SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes, he did. 😀

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

Yes he did. He was not into Anjali before that scene. Watch Ladki badi Anjaani video again. It's kinda creepy

What's creepy in that song? Rahul was hallucinating tomboy Anjali in it which indicates of him missing her tomboy self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlWlGlvN4L4&t=3m37s

Edited by Harley_Quinn - 3 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Watch the movie again. Rahul was a perv.

I have not much opinion of Rahul of KKHH but I think in that scene it showed that he was already in love with her the way he looked at her beauty all shocked and jolted. It was like he realized that his childhood sweetheart has grown up to be this beautiful young woman. Why would you call him a perv though? 

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Seems like there's a lot of fangirls of Rahul here so I would like to ask a question if they would marry someone like Rahul who dumped her for her hotter friend, didn't respect her, was kinda creepy (even after the marriage)

or would they marry Aman who liked her for what she was, respected her mom and was genuinely a nice guy?

This is the reason why I like Dhadkan more than such movies, BW never explored the possibility of someone falling out of love with someone except Dhadkan.

Rahul never dumped her because they were never in a relationship in college. They both were in love with each other before Tina came in picture but while Anjali realized it in college, Rahul took more than 8 years. But he didn't fall in love just because of seeing her in saree.

Aman never saw the tomboy Anjali, so how do we know how he would've treated her if she never changed?

And if you want to refute any opinion by using terms like fanboys and fangirls, then there is no point of a discussion.

Edited by Harley_Quinn - 3 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail

He didn't.😆

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Rahul never dumped her because they were never in a relationship in college. They both were in love with each other before Tina came in picture but while Anjali realized it in college, Rahul took more than 8 years. But he didn't fall in love just because of seeing her in saree.

Aman never saw the tomboy Anjali, so how do we know how he would've treated she never changed?

And if you want to refute any opinion by using terms like fanboys and fangirls, then there is no point of a discussion.

I agree, but you did the same in the other thread which had that video of using Hollywood to pick on the Bollywood. Not just you, but it seems like the go to thing to use when there is nothing else to say!

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Watch the movie again. Rahul was a perv.

You watch it again. Rahul being a perv doesn't translate to him not being in love with tomboy Anjali.

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Then why he ditched her for Tina? Why didn't he marry her in the first place and why did it take 8 years for him to realize that he loves her?

He didn't ditch Anjali for Tina. He didn't realize her love because they were best friends so he was confused about his feelings for her.

He still missed Anjali even after he left his life.

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: IWishICould

Yes, he did. 😀

Yawn!!! No, he didn't.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Seems like there's a lot of fangirls of Rahul here so I would like to ask a question if they would marry someone like Rahul who dumped her for her hotter friend, didn't respect her, was kinda creepy (even after the marriage)

or would they marry Aman who liked her for what she was, respected her mom and was genuinely a nice guy?

This is the reason why I like Dhadkan more than such movies, BW never explored the possibility of someone falling out of love with someone except Dhadkan.

Yes