Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RishabhXPreeta

Mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta hai. IPL ke time mei kuch khaas hota nahi hai.

the makers hype something and then they dragged it so much

That you are already bored before the climax πŸ˜† I think that's it for this year πŸ˜†

They should introduce some light hearted tracks till the end of this year  then dragged it more next year

I think 2021 will be sherlyn's baby secret out only πŸ˜†

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: conceptvals

True. I even stopped watching for over a year because of the dragging... they're lucky people still watch otherwise they'd need to shut shop πŸ˜‚ 

I don't know how fans stuck to this show for 3 years ... that's really something πŸ‘πŸΌ

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

reception track might go on till december 😳

please no πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Maybe then I can finally stop watching this.. I don't even know why I can't stop completely πŸ˜†

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

please no πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Maybe then I can finally stop watching this.. I don't even know why I can't stop completely πŸ˜†

Bohot buri lat hai behen! 😭 Very bad addiction. Mera toh ummeed aur jahaaz kab ka doob gaya I feel like such a masochist for still watching the show sometimes. 😬 

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishabhXPreeta

Bohot buri lat hai behen! 😭 Very bad addiction. Mera toh ummeed aur jahaaz kab ka doob gaya I feel like such a masochist for still watching the show sometimes. 😬 

I didn't watch for 3 days but then I watched Friday and Monday's πŸ€‘🀑

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didn't watch for 3 days but then I watched Friday and Monday's πŸ€‘🀑

Relapse..... Hota hai 🀣

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

I did notice. I have already imagined some possibilities🀣 They could make shootings in different timing. Or Shrishti could have an accident if they need to delay her appearanceπŸ˜† Or maybe she would not get to the place at all and would call Karan asking to help Preeta (Janki has already sent her a message about Preeta).

I am excited despite the draggingπŸ˜†

Aaaaaaaand these are all super possible possibilities. πŸ˜†

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

the makers hype something and then they dragged it so much

That you are already bored before the climax πŸ˜† I think that's it for this year πŸ˜†

They should introduce some light hearted tracks till the end of this year  then dragged it more next year

I think 2021 will be sherlyn's baby secret out only πŸ˜†

What I have observed from watching Kundali Bhagya for as long as I have been and that so continuously, that is to always pay attention to what everyone but Rishabh, Karan, Preeta, Shrishti and Sameer are saying. Especially Sarla, Sherlyn and Preeta's Dadi. Something is always in their dialogues.  

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

What I have observed from watching Kundali Bhagya for as long as I have been and that so continuously, that is to always pay attention to what everyone but Rishabh, Karan, Preeta, Shrishti and Sameer are saying. Especially Sarla, Sherlyn and Preeta's Dadi. Something is always in their dialogues.  

true.... dialogues of villains and sensible elders mostly have some hidden meaning in kdb world.

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

Sherlyn summarises everyone's feelings in 2 lines πŸ˜† That's why I like her πŸ˜†