Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

In which episode did rishab tell like that to preeta?

Originally posted by: Ratichona

Rishabh was so sure that he hasn't done anything because he told preeta the same thing so he must be sure that it's not his child but sharlyn's confidence is commendable 

Karen keeping fast might be true even though having breakfast 

Might be out of guilty!!!! 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an_am

it is 2.9 for past 2 weeks. what if it again rises to 3 or 3.1? πŸ˜†

it has to fall to 2.6-2.7 only then they will progress the story.

But episodes seem to be so boring πŸ˜΅

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

But episodes seem to be so boring πŸ˜΅

yes they are πŸ˜΅ mahilyn overdose 

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Im

Glad the actor playing Rishabh has another show ... so much of talent and he’s taken for granted like the other leads fir the past 2 years + ! Only Sherlyn kareena prithvi got the best dialogues and wins ! I feel

Sorry for the leads and their brilliant acting !  Every time I decide to watch the show they come back with another negative lead Mahira and now her mom as icing on the cake ! Waste of time ! Boils my blood to watch such stupidity ! Written updates zindabad!

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Same here. Waiting for manit new show

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

So is Manit leaving Kundali Bhagya? It would be odd if he does thou, considering both Prem Bandhan and Kundali Bhagya are being produced by Balaji he shouldn't have to. But I was still wondering!

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

So is Manit leaving Kundali Bhagya? It would be odd if he does thou, considering both Prem Bandhan and Kundali Bhagya are being produced by Balaji he shouldn't have to. But I was still wondering!

nope. he replied to fans' comments on insta that he is not leaving kdb at all. kdb is his first love and he will always be there πŸ˜‚

kdb ki team wese bhi week main 3 days hi shoot karti hai, baki time to ghoom phir hi rahe hote hain sab πŸ€”

i think he can easily manage both shows. they can shoot both in sj studios πŸ˜†

if he couldnt manage both shows, he wouldnt have been casted in other one. why would ekta risk her trp topper by replacing such an important character. rishabh is integral to kdb.

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

nope. he replied to fans' comments on insta that he is not leaving kdb at all. kdb is his first love and he will always be there πŸ˜‚

kdb ki team wese bhi week main 3 days hi shoot karti hai, baki time to ghoom phir hi rahe hote hain sab πŸ€”

i think he can easily manage both shows. they can shoot both in sj studios πŸ˜†

if he couldnt manage both shows, he wouldnt have been casted in other one. why would ekta risk her trp topper by replacing such an important character. rishabh is integral to kdb.

Not just that I had once read an interview that Manit chose Kundali Bhagya over Zindagi ki Mehak. Which clearly means that he was promised something right at the beginning with the his character and plot with Kundali even before the show started. So it would make sense that he would want to stay. I was just curious.

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

Not just that I had once read an interview that Manit chose Kundali Bhagya over Zindagi ki Mehak. Which clearly means that he was promised something right at the beginning with the his character and plot with Kundali even before the show started. So it would make sense that he would want to stay. I was just curious.

i think he told this is in rajeev khandelwal's juzzbaat that he was first considered for zindagi ki mehek but he declined that offer??!!

he must have been promised something in kundali. lekin wo promise to ab tak manit ko bhi bhool gaya hoga πŸ˜΅

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

yes they are πŸ˜΅ mahilyn overdose 

Don't know why CVs are obsessed with them especially with Mahira. Bechare Manit ko screen hi nahi milta😡. Is Mahira  here for long time?