Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: an_am

sympathise kis baat pe?? pregancy ka jhuta ilzam lgane pe?? ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

Sympathise because in my opinion the makers would want to and also have clearly marked the distinction and parallel in terms of  marital union between the two Luthra brothers. Rishabh may become sympathetic mostly because Sherlyn is pregnan,  although, she did basically try and kill his father, and was responsible for Tapsee and Ritwiks death and put a bomb in his mother's purse. But she did it all out of love for Prithvi. The same way Mahira is doing it for Karan.    

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

Sympathise because in my opinion the makers would want to and also have clearly marked the distinction and parallel in terms of  marital union between the two Luthra brothers. Rishabh may become sympathetic mostly because Sherlyn is pregnan,  although, she did basically try and kill his father, and was responsible for Tapsee and Ritwiks death and put a bomb in his mother's purse. But she did it all out of love for Prithvi. The same way Mahira is doing it for Karan.    

my opinion is different in this matter. i think rishabh will feel himself trapped with sherlyn but wont be able to do get rid of her. he will keep being rude to her. she cheated on rishabh and did it for prithvi. mahira did not cheat karan, whatever she did it was for him only. sherlyn is a cheater mahira isnt.

both have done evil things though.

i dont think sherlyn can ever make rishabh's heart melt.

karan also has no feelings for mahira. he will keep using her for his own plan though.

Funny29 thumbnail

question: the pandit put something under the plate, is that standard or is he doing it to help Preeta?

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Funny29

question: the pandit put something under the plate, is that standard or is he doing it to help Preeta?

no idea 

I don't even care ðŸĪŠ

Funny29 thumbnail

Kundali Bhagya 8th October 2020

ok it was a Sherlyn-Mahira-Sarla episode

the Lutrhas blame again quickly 

Kareena is irritating and her repeat dialogue "Preeta is not the daughter-in-law" also. ðŸ˜Ī

Sarla was too soft with Mahira-Sherlyn- no doosri aurat 🙁

(KKB-Sarla-Tanu face to face + doosri aurat was better)

the only good thing in episode 6.7 october was Karan and i guess 9 october also

@music_girl watch the 9.october precap.👍🏞

Edited by Funny29 - 3 years ago
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Funny29

Kundali Bhagya 8th October 2020

ok it was a Sherlyn-Mahira-Sarla episode

the Lutrhas blame again quickly 

Kareena is irritating and her repeat dialogue "Preeta is not the daughter-in-law" also. ðŸ˜Ī

Sarla was too soft with Mahira-Sherlyn- no doosri aurat 🙁

(KKB-Sarla-Tanu face to face + doosri aurat was better)

the only good thing in episode 6.7.8 october is Karan.

@music_girl watch the precap.👍🏞

I watched the precap... I liked it ðŸ˜† Pawan Preeta scenes are repetitive ðŸ˜ĩ

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

@Bold: I would rather see Pawan & Mahira scheme ✋ðŸŧ✋ðŸŧ✋ðŸŧ✋ðŸŧðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

they were waiting for sanjay to come back thats why those repetitive scenes of pawan and preeta.

ye precap wala karan ka trust sirf 2-3 episodes k liye hi hai. he didnt believe the letter but he will probably get to see a preepri video too. last time his trust was broken by a few photographs, this time it will be a video ðŸĪ”ðŸĪ”

KarMa dance in two consecutive episodes is something ðŸĪĢ today's dance was even sexier ðŸ˜†

Funny29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

they were waiting for sanjay to come back thats why those repetitive scenes of pawan and preeta.

ye precap wala karan ka trust sirf 2-3 episodes k liye hi hai. he didnt believe the letter but he will probably get to see a preepri video too. last time his trust was broken by a few photographs, this time it will be a video ðŸĪ”ðŸĪ”

KarMa dance in two consecutive episodes is something ðŸĪĢ today's dance was even sexier ðŸ˜†

video ????

an_am thumbnail

sherlyn and mahira will surely do something else to prove themselves right. they might get prithvi and preeta's video sitting in mandap together and show it to karan.