Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Becoming more matured over the years will do that to you. Also, she didn't become a "girly girl", she became graceful and feminine.

what does maturity have to do with wearing sarees and growing your hairs?

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

I agree, but you did the same in the other thread which had that video of using Hollywood to pick on the Bollywood. Not just you, but it seems like the go to thing to use when there is nothing else to say!

I wasn't arguing with anyone on that thread. I just said people would hate that video for bashing their favorites. Video might and did have flaws like everything, but some people just bash anything which goes against their favorites

Here TM is calling me Rahul fangirl just because I defended him for something. When in reality, I consider KKHH a crap film, but that doesn't mean I'll bash it mindlessly.

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

what does maturity have to do with wearing sarees and growing your hairs?

When you bash Rahul for being superficial but you yourself are.๐Ÿ˜†

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

๐Ÿคฃ

Lets just agree to disagree ๐Ÿ˜†

Priyodorshee thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ

I never thought someone would like to marry a guy like Rahul.

Umm...okay๐Ÿค“

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Rahul never dumped her because they were never in a relationship in college. They both were in love with each other before Tina came in picture but while Anjali realized it in college, Rahul took more than 8 years. But he didn't fall in love just because of seeing her in saree.

Aman never saw the tomboy Anjali, so how do we know how he would've treated her if she never changed?

And if you want to refute any opinion by using terms like fanboys and fangirls, then there is no point of a discussion.

When you fall in love with your friend, you realize it sooner or later. If the only thing standing in the way of your realizing your love is the fact that she's a tomboy, then it's "attraction" and not "love".

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

๐Ÿคฃ

Lets just agree to disagree ๐Ÿ˜†

Yep let's that do that.๐Ÿ˜†

PangaNaLe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

When you fall in love with your friend, you realize it sooner or later. If the only thing standing in the way of your realizing your love is the fact that she's a tomboy, then it's "attraction" and not "love".

Her being a tomboy wasn't the only thing. Anjali leaving Rahul's life made him realize her importance. He missed her all those years when she wasn't in his life. Even after meeting her again at the summer camp, he missed and searched her tomboy self in the new Anjali.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ

I never thought someone would like to marry a guy like Rahul.

Umm...okay๐Ÿค“

Why not? I would love to marry a guy who despite being not in touch with me was never able to forget about me.. whose heart always looked for the friend he had lost in me.. who looked for my former self even when he found a much hotter version of me

and more importantly, the guy i was in love with all my life despite having other options

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Why not? I would love to marry a guy who despite being not in touch with me was never able to forget about me.. whose heart always looked for the friend he had lost in me.. who looked for my former self even when he found a much hotter version of me

and more importantly, the guy i was in love with all my life despite having other options

Umm okay๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I like your username btw. Reminded me of Sooryavansham๐Ÿ˜†

I liked that movie when I first watched it.

Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago