MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Here’s the clip, he’s saying how it was flawed that Rahul chooses the hot girl and then goes to Anjali once Anjali became hot. In short Rahul was a loser smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzBwyo_oHAv/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== 

I hope KJo also condemns the character of Ayaan from ADHM, who the hell would write such a boring and chipku man child and justify his antics 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

All the characters were half baked. The actors carried the film on their shoulders. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChanChanMan

All the characters were half baked. The actors carried the film on their shoulders. 

Yeah but Rahul didn’t deserve Anjali and nor did Aman deserve to get dumped for Anjali to go back to the man who needed her after she moved on. Anyway Karan agrees that the concept was flawed and I appreciate him for this, otherwise many makers would still keep justifying some shitty characters they write just because of their huge ego. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Few years ago he said I am sick of KKHH and i want to make different kind of movies but in every movie he will put a scene from KKHH. smiley36

And he is still talking about KKHH that was released 25 yrs ago. He is very much obsessed with KKHH.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Few years ago he said I am sick of KKHH and i want to make different kind of movies but in every movie he will put a scene from KKHH. smiley36

And he is still talking about KKHH that was released 25 yrs ago. He is very much obsessed with KKHH.

Why can’t he talk about his first movie, it’s special obviously, his first one so that makes him pretty grateful to the team too I guess.

I except Rahul and Rohan from k3g, all movies KJ directed had such terrible red flags as male leads, except in RARKP, where ladka Accha tha but still not likable enough.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Yeah but Rahul didn’t deserve Anjali and nor did Aman deserve to get dumped for Anjali to go back to the man who needed her after she moved on. Anyway Karan agrees that the concept was flawed and I appreciate him for this, otherwise many makers would still keep justifying some shitty characters they write just because of their huge ego. 

I agree partially Aman needed to get away from Anjali whether she ended up with Rahul or not cause clearly she didn’t love him and was marrying him for the sake of it so I’m glad in the end he got away. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I agree partially Aman needed to get away from Anjali whether she ended up with Rahul or not cause clearly she didn’t love him and was marrying him for the sake of it so I’m glad in the end he got away. 

Yeah Anjali was actually kind of using Aman to make her mother happy that she’s settling down whereas Aman with no fault of his got left in the altar. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

We didn’t say it much as kids.  But I’ll say it now. Someones fiancé shouldn’t be dancing in rain with a different guy 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Why can’t he talk about his first movie, it’s special obviously, his first one so that makes him pretty grateful to the team too I guess.

I except Rahul and Rohan from k3g, all movies KJ directed had such terrible red flags as male leads, except in RARKP, where ladka Accha tha but still not likable enough.

That was his genre and i never seen him proud of that movie till now since he talks so much about KKHH. Maybe he realized that he should stick to that genre. For me KKHH was perfect, all characters were perfecting written but i felt movie ending happen so sudden. Yes we as audience think Anjali should stayed with Aman, but she never loved Aman, and always had loved Rahul. For me it comes very surprising that he is talking about KKHH just because actors like Shabana Azmi didn't like the script. 

Rahul did not fell in love with Anjali because she wears saree and long hair. He not only ran away from his type of cinema but started Koffee with Karan where you gossip openly and hurt other people feelings. smiley5

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Not Rahul but Anjali was the worst doormat female lead with zero personality of her own, ever conceptualized.  I watched the movie when I was much younger but remember feeling so utterly disappointed and dissatisfied with her change in her wardrobe.