Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Super update.... Sid and RK scene was super... RK blackmail Sid so funny... Roli come to know who is Sid... Roli wanted to plan with Sid was so cute... Sid plan to find roli number 🤦‍♀️... Sid blackmail to Rajendra for his plan😂.. RK question to phone call 🤣🤣🤣... Rajendra phone conversation🤭... And Sid tell him don't cheat his mom😅 ... Finally RK made good plan... Now Sid got roli phone number... But her phone is in Sid car na... Eagerly waiting for next update.... 

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID

Super update.... Sid and RK scene was super... RK blackmail Sid so funny... Roli come to know who is Sid... Roli wanted to plan with Sid was so cute... Sid plan to find roli number 🤦‍♀️... Sid blackmail to Rajendra for his plan😂.. RK question to phone call 🤣🤣🤣... Rajendra phone conversation🤭... And Sid tell him don't cheat his mom😅 ... Finally RK made good plan... Now Sid got roli phone number... But her phone is in Sid car na... Eagerly waiting for next update.... 

That's the twist 😜😜 ,what you think who will pick her phone 🤪

sapnaagarwal thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Wow!!! Super update.. Thanks for updating dear.. Awesome... Waiting for next update.. 

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update 👏 ... rosid’s first kiss was spoiled by RK 🤣... becahara RK was almost going to face his death by the hands of those ladies .... and this sid is taking revenge now 😆... roli taking RK’s side was cool ... now Siddhant cannot deny his lady love’s wish 🤣... wohoo RK is saved 🥳 .... smart roli .. found out the history of sid but gave none of her details to him .... roli giving him a challenge to find her phone no. Was a cool challenge .. but she left the phone and went there itself 🤦🏻‍♀️ From where does this Siddhant gets his ideas from ?! 🤣 Seriously 10,000 combinations  .... aiyoo poor RK got a shout from a man whereas Rajendra.. 🤭... Siddhant warning him not to cheat his mother was cute ☺️.... RK’s ideas are always smart ones 😎.. arrey sid ..8 is far better than that 10000 🤣... finally the father in law found out his daughter in law 🥳 .. now sid has few ideas about who is roli ?! 😆.... wait so who was the one who picked up the phone ?! 🤔.... RK and Rajendra are with sid .. and that car was drove by sid .. so it can’t be a driver .. or did RK while getting down took that phone from the car ?! 😆 .. so many probabilities are there.... eagerly waiting for the next update ✌️

Shivi72 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andetheres

Amazing update 👏 ... rosid’s first kiss was spoiled by RK 🤣... becahara RK was almost going to face his death by the hands of those ladies .... and this sid is taking revenge now 😆... roli taking RK’s side was cool ... now Siddhant cannot deny his lady love’s wish 🤣... wohoo RK is saved 🥳 .... smart roli .. found out the history of sid but gave none of her details to him .... roli giving him a challenge to find her phone no. Was a cool challenge .. but she left the phone and went there itself 🤦🏻‍♀️ From where does this Siddhant gets his ideas from ?! 🤣 Seriously 10,000 combinations  .... aiyoo poor RK got a shout from a man whereas Rajendra.. 🤭... Siddhant warning him not to cheat his mother was cute ☺️.... RK’s ideas are always smart ones 😎.. arrey sid ..8 is far better than that 10000 🤣... finally the father in law found out his daughter in law 🥳 .. now sid has few ideas about who is roli ?! 😆.... wait so who was the one who picked up the phone ?! 🤔.... RK and Rajendra are with sid .. and that car was drove by sid .. so it can’t be a driver .. or did RK while getting down took that phone from the car ?! 😆 .. so many probabilities are there.... eagerly waiting for the next update ✌️

Well you guessed quite good about the probabilities 👍🏼

but all are wrong 😜🤣🤣

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hilarious update!🤣

RK blackmailed Sid to help him🤣

And Roli is being smart to make Sid find her and the trio are struggling to find her number😆

But, RK saved them with his idea! 

And finally Sid found his love🥳

Can't wait for their confession

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh shit! I forgot about Roli forgetting her phone in Sid's car

I was focusing on that point while reading but forgot while commenting😆

Well, I read the update in the morning and commenting now so with the delay, it's possible for me to forget the details🤣

So, who answered the call? You wrote "before Roli could answer" so I ignored the logic, thinking Roli might have taken her phone. Idk what will happen

Update next soon!😈

Shivi72 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Confused_Soul

Oh shit! I forgot about Roli forgetting her phone in Sid's car

I was focusing on that point while reading but forgot while commenting😆

Well, I read the update in the morning and commenting now so with the delay, it's possible for me to forget the details🤣

So, who answered the call? You wrote "before Roli could answer" so I ignored the logic, thinking Roli might have taken her phone. Idk what will happen

Update next soon!😈

Yeah yeah I know about your memory very well 🤣

Well ... Nice pick 👍🏼 , if I say I wrote those lines purposefully to make you all ignore that logic then 🤣 

Andetheres thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivi72

Well you guessed quite good about the probabilities 👍🏼

but all are wrong 😜🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Hmm ... then did some servant found the phone and that person is speaking ?! Or the servant might have hand it over to Rajendra ... Or did sid lost the phone and it ended up with some thief ?! Or his car was stolen by a thief?! 

Shivi72 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andetheres

🤣🤣

Hmm ... then did some servant found the phone and that person is speaking ?! Or the servant might have hand it over to Rajendra ... Or did sid lost the phone and it ended up with some thief ?! Or his car was stolen by a thief?! 

Give little break to your mind 😆..ok let me tell you little , Sid didn't know anything about her phone and her phone is still in the car , none noticed it 🤪 now keep thinking 🤣