Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ninny

Tbh why would it matter to them? It's not like they will be banned from industry for saying something problematic. Anybody who opposes them will be shunned off as troller. They are already stars and nothing will take that position away. You think someone like sallu will be respected in Hollywood ( the way they are overdoing sjw bullshit) 

What problematic thing did SRK say about Sushant that he was bashed by Arnab and his ilk...he was trolled mercilessly for his condolence message...which I believe he wrote from his heart...don't really care about Salman that much....but the vicious trolling in the last few months of the BW actors makes me happy everytime these people just don't care for them and do what they want....and yes people giving rape threats and death threats are big trollers...🤢

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

As much as I hate Salman...and truly this nepotism debate and this targeting of BW has made me support the people who I wouldn't even dream of supporting in my wildest dream....but the fact remains that people can go only so far because of nepotism...and glad that we are talking about Salman ...because he is the biggest example of a star who maybe got his initial chances because of Salim Khan who is a star writer of BW....but so did his younger brothers....Arabaaz and Sohail.....they come from the same family with same opportunities.....how do you explain Salman's stupendous success and his two brothers failing miserably despite Salman trying to resurrect their careers and and again...what explanation do u have ....other than that Salman was loved by the audience...I don't care if they loved him because his looks...his larger than like screen presence....but they love him....so the theory of nepotism falls flat on its face when it comes to Salman.....nepotism does help people initially...there are no two ways about it....no star kid has to stand in a line for an audition..they get multiple chances despite failing...but they do not get success unless they have it in them...Salman is the biggest example of that...

Regarding SRK...I remember he left twitter because of trolling once.....he is still very reserved...but I am just happy that now he doesn't care about trolls so much and is enjoying interacting with his fans and doing what he wants..❤️

I don't give a damn why Salman is successful. If someone's an unrepentant criminal and assaulter, I'd hope they paid in multiples for every ounce of pain they inflicted on others before they died covered in sores. 

As to his comment here... he didn't say he owed his success to factors other than nepotism. He said there is no nepotism. Really, nothing more can be expected from someone who similarly dismissed rape. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I don't give a damn why Salman is successful. If someone's an unrepentant criminal and assaulter, I'd hope they paid in multiples for every ounce of pain they inflicted on others before they died covered in sores. 

As to his comment here... he didn't say he owed his success to factors other than nepotism. He said there is no nepotism. Really, nothing more can be expected from someone who similarly dismissed rape. 

Always surprises me how someone who is a criminal , bully and an abuser has so many fans and how his every problematic statements have been brushed under the rug ... 

Also he’s so damn ungrateful yuck .. infact he’s the true eg of nepotism , na Akal na talent upar se so many criminal records still successful in this industry ( kinda says a lot about industry too ) 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

oh okay..😆..i just wrote my answer because I thought u said people can be successful because of nepotism..

and regarding his moral character....we are all on the same page,

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

What problematic thing did SRK say about Sushant that he was bashed by Arnab and his ilk...he was trolled mercilessly for his condolence message...which I believe he wrote from his heart...don't really care about Salman that much....but the vicious trolling in the last few months of the BW actors makes me happy everytime these people just don't care for them and do what they want....and yes people giving rape threats and death threats are big trollers...🤢

The trolling has been disgusting but Salman is needlessly poking people. If you're actually brave, say that there is nepotism and it's not going to stop. People will never stop helping their family and friends. You can't blame parents giving their kids a helping hand. You can't blame businesses hiring people they know and trust. 

My family owns a small business and we always hire internally - we hear about people who need jobs or get recommended to us from people we trust. There is more trust that you can work with them easily and you know they won't be stealing from you - they understand our family atmosphere. There is no need to find strangers. Strangers must be smart and talented too but why would we care about that? The film industry works the same way. You hire people you like and enjoy being around and who you can trust with your money and who meshes with your personality. Outsiders can end up being like Kangana who shit all over you and go and talk trash to the media and give a bad name to you and the entire industry. Why should people like that be given a chance?

But Salman isn't doing any of that. He's just lying and saying nepotism doesn't exist. That only benefits himself btw. Majority of people helped by nepotism say things like Salman is saying because they don't want their own success delegitimized. It's the same reason people like Ranveer lie and run full PR campaigns to pretend to be an outsider. Even that useless Ahaan Pandey has given interviews where he disowned his uncle Chunky Pandey because he wants to debut as an outsider with no connections. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

how do you know he's a criminal? Or how can you talk about a person if you really don't know him ? Salman is a criminal like reha was some days ago just cause you read what  press wrote about it. He never gave interviews to Them so They started to write bad about him I have friends that were helped by his ngo and many in bw talk highly of him about nepotism if he really said that nepotism don't exist this is not true nepotism exist in bw and outside bw but if you are talented or charismatic you will emerge anyway nepokid or not. Clearly nepokid have more opportunities. And it's true Salman helped or supported a lot of so called nepokid but many not nepokid too. Slb rashammaya sajid wajid Katrina randeep hooda amith sadh siddiqui zareen khan etc.. 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Technically Salman is a criminal.😆 We know it because Court convicted him in Blackbuck case.

He's a convict who is currently out on bail.😆

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think u misunderstood me. I didn't say anything about Sush. It wasn't even in my mind. Lol just because I am his fan doesn't means that every opinion of mine has something to do with him. I was just answering your questions on how Srk and Sallu have stopped giving damn about what people say. Being a celebrity of their status it is important that they do give a damn. I don't really know if Srk has said anything problematic in past but Sallu sure has and he still doesn't give a damn. Not that they have to because you know it doesn't affect them. 

About death and rape threats not that I support it but even they know those are written by some jobless frustrated people and are as real as Kim's ass

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anika80

how do you know he's a criminal? Or how can you talk about a person if you really don't know him ? Salman is a criminal like reha was some days ago just cause you read what  press wrote about it. He never gave interviews to Them so They started to write bad about him I have friends that were helped by his ngo and many in bw talk highly of him about nepotism if he really said that nepotism don't exist this is not true nepotism exist in bw and outside bw but if you are talented or charismatic you will emerge anyway nepokid or not. Clearly nepokid have more opportunities. And it's true Salman helped or supported a lot of so called nepokid but many not nepokid too. Slb rashammaya sajid wajid Katrina randeep hooda amith sadh siddiqui zareen khan etc.. 

Which is why I try to be careful in verbalizing my thoughts. "If someone's an unrepentant criminal and assaulter" neither takes whatshisname's name nor categorically states he is a criminal. 

My belief he is one is clear, though, and not because of the press. 1. Because he actually went to court for 2 separate crimes. Courts have strict rules re: evidence to punish someone. But the gen public hearing the same evidence can also draw conclusions. 2. More than one of his girlfriends have spoken about physical abuse. 3. His comment mocking rape is also not someone's imagination. He actually said it.

Therefore, all of my prior ill wishes stand toward unrepentant criminals.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This has to got to be the stupidest thing I have heard. Why is it always people who benefit from nepotism who seem to be okay with it 😆go ask the people on the receiving end!