Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

Disappointed because Rishabh & Sherlyn could’ve had a moment in tomorrow’s episode πŸ€£πŸ€£

I’m actually really liking Sherlyn now, there is actually a possible redemption with her, I mean, maybe they could turn her positive later on and show her deeply regretting everything she’s done and maybe fall in love with Rishabh? Anyway, he seems to have warmed up to her πŸ€£πŸ€£

I think one Karan Mahira touchy feely dance with Mahira's face covered and Karan not realising until Mahira pointed it out herself was a good indicator of what is to come in the very very distant future. Sherlyn is well cheating on her marriage, and now with Karan specifically declaring that he did actually want to marry Mahira if it weren't for the NGO and police, all this seems to be going in a very specific direction. πŸ˜†  

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

True true... but just imagine if he ends up falling in love with her πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Rishabh with Sherlyn? He will sympathise with her for sure. But Sherlyn falling for Rishabh is the more probable route of things. Of course Karan and Mahira having their cricket team is the most predicted thing.  

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I think one Karan Mahira touchy feely dance with Mahira's face covered and Karan not realising until Mahira pointed it out herself was a good indicator of what is to come in the very very distant future. Sherlyn is well cheating on her marriage, and now with Karan specifically declaring that he did actually want to marry Mahira if it weren't for the NGO and police, all this seems to be going in a very specific direction. πŸ˜†  

🀣🀣

i was surprised k karan ko pata hi nahi chala k wo mahira hai πŸ˜†

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

Rishabh with Sherlyn? He will sympathise with her for sure. But Sherlyn falling for Rishabh is the more probable route of things. Of course Karan and Mahira having their cricket team is the most predicted thing.  

sympathise kis baat pe?? pregancy ka jhuta ilzam lgane pe?? 🀣🀣🀣

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

By the wayy, Mahira & Pawan really are made for eachother, the way they both apologise straight after shouting/acting insane aye hayeee πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

By the wayy, Mahira & Pawan really are made for eachother, the way they both apologise straight after shouting/acting insane aye hayeee πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Everyone other than Karan, Kareena and Sherlyn have the tendency to apologise post bewajah chillane ka session in kundali bhagya. 🀣 Baaki sabki alag aur in teeno maha manushyo ki alag hi hekdi hai! 😌

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: an_am

i think she will πŸ˜†

even if she doesnt forgive her, it doesnt affect her enmity with preeta.

she will definitely make luthras believe that preeta has run away with prithvi.

you were right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

you were right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i m yet to watch the episode πŸ˜†

saw another bts pic. karan is laughing like a psycho after reception dance. he is definitely going to raise question on preeta's character.

i think that runaway letter is written by sherlyn 🀣 mahira main itni aqal nahi

Funny29 thumbnail

I'm tired of this kidnapping track it's so boring. 😴 (the kidnappings in KKB are better πŸ˜†)

I wished for a hospital scene, but instead we get again insults and blames.πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Mahira is irritating because she cries only .😀

I don't think we'll get an extra scene between Sarla and Rhamona.😭

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Funny29

I'm tired of this kidnapping track it's so boring. 😴 (the kidnappings in KKB are better πŸ˜†)

I wished for a hospital scene, but instead we get again insults and blames.πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Mahira is irritating because she cries only .😀

I don't think we'll get an extra scene between Sarla and Rhamona.😭

I thought I was the only one tired of this whole dragging

One more misunderstandings πŸ₯Ί Which Preeta won't clear anyway πŸ˜³

😳😳😳😳

The promo was definitely misleading 

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago