VANI OS; i'm yours

nainaasharmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

i'm yours; one shot (vani) 

bani saved veer from jay. she finally showed her adi naagin roop and veer found out about nageshwari and akesh, his whole satyug life came before him. 

bani found out jay was the one who did this to veer and she learned that he wanted to kill her for her powers. it all came out in front of her but veer was now annoyed at bani. he didn’t want to deal with her hatred anymore and so he started distancing himself from her. 

“veer, can you help me with my sari please?” bani was trying to get things back to normal. 

“i’ll call mayuri.” 

“no, i want you to help me. not mayuri,” bani was adamant. 

veer complied and came closer to her, he tucked her sari pallu and draped her with it. 

he was courteous because she saved him but that was it. he wasn’t the usual veer. he didn’t say anything and left after helping her.

bani on the other hand was starting to see veer’s goodness. she wanted him to do his nok jhok with her and get back to normal. she thought that he hated her and wanted nothing to do with her because of jay and what happened. 

a few days after he was back, bani entered her room to find mayuri there with veer. she felt as if someone had stepped on her heart a million times. she knew veer wouldn’t do anything with her but even this flirting or closeness would bug her. 

“bani it’s not what you think —,” mayuri began. 

bani put her hand up to stop her. 

“get out,” she said. 

“what?” mayuri asked surprised. 

“i said, get out,” bani was more firm this time. 

mayuri got up to leave and rolled her eyes. bani stopped her and held her by the arm, “don’t you dare enter our room again. i swear if you do i’ll kick you out of this house.” 

mayuri scoffed and left. 

veer looked at bani, he was surprised to see her this upset about mayuri. he still thought she didn’t care. before veer could say anything, bani spoke up. 

“veer i get it. i get that you’re upset with me and rightfully so, but this is our room. if you want to go and do things with mayuri go to her room i won’t disturb you. but don’t bring her in our room.” 

“do you really think i’d cheat on you?” 

“our marriage isn’t a normal one, is it? i can’t expect you to not be with anyone else when i was in love with jay for most of ours.” 

“bani, you are my wife. i will never look at another woman again, i don’t need to, i have you.” 

bani started tearing up. she was so exhausted with the recent events. finding out jay’s truth, finding out that veer wasn’t what she thought he was, and on top of that dealing with veer’s change in attitude. veer was simply doing what he thought bani wanted him to, he thought she wanted him to stay away and so he did. veer was confused as to why she was tearing up but before he asked, she left the room. 

she went to make dinner for the family and heard something break upstairs. she went to check and saw veer’s hand bleeding. the glass had broke by accident and cut veer. 

“veer!” bani yelled. 

she ran in the room and got the emergency kit out. 

“bani, i'm okay,” veer told her. 

“don't argue, sit. let me clean it up,” bani instructed her patidev and he didn’t argue. she started cleaning up the wound and bandaging it up but as she was doing so, she lectured him, “how could you be so careless? don’t you watch where you're going veer? will you please be more careful? what if you got even more hurt? you never take care of yourself. all you do is flirt with mayuri and stay upset with me.” 

“sweetheart, are you jealous of mayuri?” 

“that’s the first time you’ve called me sweetheart since you’ve come back.” 

“i’m not upset with you. i know you hate me and don’t want me near you so that’s why i’ve been keeping away. i understand that you love jay and he’s a naag too so it makes sense. i don’t want you in this marriage if you're not happy,” veer explained. 

“who told you i love jay? i mean yes i did but i don't anymore. especially not after i found out he wanted to kill me. well, he still wants to but that’s for another time. yes he’s a naag but it doesn’t matter. i'm happy in this marriage, i'm happy with you. but i hate when you get near mayuri, my blood boils. you’re mine, only mine.” 

“gharwali, i'm yours, only yours, i promise. but you don't have to stay in this marriage just because you feel like you need to, you can leave if you want. wait, what do you mean he wants to kill you?” veer went from one emotion to the other. 

“he wants to kill me because he wants my powers,” bani told veer.

“i'm going to kill him, how dare he? he won’t come near you gharwali i promise.” 

“veer, you don't need to. i locked him up in a cave, he can’t get out.” 

“you what?” 

“i locked him up,” bani said shrugging her shoulders.

“sweetheart, i have never loved you more.” 

“why do you feel like i want to leave this marriage? you’re mine and i'm yours. i'm not going anywhere.” 

before they could continue, they heard a knock on the door. veer opened up to see mayuri. 

“veer baby, are you okay?” 

bani was going to explode but before she began, veer interjected. 

“i’m spending time with my wife, do you mind?” 

mayuri pouted, “veer, i just wanted to check in.” 

“you don’t need to, i'm here to check on him, his gharwali. understood, bahar wali?” bani then interrupted wanting her to leave. 

mayuri made a face and left. 

“i'm going to kill her veer, i'm not even joking.” 

“relax sweetheart, relax. i promise she won’t flirt with me anymore or anything okay?” 

“you know she’s a mourni right?” 

“what? she is?” 

“yes veer, god how do you not notice these things?” 

“are you trying to say i'm stupid sweetheart?” 

“low key, yes,” bani said teasing him, “but i still love you.” 

bani said she loved him for the first time. veer froze, he didn’t know how to react. bani laughed and ran out of the room, leaving a very confused and elated veer alone. 

i don't know what this is but i wrote something? raanjhana chapter 8 will be out tonight or tomorrow morning but here’s some vani for the day! thank you for reading x

Edited by nainaasharmaa - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Aww.. So cute and lovely.. Loved it

nainaasharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveMyself_sri

Aww.. So cute and lovely.. Loved it

thank youuuu 🤗

nainaasharmaa thumbnail

thank you!! 😊

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww so cute confession by bani😍😍 loved it

nainaasharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Aww so cute confession by bani😍😍 loved it

thank you so muchhh 🤗

nainaasharmaa thumbnail

thank you! ❤️

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Abhi read karti hu  

I am soooo happy  ... Thank you bholenath 

Tumhaare ff ke saath din ki shuruaat hui thi and os ke saath antt 🥳

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

At this point, I need Veer ka tashan. Very good cheelu baby. 

Things back to normal? Sweet heart poora time toh tumne maaro mujhe maaro kiya hai... Ab kya normal? 

Maine kaha thha na naina... Insaan ko kisi bhi cheez ki ehmiyat tab pata chalti hai jab woh usse kho deta hai. Bohot Jay jaap kiya hai tumne gharwaali ab bhugto. 

You know I thought Veer naaraaz hoga but honestly tumne jo likha hai feels for natural. 

And humme milta hai yet another private intimate bedroom conversation. Zehnaseeb Zehnaseeb. I loved everything Veer said to Bani.
I know Bani has that caring and sincere side. Remember jab Veer ko naagphani se chot lagi thhi. She was so worried for a moment. But abhi Veer ke liye Bani ki fikar dekh ke dil ko sukoon mila. 

Aah. That conversation. That is what you need Gharwale and Gharwali. Shanti se baithke baat karlo bass. Show mein toh bohot time lagega kyonki Bani jal rahi hai nafrat ki aag mein aur Veer ko apne ghar waalo ke aadhe kaand nahi pata. Upar se dono dushmano se ghire hai. Offo. 

Bani locked Jay in a cave? Yes Queen Yes! 

Lo aa gayi mayuri... Discounted rates mein beizzati karwaane... Thakti nahi ho kya baaharwaali?

“yes veer, god how do you not notice these things?” 

“are you trying to say i'm stupid sweetheart?” 

“low key, yes,” bani said teasing him, “but i still love you.” 
Oh my heart. This is such bliss. It makes me so happy. Haayeeeeeee...

nainaasharmaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cinnamon_Kisses

Abhi read karti hu  

I am soooo happy  ... Thank you bholenath 

Tumhaare ff ke saath din ki shuruaat hui thi and os ke saath antt 🥳

hehehe yayyy i hope you enjoy 🤗