sherlyn, karan and PreePri wedding

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 months ago

do u really have such good expectation from sherlyn that she will tell karan to save preeta as she is in danger?

i think she will kill two birds with one stone smiley5

she will tell karan that preeta has run away because she loves prithvi and she is getting married to him? go and watch urself.

preeta might start taking pheras with prithvi to save shrishti and janki's life.

karan will reach there and see preeta taking pheras with prithvi with his own eyes 😳

now the question is....... will karan trust preeta or not? will preeta confess and karan will refuse to believe her? will he reject her feelings based on this? is this a beginning of new misunderstanding track?

anyway, even if karan doesnt believe preeta (because with all these analogies, agni pariksha to preeta ko deni hi hai) i think karan is pretending. he actually knows the truth. he will do it to make his plan successful.

this is just my theory nothing else smiley36

Edited by an_am - 7 months ago

This is so complicated smiley36 The story is already entangled as it is smiley39 

Originally posted by music_girl

This is so complicated smiley36 The story is already entangled as it is smiley39 

hahah it is not as complicated as it seems to be. there is a possibility that writer got preeran together only for suhagrat track. i mean un k aik sath hone se story chal sakti hai kia?!

preeta sita preeta sita....... agni pariksha ko de gi phir...... there is a possibility karan wont believe her. smiley5

mahira is going to tell karan that preeta has run away. karan wont believe it until he sees it with his own eyes.

if u remember mahira said to preeta..... main tumara munh kala karoon gi

Edited by an_am - 7 months ago

you are really obsessed by the idea Karan has a plan.smiley36

I guess nothing will happen, after the dance he will be angry with Mahira, and Sherlyn is Mahiras best friend why should he after the drama still listen to Sherlyn and Preeta not believe? 

He knows both have a problem with Preeta.

Originally posted by an_am

there is a possibility that writer got preeran together only for suhagrat track.

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/sooner-later-audiences-will-see-karan-proposing-preeta-kundali-bhagya-actor-dheeraj-dhoopar/2020/09/28

if this is the case then Dheeraj last interview makes no sense "There are a lot of nice moments that audiences will get to see now in the show, and we also have surprises for fans so just wait and watch"

Originally posted by Funny29

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/sooner-later-audiences-will-see-karan-proposing-preeta-kundali-bhagya-actor-dheeraj-dhoopar/2020/09/28

if this is the case then Dheeraj last interview makes no sense "There are a lot of nice moments that audiences will get to see now in the show, and we also have surprises for fans so just wait and watch"

but anil nagpal said preeran wont be happy. i would prefer to believe anil nagpal smiley36

but anil nagpal said preeran wont be happy. i would prefer to believe anil nagpal smiley36

Yes thats true because after what all karan did he is gonna lose her love forever. And in ekta shows none of the lead couple lead a happy life and so preeran also won't b happy I guess 

but Dheeraj the main actor not anil nagpal smiley14

lol tell me a TV show (EK) where the couples are happy together.

Edited by Funny29 - 7 months ago

Kundali Bhagya