Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: brownie119

bold--> whenever viewers ship a couple it is only because makers want them to. they are not shipping rishabh and preeta out of nowhere. ofcourse writer is showing such things which is leading people to do so.

Yeah exactly! Somewhere they are showing rishabh not having any romantic feelings for preeta anymore, but at same time are keeping the rishta ship afloat by showing rishabh putting preeta above almost everyone. All he ever thinks about most of the times is preeta's happiness. By stopping showing rishabh's romantic feelings for preeta, they have not gotten rid of the triangle permanently as the way they show rishabh so inclined towards preeta all the time over everyone else keeps the door open for writers to return to showing him having feelings for preeta again in the future. 

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah exactly! Somewhere they are showing rishabh not having any romantic feelings for preeta anymore, but at same time are keeping the rishta ship afloat by showing rishabh putting preeta above almost everyone. All he ever thinks about most of the times is preeta's happiness. By stopping showing rishabh's romantic feelings for preeta, they have not gotten rid of the triangle permanently as the way they show rishabh so inclined towards preeta all the time over everyone else keeps the door open for writers to return to showing him having feelings for preeta again in the future. 

100 percent true. the doors for rishta is always open . was more keen on their romance and nok jok than seeing them taking care of kids together be it their own or someone else. 

one more thing nok jok between love hate couples not necesarily interesting. nok jok between friends also could be fun. i enjoyed all rishta scenes though some preeran fans find them boring. 

i find preeran nok jok kind of childish and foolish. same goes for all other itv couples especially the love hate types. enough of all these love hate relations. there should be a change..

hope to see rishta nok jok and romance before they become parents.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ratichona

Rishabh was so sure that he hasn't done anything because he told preeta the same thing so he must be sure that it's not his child but sharlyn's confidence is commendable 

Karen keeping fast might be true even though having breakfast 

Might be out of guilty!!!! 

though rishab has not done anything but dont worry sherlyn will manipulate the shivratri incident in such a way that he will ve influenced. and before this happens preeta need to speak up about prithlyn truth . 

but she is unwell and i hope preeran will team up to help him out.

that too if they get the time and space na. that psycho mahira jab dekho chipki rehti hai . 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

If anyone watched mahiLyn scene today

Give me a brief brief update what they said

It's skip skip day for me ðŸ¤¢

Edit

Kareena also

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

If anyone watched mahiLyn scene today

Give me a brief brief update what they said

It's skip skip day for me ðŸ¤¢

Edit

Kareena also

sherlyn said to mahira: ur mom made a very good plan to break preeta's vrat before time.

mahira said: first of all karan's wife preeta will die. then luthra's bahu preeta will die. then she will be thrown out of the house.

mahira said that previously i was alone thats why i kept losing to preeta. now my mom is with me, i will always win from now onward.

karan didnt say anything important. she just said preeta should eat something otherwise blame will be on us.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

She's yelling at Preeta for falling ill.

Someone please stitch her mouth before I do.

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

sherlyn said to mahira: ur mom made a very good plan to break preeta's vrat before time.

mahira said: first of all karan's wife preeta will die. then luthra's bahu preeta will die. then she will be thrown out of the house.

mahira said that previously i was alone thats why i kept losing to preeta. now my mom is with me, i will always win from now onward.

karan didnt say anything important. she just said preeta should eat something otherwise blame will be on us.

is this the only show you watch??

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

rishabh's feelings actually didnt vanish overnight. feelings dont die like this without any reason. he himself chose not think about preeta that way because it feels wrong. he made this decision when she was going to marry prithvi. he decided to stop thinking about her romantically even before she got married to karan. even if preeta was prithvi's or someone else's wife rishabh would never have thought about her that way. because he is so sanskari ðŸ˜†

but yes he cares about her more than anything. he keeps her above all. he only wants her happiness and nothing else. his over concern for preeta makes audience ship rishta. his way of loving her has changed but love hasnt died.

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

is this the only show you watch??

only ITV show. dont watch anyother indian show now a days.

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

only ITV show. dont watch anyother indian show now a days.

but you watch other series in foreign languages cos this show is super annoying 

It can't be the only thing you watch or is it ?