Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

i dont think so. preeta is the only female lead who is doormat to this extent. i have never seen anyother piece like her in ekta's shows.

Pragya is equally doormat for me ðŸ¤¢. Although she did change after birth of child

mala06 thumbnail

i guess per day? or per episode? 🤔

If its per day it seems very profitable for Manit ðŸ˜†

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

If its per day it seems very profitable for Manit ðŸ˜†

haan manit ki to ab paanchon ghee main hain ðŸ¤£

an_am thumbnail

Pragya is equally doormat for me ðŸ¤¢. Although she did change after birth of child

i havent watched kkb ðŸ˜† but i guess pragya would be a little bit better 🤔

mala06 thumbnail

i havent watched kkb ðŸ˜† but i guess pragya would be a little bit better 🤔

she is as bad if not worse. I still watch it and now one of her twins tried to kill the other daughter and she still forgive her daughter even asking for sorry . She can never be like Tulsi aur Kashish.

an_am thumbnail

she is as bad if not worse. I still watch it and now one of her twins tried to kill the other daughter and she still forgive her daughter even asking for sorry . She can never be like Tulsi aur Kashish.

why did she ask for sorry?

mala06 thumbnail

why did she ask for sorry?

She actually wanted to send her other daugher to jail and then learnt that other one is her own daugher and forgot all her crimes . 

She said sorry  beacause other daugher told her she won't   forgive Pragya for leaving her  with her father and leaving her alone🤣.  Now the police actually came to arrest her for the crime she commited and Pragya is feeling sorry

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail

She actually wanted to send her other daugher to jail and then learnt that other one is her own daugher and forgot all her crimes . 

She said sorry  beacause other daugher told her she won't   forgive Pragya for leaving her  with her father and leaving her alone🤣.  Now the police actually came to arrest her for the crime she commited and Pragya is feeling sorry

may be she feels sorry for leaving her behind. she would have been a good person if she didnt leave her.

mala06 thumbnail

may be she feels sorry for leaving her behind. she would have been a good person if she didnt leave her.

Yeah. But still she still tried to murder someone.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly can't stand the rhea-pragya relationship. Pragya knows her rhea is trying to ruin and kill her other daughter but literally pragya rhea ke sau khoon maaf kardeti hai..... on top of it rhea acting like she grew up like an orphan and had a worse life than prachi just because she grew up without a mother despite rhea having a father who spoiled her rotten and two mother-figures in form of her buji and her nanny meera that pampered her, on top of being around other family elders, when prachi only had her mother and grew up with no luxuries. Pragya and rhea are just the worst parent and child relationship I have seen on itv. My god both bhagya shows are so weird, but kumkum takes the icing often.