Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

nope. he replied to fans' comments on insta that he is not leaving kdb at all. kdb is his first love and he will always be there πŸ˜‚

kdb ki team wese bhi week main 3 days hi shoot karti hai, baki time to ghoom phir hi rahe hote hain sab πŸ€”

i think he can easily manage both shows. they can shoot both in sj studios πŸ˜†

if he couldnt manage both shows, he wouldnt have been casted in other one. why would ekta risk her trp topper by replacing such an important character. rishabh is integral to kdb.

Last line ... i dont think ekta realises this. Otherwise she would have given him more screen space. She is more keen on villains. 

And to be honest kdb has lost its charm. 

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Don't know why CVs are obsessed with them especially with Mahira. Bechare Manit ko screen hi nahi milta😡. Is Mahira  here for long time?

Last line.... depends on the trp. The main problem rite now is that she is using the same lame dialogues all the time. And audience is annoyed with cat fights of mahilyn and preeta. 

Preetas never ending blame game. She had so many opportunities to voice record her cat fight conversations with them  but she chooses to be dunb.

The cvs had made her that way . Weak and dumb. So more than mahilyn the most annoying character in kdb is the female lead herself. 

The show is losing its charm . By next year if they dont improve. They will be out of top 5 position soon

If manit new show is good and hes got lots of screen space in it then i will defo skip few of kdb episodes till till this cat fights lessen.

And one more thing if u notice triangle love shows between two males and a female is more interesting  than  2 females with a male. 

Because males are more action oriented and they talk less lolll

Edited by Aniash - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Don't know why CVs are obsessed with them especially with Mahira. Bechare Manit ko screen hi nahi milta😡. Is Mahira  here for long time?

villains always get more screentime in this show. first prithlyn and now mahilyn. and they will keep getting it.

yes mahira is here to stay.

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Last line ... i dont think ekta realises this. Otherwise she would have given him more screen space. She is more keen on villains. 

And to be honest kdb has lost its charm. 

ekta is not dumb πŸ˜†

he can manage two shows with less screentime in both of them. he seemed confident with his replies.

Aniash thumbnail

lolllll hope he gets more money by doing 2 shows. 

Edited by Aniash - 3 years ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an_am

villains always get more screentime in this show. first prithlyn and now mahilyn. and they will keep getting it.

yes mahira is here to stay.

😡😡 Thats very true. More than leads EK shows runs through  villian πŸ˜΅

mala06 thumbnail

lolllll hope he gets more money by doing 2 shows. 

Lol I was thinking the same. Dono haaton mein ladoo πŸ˜†. Btwn how do they pay to actors?

mala06 thumbnail

Last line.... depends on the trp. The main problem rite now is that she is using the same lame dialogues all the time. And audience is annoyed with cat fights of mahilyn and preeta. 

Preetas never ending blame game. She had so many opportunities to voice record her cat fight conversations with them  but she chooses to be dunb.

The cvs had made her that way . Weak and dumb. So more than mahilyn the most annoying character in kdb is the female lead herself. 

The show is losing its charm . By next year if they dont improve. They will be out of top 5 position soon

If manit new show is good and hes got lots of screen space in it then i will defo skip few of kdb episodes till till this cat fights lessen.

And one more thing if u notice triangle love shows between two males and a female is more interesting  than  2 females with a male. 

Because males are more action oriented and they talk less lolll

In Balaji land female leads are mostly doormat πŸ˜‘

an_am thumbnail

Lol I was thinking the same. Dono haaton mein ladoo πŸ˜†. Btwn how do they pay to actors?

i guess per day? or per episode? πŸ€”

an_am thumbnail

In Balaji land female leads are mostly doormat πŸ˜‘

i dont think so. preeta is the only female lead who is doormat to this extent. i have never seen anyother piece like her in ekta's shows.