Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

but you watch other series in foreign languages cos this show is super annoying 

It can't be the only thing you watch or is it ?

i do watch korean and american shows. i also watch turkish shows. i am watching ertugrul now a days.

yes kdb is annoying but people just cant stop watching it because of the intrigue.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: an_am

i do watch korean and american shows. i also watch turkish shows. i am watching ertugrul now a days.

yes kdb is annoying but people just cant stop watching it because of the intrigue.

I watched a little bit of Kurulus Osman, ertugrul's son.

Just asking cos if it's just KB then it's kind of frustrating isn't it

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

I watched a little bit of Kurulus Osman, ertugrul's son.

Just asking cos if it's just KB then it's kind of frustrating isn't it

yes it is frustrating because of ultimate dragging. i dont care much about dragging now. i know they wont speed up the story until trp falls substantially. i am used to it now. take it or leave it. makers are gonna do what they want. 😅

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

rishabh's feelings actually didnt vanish overnight. feelings dont die like this without any reason. he himself chose not think about preeta that way because it feels wrong. he made this decision when she was going to marry prithvi. he decided to stop thinking about her romantically even before she got married to karan. even if preeta was prithvi's or someone else's wife rishabh would never have thought about her that way. because he is so sanskari 😆

but yes he cares about her more than anything. he keeps her above all. he only wants her happiness and nothing else. his over concern for preeta makes audience ship rishta. his way of loving her has changed but love hasnt died.

Seriously how can any man be that sanskari that he can stop feeling for a woman just because she is married? 🤣Ajooba hai yeh rishabh sachchi mein 😆

@Bold in blue- Ah, the feels I got from this line  Aptly put! ❤️

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

As usual Mahira wins.... saw something on Instagram today where she blames the ladoos that sarla brought as having poison in them and Kareena & everyone believing her as usual . I’m going back to watching other shows and will continue reading written updates .  Too much negativity in this show prithvi n sherlyn won before and now Mahira and her mom will . I liked Preeta when she was fiesty and strong post her marriage in the luthra house but sadly that lasted only a week ! 

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Seriously how can any man be that sanskari that he can stop feeling for a woman just because she is married? 🤣Ajooba hai yeh rishabh sachchi mein 😆

@Bold in blue- Ah, the feels I got from this line  Aptly put! ❤️

lol yeah it seems like he made a concious decision not to think about her romantically anymore😆

ajooba to wo hai. he is thinking how did sherlyn get pregnant but he isnt doubting her character.

i dont know why did makers just reveal prithvi's truth and sherlyn's pregnancy in front of preeta and rishabh respectively but they didnt show any reaction. have they saved the reaction for later episodes when trp falls. what is the use of showing reaction two months after the revelation. it will just lose the charm. they are ruining their show with their own hands 😆 viewers will get disappointed that they just create the hype with these lollipop revelations and dont show any consequences of it.

@bold: it is quite obvious that he still loves her. he has just put full stop to the romantic aspect of it.

i want to add one more thing. mahira is the reason fans are getting preeran scenes. she is the one who creates such situations which lead to different kind of preeran scenes and closeness. like how she mixed poison in preeta's food and fans got to see karan taking care of preeta. end of mahira's track wont do them any favour because a third angle is must to run a story. if they reduce mahira's ss and reduce KarMa scenes, they will bring in rishabh and start showing rishta convos. preeran's ss will remain the same.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

lol yeah it seems like he made a concious decision not to think about her romantically anymore😆

ajooba to wo hai. he is thinking how did sherlyn get pregnant but he isnt doubting her character.

i dont know why did makers just reveal prithvi's truth and sherlyn's pregnancy in front of preeta and rishabh respectively but they didnt show any reaction. have they saved the reaction for later episodes when trp falls. what is the use of showing reaction two months after the revelation. it will just lose the charm. they are ruining their show with their own hands 😆 viewers will get disappointed that they just create the hype with these lollipop revelations and dont show any consequences of it.

@bold: it is quite obvious that he still loves her. he has just put full stop to the romantic aspect of it.

i want to add one more thing. mahira is the reason fans are getting preeran scenes. she is the one who creates such situations which lead to different kind of preeran scenes and closeness. like how she mixed poison in preeta's food and fans got to see karan taking care of preeta. end of mahira's track wont do them any favour because a third angle is must to run a story. if they reduce mahira's ss and reduce KarMa scenes, they will bring in rishabh and start showing rishta convos. preeran's ss will remain the same.

Btwn hasn't  the TRP contiuously  dropped  since some weeks. This week i saw it was only 2.9. Thats I think is low  for kdb.

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: taher33

As usual Mahira wins.... saw something on Instagram today where she blames the ladoos that sarla brought as having poison in them and Kareena & everyone believing her as usual . I’m going back to watching other shows and will continue reading written updates .  Too much negativity in this show prithvi n sherlyn won before and now Mahira and her mom will . I liked Preeta when she was fiesty and strong post her marriage in the luthra house but sadly that lasted only a week ! 

I'm already only relying on written updates and insta videos of scenes as I haven't watched a single episode since last year when karan dumped preeta on the road. So everyone including even karan will believe sarla poisoned the laddoos? Honestly it makes zero sense. 

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Btwn hasn't  the TRP contiuously  dropped  since some weeks. This week i saw it was only 2.9. Thats I think is low  for kdb.

it is 2.9 for past 2 weeks. what if it again rises to 3 or 3.1? 😆

it has to fall to 2.6-2.7 only then they will progress the story.

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I'm already only relying on written updates and insta videos of scenes as I haven't watched a single episode since last year when karan dumped preeta on the road. So everyone including even karan will believe sarla poisoned the laddoos? Honestly it makes zero sense. 

karan might support sarla. ideal damad jo bana hua hai ajkal 😆

or may be they only made him ideal damad to later turn him into worst damad in the next track 🤨