Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Seems took magical drops 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shut up Salman .he needs help .

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

People in the BB forum were debating that...Sallu would not dare to bring nepotism up in WKW....but ha ha ha.🤣....this man has no chill....he truly doesn't care about Arnab, Kangna or trollers...🤣 🤣

I have yet to watch to see what he said...but man the fact that he not only not brush it aside or ignored it...he spent half of BB on nepotism and declaring that nepotism doesn't exist is hilarious....I want Kangna Didi bashing Sallu now....Go Didi go.....🥳🤣🤣.....

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Twitter will tear him apart tonight.😆

He knows and he doesn't care..🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

I love how Salman ever and SRK now...don't care about people trolling them but do and say what they have to...🤣 🤣

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I love how Salman ever and SRK now...don't care about people trolling them but do and say what they have to...🤣 🤣

Tbh why would it matter to them? It's not like they will be banned from industry for saying something problematic. Anybody who opposes them will be shunned off as troller. They are already stars and nothing will take that position away. You think someone like sallu will be respected in Hollywood ( the way they are overdoing sjw bullshit) 

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Says the person who loves to launch nepo products in his films including Shatrughan Sinha's daughter, Sunil's daughter, Mahesh Manjrekar's daughter, Aditya Pancholi's criminal son, and his own brother-in-law. Oh yeah, he is a nepo kid himself, so are his brothers..!!🤪

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I'd say there's a diff between SRK (self-made) and Salman (nepo) dealing with this. SRK has stayed away from the discussion, respectfully and with with dignity, IMO. Salman is scraping bottom of the barrel for the umpteenth time by denying the very existence of a problem for those artists who desperately ask for a chance. But what else can be expected from a criminal and assaulter who did the exact same thing to raped women by mocking their trauma? If there is a God, people like Salman should pay for their crimes before they exit this planet.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I'd say there's a diff between SRK (self-made) and Salman (nepo) dealing with this. SRK has stayed away from the discussion, respectfully and with with dignity, IMO. Salman is scraping bottom of the barrel for the umpteenth time by denying the very existence of a problem for those artists who desperately ask for a chance. But what else can be expected from a criminal and assaulter who did the exact same thing to raped women by mocking their trauma? If there is a God, people like Salman should pay for their crimes before they exit this planet.

As much as I hate Salman...and truly this nepotism debate and this targeting of BW has made me support the people who I wouldn't even dream of supporting in my wildest dream....but the fact remains that people can go only so far because of nepotism...and glad that we are talking about Salman ...because he is the biggest example of a star who maybe got his initial chances because of Salim Khan who is a star writer of BW....but so did his younger brothers....Arabaaz and Sohail.....they come from the same family with same opportunities.....how do you explain Salman's stupendous success and his two brothers failing miserably despite Salman trying to resurrect their careers and and again...what explanation do u have ....other than that Salman was loved by the audience...I don't care if they loved him because his looks...his larger than like screen presence....but they love him....so the theory of nepotism falls flat on its face when it comes to Salman.....nepotism does help people initially...there are no two ways about it....no star kid has to stand in a line for an audition..they get multiple chances despite failing...but they do not get success unless they have it in them...Salman is the biggest example of that...

Regarding SRK...I remember he left twitter because of trolling once.....he is still very reserved...but I am just happy that now he doesn't care about trolls so much and is enjoying interacting with his fans and doing what he wants..❤️