein se kisi ek ko choose nahi kar sakta." Veer confessed to his brother."Mujhe gussa hai ki dad ne aisa kiya hai mom ke saath. Itne saal unhe basement mein rakha hai. Maa ko itni chot pahuchayi hai."

"Abh is mein main kya kar sakta hun, Veer? Dad meri kab sunte hai?" Tapish commented. 

"Aisa nahi hai, Tapish bhai, dad aapse bhi pyaar karte hai." Veer tried to tell him but Tapish just chuckled and walked away.Veer and Bani both looked at each other. A worry set up in their minds. They wanted to find the one who was that person and here his brothers messed it up. 

"Tumhari beheno ne kaha Ponky ki unhone kabhi masquerade party nahi dekhi aur aa gaya Ponky.... hero banne. Considering dad mujhse gussa hai, woh bhi Ponky ke saath cooperate kar rahe hai." Veer explained to Bani. She sighed. 

"Do you think koi aurhai jo hume help kar sakta hai?" Bani asked.

"I don't know. Samrat ko bol dunga. He'll be out alerted." Veer said.

Chapter 5: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155014953

Edited by AliChase - 3 years ago
LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Interesting one. Hope this samrat guy s in positive side. 

Update soon 

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing...

Continue soon...

nihasan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Soooo loved it...pls continue 

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Read all four in a go in an hour 

I loved it. 

This is amazing. 

I really like this thrilling and mysterious vibe that you have created in this story. 

The story about Veer's biological mom was a genuinely good touch. 

Even I was very glad that Vani did not get interrupted by jay. 

Honestly, Veeranshu Singhania has my heart. 

I love the way you have choreographed their dance sequence. 

'Main regular visitor hoon'

'Haan dad? Nahi zinda hona

'Tumse zyada confused maine iss zindagi mein kisi ko nahi dekha'

🤣

This is so Veer. 

Another thing I really loved was how you wrote about Aakesh and Veer. 

Samrat confuses me. Let's see what happens with him. 

Please update soon alisha 🤗

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 5: Burgundy Threat

Daksh then spotted a figure he couldn't recognize by the drinks. She was dressed in a dark green and black dress. Her eyes were deep brown. She was wearing silver rings. Her hair halfway in a bun and halfway let down.Slightly wavy, it came down till her waist. Her aura was really strong. Like you wouldn't want to mess with her. She wore a green dress with a mask.

"Can I help you?" She asked him. Daksh's mind went on a rewind mode. That voice was extremely familiar. He knew that he had heard that voice before but wasn't being able to place it. 

"You  are ..?" Daksh didn't know what to say exactly. His mind was on a sensory overload. The woman was awfully familiar but he wasn't being able to place exactly who itwas. Bani and Veer passed her. Bani touched her and decided that she was safe but, in that moment, she sensed the scales on the woman. Daksh couldn't concentrateon anything else. He should have known instantly who it was when it seemed so familiar. This had never happened before to him. He was the one who had the sharpest memory among all of the clan. Even among all of cheels that existed, his memory was the sharpest. His sensory skills were the sharpest. That is whyonly he could instant smell off naagins and naags. He realized later that Adi-Naag and Adi-Naagin don't leave a scent. The moment she noticed that Daksh was trying to figure her out, she started taking off.

He shot off behind and crashed into Pawan. 

"Dad, I want you to cover that woman." He toldhim. 

"Daksh, I don't usually comment on what you do with your personal issues but this is a little odd. You're asking me to help you? You’reasking me to help you set up with a woman?" 

"Dad, kya bol rahe ho. I'm not saying like that." Daksh got irritated. "She is awefully familiar to me but I can't recognizeher. It has never happened to me. I always remember people I've met. Yet, I can't remember her." He tried to explained. He seemed to be going crazy. It made him useasy that he was losing edge. 

"Daksh, shaant ho jaa." Pawan tried to tell him. 

While Daksh was still up to find out who that cloaked woman was, she passed up round and round around the large people at the party and reached Ponky. The moment Ponky’s eyes met hers, he was taken aback. She was beautiful. And there was no way Ponky would pass up an opportunity to measure up to abeautiful woman. Jay pulled away Bani from the party.

"Bani, maine plan kar liya hai. Aaj ki raat hum saarecheelon ko khatam kar denge. Maine sabh plan kar liya hai." Jay toldher. 

"Jay, are you out of your mind? Didn't you hear what I said already? I will do as I plan. Don't do anything stupid." Bani toldhim. 

"I have done enough of my waiting, Bani. 10,000 years I have waited to get my revenge. Have you forgotten what all these cheels have done to us? They have destroyed us in Satyug. As such the way it feels you're not in mood to finish off any of the Singhanias. So I'm going to work on it." Jay told her. 

"Jay, are you mad? Have you forgotten how Aakesh was? Did you forget how exactly powerful Aakesh was? This is 2x of Aakesh. This is Veeranshu. To be honest, deadlier than Aakesh. Aakesh was simply all violent and not much of a thinker, Veeranshu isn't like that. He plans and executes them really well. Tumne kuch bhi kiya na toh Veeranshu tumhe ek second mein maar dega. Usne mujhe khud bataya hai use kuch shaktiyaan yaad hai jo Aakesh ke paas thi. Bewakoofi mat karo. Baat suno." Bani tried to tell him. 

"Bas, Bani, bas. Tum toh bohot jap rahi ho Veer-Veer ki mala. Jaise woh doodh ka dhula hai. He has killed me in satyug but now, it is different. I have beaten him once at a straight fight even when I wasn'tAdi-Naag. Now, I'm Adi-Naag. I can easily defeat him." Jay shouted her. Bani raised an eyebrow at Jay. 

"Really? Aren't you a little too confident. I have seen with my own eyes what Veeranshu is capable of, Jay. He can defeat a whole group of vultures on his own. What makes you think that you can do it on your own? You were able to beat him because he let you beat him. You were able to beat Aakesh because he let you do that. Because when Aakesh had made his mind to kill you, he did kill you. Have you forgotten? I killed Aakesh out of rage. If youreally think that it is so easy to beat Veeranshu then you're wrong. The only reason I can survive a fight with these cheels is because I'm Adi-Naagin. Mahadev had given me this boon to be able to fight them well. He gave me the ability to heal quickly and convert all their energy and use it on them. If you have something like that, then by all means, go try but let me warn you, the moment Veeranshu finds out what you can do, he will find a way to cross it out." Bani told him. 

"Waah, kya baat hai, Bani. Apne pati par itna bharosa hai. Veeranshu kuch nahi hai Aakesh ke comparison mein. Aakesh yaad hai na acche se? Na darr hota tha, na hi kisi chees se attachment. He was danger because of his maddness and violent tendency. Veer ko theek se notice kiya hai? Veer Aakesh nahi hai. Uski kamzoori hai." Jay taunted her. Bani was exasperated andrubbed her forehead. There was no way to explain to this dull-head. 

"Jay, I'm telling you. You're not going to do anything. We are not killing Veeranshu." Bani made it clear. "You technicallycan't outwit him. Even I couldn't outwit him, what makes you think you can do it? Ek second mein pehchaan lega ki tum kya kar rahe ho." 

Bani had decided. She wasn't going to let Jay out of her sight. He was a little too out of his mind. 

"Bohot acche, Bani. Ban gayi na us cheel ki biwi? Bhul gayi sabh? Tum aur main. Bhul gayi tum hum dono ke saath ko? Humesha saath rehne kawada kiya tha na? Bhul gayi sabh? Humara pyaar bhul gayi, hum dono ke saath kobhul gayi, humari kasamo ko bhul gayi. Amazing. Par main nahi bhula..." Jay taunted her. He tried to look emotional to her. "Tumne aur maine ekbaat decide ki thi ki un cheelon ko maar ke ek nayi kahani banayenge. Sabh bhulgayi. Pyaar mein phasa hi liya na us Veer ne tumhe?"

"Jay, stop spitting nonsense. I'm not in love with Veeranshu. Yes, I admit that I have found a new perspective about him becausehe genuinely seems capable of being a good person. He has saved us from that plane crash when we were young. He saved me from the truck blast when I followed his family's truck. He's just someone who has faced a lot from hischildhood." Bani tried to tell him. Jay just laughed. 

"Very funny, Bani Sharma. Now you're also defending your husband. But I care for you. Yeh kechuli raat hai jab tumhari shaktiyan kamzoorpadh jaati hai." Jay said. 

"Jay, kya kar rahe ho?" Bani asked as he pushed her into the room. 

"Jo mujhe karna chahiye. Tumhe aur us Veer ko ek dusre ke bohot dur." Jay answered and locked her in the room. Bani tried to stop but too late, he had already closed the door and locked it. He changed into her naagin form and tried to open but it didn't open it. She realized that he had locked it with magic. Bani desperately tried to open the door. 

"Jay!! Darwaza kholo." Bani shook the door. It shook but didn't open. 

"Kya karna hai?" She heard Jay. 

"Woh hume sun legi toh?" She heard a female voicescold Jay. 

"Woh nahi sun sakti hai hume. Is ghar ke saare kamre soundproof hai. Darwaza band karte hi, bahar ki awaz andar nahi jaati aur andar ki awaazbahar nahi aati. Toh Bani koi nahi sun sakta aur Bani kisi ko nahi sun saktihai. Batao kya karna hai. Maine Veer aur Bani ko alag kar diya hai." Jay told the voice. The voice laughed. Bani instantly felt the same tamsic energy .Jay was speaking to that energy? She couldn't believe it.

Her skin was burning up again. 

"Aaahh..." She exclaimed in pain.

"Veeranshu..." She shouted. She desperately tried toopen the door but nothing happened. 

"Bas isi ka wait kar raha tha. Aaj akhri raat hai us Veeranshu ka." Jay laughed. 

"Jay!!!" She shouted but it was futile because theycouldn't hear. 

"Use marna itna aasaan nahi hai. Veeranshu bohot takatwarhai. He's calculated and always alert. You can't kill him the way Aakesh killed you. Uski raftaar ko pechaante nahi ho tum." The female voice warned him. 

"Mujhe pata exactly kya karna jisse woh pura shake ho jaaye aur khud par se saara control kho de." Jay said. 

"Jay... nahi. Tum uski mom ko kuch nahi kar sakte. Yeh galat hai…" Bani shouted. She just heard their footsteps walking."Nahi nahi nahi...." Bani exclaimed. She desperatedly tried to open the door but couldn't. Bani had no idea how to react to this news. Jay was working with this person who wants to kill Veer. Bani couldn’t understand the correct reaction to the situation. It was like a situation of panic. One way, Veer was in trouble. Bani couldn’t explain that panic she felt when she couldn’t open the door or escape from the room.

“Veer!!!” She changed into her Naagin form and tried to open the door. It didn’t open. Bani then tried to crack the window. Her naagin form managed to break the window. She slid down the window to the garden. Only to realize that the trouble awaited her there. 

Chapter 6: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/155015580

Edited by AliChase - 3 years ago
LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Interesting. Suspense. Update soon