pehle is baat ko absorb to kar loon

Posted: 3 years ago

finally sherlyn's pregnancy is revealed in front of luthras. rishabh looked shocked, dejected and somewhat annoyed. i really liked how his mixed reaction was shown. it went well with his character.

sherlyn made him look bad in front of his own family. she has told luthra ladies there isnt anything between them what husband and wife share. now rishabh cant even defend himself.

rishabh isnt kind of person who would reveal his bedroom secrets in front of his family. but he will definitely ask her about it when he will be alone with her. sherlyn revealed her pregnancy with such confidence because of that bhang night. i think rishabh wont be convinced but still he would accept the child as his own. reminds me of rick grimes of twd. 😕

preeta looked concerned about rishabh. they only focused on preeta's expressions again and again. they didnt focus enough on karan's reaction. whenever someone talked about sherlyn's pregnancy in front of rishabh, she gave those specific expressions and tried to divert attention like she already knows rishabh is hurt. does she know rishabh has never touched sherlyn? i remember that suhagrat challenge ðŸ˜†

last but not least..... karan didnt keep vrat for preeta 🤣 he was fully indulged in eating breakfast. tukkebaaz news portals turned out be wrong as always ðŸ˜†

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Kaha phas gaya bechara shareef rishabh. ðŸ˜­ I swear writers themselves just seem to intentionally keep trying to encourage people to ship rishta by showing so much connection between them despite showing preeran as a couple, like even now I was wondering why they were focusing so much on preeta's reactions on this sherlyn pregnancy drama and her concern for rishabh over his own brother's reactions. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by sammy17

Kaha phas gaya bechara shareef rishabh. ðŸ˜­ I swear writers themselves just seem to intentionally keep trying to encourage people to ship rishta by showing so much connection between them despite showing preeran as a couple, like even now I was wondering why they were focusing so much on preeta's reactions on this sherlyn pregnancy drama and her concern for rishabh over his own brother's reactions. ðŸ˜†

i feel makers are taking baby steps towards rishta amid this preeran & rishlyn marriage and mahira drama.

preeta seems really worried for rishabh, i wonder is she planning to reveal sherlyn's boyfriend name to rishabh. 

and rishabh is also over-concerned for preeta. he always was.

preeta's little 'aahhh' in pain and he ran towards her. he also changed his decision of going to office after seeing preeta's condition?! sherlyn was like no u should go to office, u must have some important work to do. and rishabh: i wont go now. i wont go even if everyone asks me to go. and he went to the dining table and sat there in front of preeta and said 'look i am sitting here calmly' 🤣😆

whatever  it is preeta needs to get rishab out of this mess by telling the truth about prithlyn. 

thats why she married karan to save rishab and mahesh. 

and if she doesnt take any step then its total foolishness.

rishab was annoyed coz he already heard sherlyn pregnancy newsfrom karan on his marriage day after preeta was kickedout. and now shirlyn has confirmed it.he knows now its not his. but sherlyn could easilt manipulate by using the shivratri incident. so preeta needs to speak up now

and even karan as well. hope they team up to help rishab. 

and hope more screen space for rishab now.enough of mahira and other villains.

Rishabh was so sure that he hasn't done anything because he told preeta the same thing so he must be sure that it's not his child but sharlyn's confidence is commendable 

Karen keeping fast might be true even though having breakfast 

Might be out of guilty!!!! 

Edited by Ratichona - 3 years ago

one thing i cant understand is why is mahira given more screen space. every episode u get to see her. tell me one where she isnt seen.

that explains why trp lower . audience is bored of her drama. if u watch 19 nov epi u will be irritated seeing her agn. one scene with karan which was annoying and one scene with sherlyn. i was expecting rishta scene. thought preera would go see him or rishlyn scene.  thought he will confront her. but nothing only mahira and mahira and her drama. uff

one good brotherhood scene. thats all . 

Originally posted by an_am

i feel makers are taking baby steps towards rishta amid this preeran & rishlyn marriage and mahira drama.

preeta seems really worried for rishabh, i wonder is she planning to reveal sherlyn's boyfriend name to rishabh. 

and rishabh is also over-concerned for preeta. he always was.

preeta's little 'aahhh' in pain and he ran towards her. he also changed his decision of going to office after seeing preeta's condition?! sherlyn was like no u should go to office, u must have some important work to do. and rishabh: i wont go now. i wont go even if everyone asks me to go. and he went to the dining table and sat there in front of preeta and said 'look i am sitting here calmly' 🤣😆

God plz give me a rishabh too 

Originally posted by Aniash

whatever  it is preeta needs to get rishab out of this mess by telling the truth about prithlyn. 

thats why she married karan to save rishab and mahesh. 

and if she doesnt take any step then its total foolishness.

rishab was annoyed coz he already heard sherlyn pregnancy newsfrom karan on his marriage day after preeta was kickedout. and now shirlyn has confirmed it.he knows now its not his. but sherlyn could easilt manipulate by using the shivratri incident. so preeta needs to speak up now

and even karan as well. hope they team up to help rishab. 

and hope more screen space for rishab now.enough of mahira and other villains.

yeah I'm sick of rishabh being underutilised. Ekta is incapable of balancing screen space between characters, yet wastes so much of the budget filling the show with characters who she won't give anything to do.

Originally posted by Aniash

one thing i cant understand is why is mahira given more screen space. every episode u get to see her. tell me one where she isnt seen.

that explains why trp lower . audience is bored of her drama. if u watch 19 nov epi u will be irritated seeing her agn. one scene with karan which was annoying and one scene with sherlyn. i was expecting rishta scene. thought preera would go see him or rishlyn scene.  thought he will confront her. but nothing only mahira and mahira and her drama. uff

one good brotherhood scene. thats all . 

Her screen time is far more than rishabh's ðŸ˜¡ Fed up of balaji being so stupid and wasting screen time on annoying vamps more than deserving and interesting characters like rishabh.  

Originally posted by sammy17

bold--> whenever viewers ship a couple it is only because makers want them to. they are not shipping rishabh and preeta out of nowhere. ofcourse writer is showing such things which is leading people to do so.