Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Funny29

not really: the plan spoil Preeta's food is failed, the plan make Karan drunk is failed, even the Plan- Mahira accident and blame Preeta + puts Preeta forever in jail is failed, these were Sherlyn's plans.

food plan lol.. usko plan na count karo 🤣

getting karan drunk and blaming preeta for mahira's accident were filler tracks thats why her plan failed. holi track was there to given drunk preeran lollipop scenes and preeta-mahira murder attempt track was there to give valentine lollipop scenes.

this track isnt filler.

that is my evaluation.

u think her plan will fail, i think it wont.

dekhte hain kis ki theory theek hoti hai ðŸ˜†

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

not really: the plan spoil Preeta's food is failed, the plan make Karan drunk is failed, even the Plan- Mahira accident and blame Preeta + puts Preeta forever in jail is failed, these were Sherlyn's plans.

Yes these are Sherlyn's plan but the one who suffered from these plans was Mahira. Mahira really does have some serious case of bad luck. ðŸ¤£  

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

keep no expectation from this show ðŸ˜† Preeran content might be ages away ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† entangled with more misunderstandings 

TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

my opinion is different in this matter. i think rishabh will feel himself trapped with sherlyn but wont be able to do get rid of her. he will keep being rude to her. she cheated on rishabh and did it for prithvi. mahira did not cheat karan, whatever she did it was for him only. sherlyn is a cheater mahira isnt.

both have done evil things though.

i dont think sherlyn can ever make rishabh's heart melt.

karan also has no feelings for mahira. he will keep using her for his own plan though.

I am not talking about Rishabh being sympathetic tomorrow ðŸ˜†. If and when in the future may be some two to three years later 🤪something along this line is shown than Rishabh in the right circumstances will probably be sympathetic. At at of the day Karan Preeta and Rishabh Sherlyn's marriages are shambolic, even at the best of scenarios. 

TheM5393 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha

i hope not i can't see more problems happening between preeran it's time they start to finish the misunderstandings between them not increase them more 

Finish misunderstanding? 🤣🤣Why on earth would such a thing happen? If the makers wanted to show peaceful romance than they wouldn't have chosen Karan and Preeta's charactes as the main leads.   ðŸ˜†

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I am not talking about Rishabh being sympathetic tomorrow ðŸ˜†. If and when in the future may be some two to three years later 🤪something along this line is shown than Rishabh in the right circumstances will probably be sympathetic. At at of the day Karan Preeta and Rishabh Sherlyn's marriages are shambolic, even at the best of scenarios. 

u mean when preeta will be sympathetic towards karan, rishabh will be sympathehtic towards sherlyn?? 🤔

KairaZindabad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I stopped watching from last wednesday ðŸ¤£

same day chal raha?😆

marriage day lasted for 34 episodes 

and they all were interesting 

this is so boring ðŸ¤£

1st marriage or 2nd both were just amazing tracks i can watch those and mehendi track and preeta in jail +  valentine's track anyday anytime and first 100 episodes of KB

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: KairaZindabad

1st marriage or 2nd both were just amazing tracks i can watch those and mehendi track and preeta in jail +  valentine's track anyday anytime and first 100 episodes of KB

I also liked the holi 2020 that is before everything degenerated 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: KairaZindabad

I started watching from this second marriage wala day

and I watched almost all episodes of this track for timepass ðŸ¤£

uske pehle main bass dekhti thi what is happening 

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I started watching from this second marriage wala day

and I watched almost all episodes of this track for timepass ðŸ¤£

uske pehle main bass dekhti thi what is happening 

once in a while (1 month) you can tune it, you won't missed much