Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This has to got to be the stupidest thing I have heard. Why is it always people who benefit from nepotism who seem to be okay with it ðŸ˜†go ask the people on the receiving end! 

Because people don't want to come out of the delusion that their success is a fluke heavily contingent on the nepotism and privilege and not necessarily a direct result of the hardwork and talent. Playing by this delusion is soothing, offers flattery and makes one feel more like a righteous being while simultaneously being less self-critical.  

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple

Because people don't want to come out of the delusion that their success is a fluke heavily contingent on the nepotism and privilege and not necessarily a direct result of the hardwork and talent. Playing by this delusion is soothing, offers flattery and makes one feel more like a righteous being while simultaneously being less self-critical.  

Aise kisi ki dukhti rag mein haath nahi rakhte hain. Wo fadfadana shuru kar denge.😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I think he is right ðŸ˜†

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Then why is he shoving Ayush Sharma on us ?

BarunPrabhasFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeh toh Trump nikla ðŸ¤£

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I love how Salman ever and SRK now...don't care about people trolling them but do and say what they have to...🤣 ðŸ¤£

Sorry bi ji but disagreeing.  srk and salman in same sentence???? Srk is logical and doesn't speak shit. Salmon being a nepo product wo bhi criminal is annoying af. 

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

He is so dumb and funny ðŸ¤£

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i dont understand peoples issue with nepotism ? if not nepotism there are groupism, favoritism. how about that ? is that allowed ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: snatch

i dont understand peoples issue with nepotism ? if not nepotism there are groupism, favoritism. how about that ? is that allowed ?

I’ll never forget when they said the cure for exclusion is to just exclude a Different set of people ðŸ¤£

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: snatch

But that's not what he said, is it? He claims there is no nepotism in BW. Is there any sane person on the planet who would claim this?