Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

i hope not i can't see more problems happening between preeran it's time they start to finish the misunderstandings between them not increase them more 

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha

i hope not i can't see more problems happening between preeran it's time they start to finish the misunderstandings between them not increase them more 

problems arent gonna be solved.

misunderstandings will be piled up more and more.

anil nagpal said... problems solved means show ends.

he also said... if u want pure positivity..... watch arnab 🤣🤣

Funny29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

sherlyn and mahira will surely do something else to prove themselves right. they might get prithvi and preeta's video sitting in mandap together and show it to karan.

but then is the next question

why first to Sherlyn and Mahira, why not directly to Karan

i guess after the precap scene Karan will search for Preeta, maybe Shrishti will call him.

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funny29

but then is the next question

why first to Sherlyn and Mahira, why not directly to Karan

i guess after the precap scene Karan will search for Preeta, maybe Shrishti will call him.

sherlyn, mahira, prithvi and pawan are one and the same thing. sherlyn might ask prithvi to send that video to karan.

karan might search for preeta or not. but he is surely going to misunderstand preeta by the end of this track.

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RudrakshPreesha

none of their misunderstandings will be solved. Next 2 years also nothing will be cleared. It's gonna add up. The creatives will throw some lollipop scenes here and there. 😆 Can atleast one of their misunderstandings be solved? Have some mercy🤪

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago
Funny29 thumbnail

sherlyn, mahira, prithvi and pawan are one and the same thing. sherlyn might ask prithvi to send that video to karan.

karan might search for preeta or not. but he is surely going to misunderstand preeta by the end of this track.

hmm I dont believe in a video,

Sherlyn asks Pritvhi 🤨 I don't think so, because she is afraid that they will get married, and she knows how crazy Pritvhi is and his Preeta obsession. 

i guess after Pritvhi finally wakes up we will first see a discussion between the two brothers "topic Preeta is injured", then a discussion between Preeta and Pritvhi - no time for video shooting😆

the misunderstandings between the two especially from Karan's side will only end when the series ends.😆

Edited by Funny29 - 3 years ago
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funny29

hmm I dont believe in a video,

Sherlyn asks Pritvhi 🤨 I don't think so, because she is afraid that they will get married, and she knows how crazy Pritvhi is and his Preeta obsession. 

i guess after Pritvhi finally wakes up we will first we see a discussion between the two brothers "topic Preeta is injured", then a discussion between Preeta and Pritvhi - no time for video shooting😆

the misunderstandings between the two especially from Karan's side will only end when the series ends.😆

what if video gets viral in luthra's mobile phones 🤣

sherlyn seems okay with prithvi marrying preeta now. she told mahira that preeta will come back and ur plan will fail because u told karan that she has run away. so we will make next plan and make everyone believe that preeta married prithvi.

aur sherlyn jo kehti hai wo kar k dikhati hai. dont underestimate her. sherlyn is not mahira, her plan never fails 😈

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

none of their misunderstandings will be solved. Next 2 years also nothing will be cleared. It's gonna add up. The creatives will throw some lollipop scenes here and there. 😆 Can atleast one of their misunderstandings be solved? Have some mercy🤪

u got it right 😜

jab misunderstanding clear hogi tab tak bohat dair ho chuki hogi.

an_am thumbnail

lolz @ sherlyn's redemption. preeran fans will be cursing sherlyn next week 🤣

rishabh aur sherlyn k moment ko to chodo...... itna sensous aur hot KarMa dance jo mil gaya ☺️

lol we didnt have to wait even for a week 🤣

Funny29 thumbnail

aur sherlyn jo kehti hai wo kar k dikhati hai. dont underestimate her. sherlyn is not mahira, her plan never fails 😈

not really: the plan spoil Preeta's food is failed, the plan make Karan drunk is failed, even the Plan- Mahira accident and blame Preeta + puts Preeta forever in jail is failed, these were Sherlyn's plans.