Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: OneTwoKa_Phour

Guys please reply to my topic on Shilpa / Ohanna Shivanand. How come nobody is heeding my topics? Her fans are  powerful and many. How can you treat her topics like this in BW forum?

My topic on vikrant and Yami went nowhere ðŸ˜†

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneTwoKa_Phour

Guys please reply to my topic on Shilpa / Ohanna Shivanand. How come nobody is heeding my topics? Her fans are  powerful and many. How can you treat her topics like this in BW forum?

😆

Who are these people? The ones mentioned I mean, not the fans.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am impressed that Salman said that with a straight face😆

In his defense, none of the untalented nepos he launched got anywhere😆

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nepo criminal himself. 

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

But that's not what he said, is it? He claims there is no nepotism in BW. Is there any sane person on the planet who would claim this?

maybe but people are generally worried about nepotism.

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think he is trying to define it differently...for him if star kids are forcefully given someone elses work then that is nepotism ...where as if a father/mother..family friends wants to do something for their own then there is no harm in it ... At the end of the day ...this happens in every field ...not just bollywood 

These star kids will only survive if the audiences likes them as they will eventually pay to watch the movie  ..or else their supports/family members can carry on producing flops for them and keep wasting their money 

Edited by M.A.K123 - 3 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😲😮🙄ok let's call it parivaarvad  then.

Oh Salman, wish you knew what nepotism means, it's not being successful because that lies in hands of public. Nepotism is the use of power to give opportunity to your own fraternity even though they  aren't competent and at the cost of someone more experienced or capable. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bhai is trying his hand at comedy in real life🤣. 

If you cant beat it, DENY it🤣

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

One line sums up Salman's comments on nepotism 'It does not make any sense'

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think what he means is that he is fully within his rights to do what he can do to enhance career prospects of his family members and his near and dear ones but it is the ticket paying audiences who can make or break their careers.

It is public who makes stars out of actors .He is right on that. Salman Khan was liked by his audiences and they made him star and not his father or his family connections. If family connections were enough his brothers would have been big stars too.

Don't understand why only film industry is being targeted. I have seen some parents talk about fixing their children's score sheet in board exams and managing job interviews. These parents too are doing what they can for their children so why they are being let off by the social media activists?