Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Funny29

but Dheeraj the main actor not anil nagpal 

lol tell me a TV show (EK) where the couples are happy together.

anil nagpal is the writer of the show not dheeraj 

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

my obsession with the idea of karan's plan is irrelevant here. 🤢

i m talking about karan believeing preeta in prithvi's case. when preeta never believed karan regarding prithvi. there is a possibility karan wont believe when preeta will say prithvi is bad. he might think she is pretending.

sherlyn and mahira will eventually be on the same page somehow. mahira will say preeta has run away. sherlyn might support her because she would want karan to go and stop preepri wedding.

karan has believed mahira and sherlyn over preeta manytimes then why not now? he will be angry with mahira first until he sees it himself 🤔

Preeta and Shrishti are injured. Janki is unconscious. There are a lot of gundas around. I don't think Karan wouldn't believe Preeta if he sees it all. He might believe that it's Prithvi's plan not Mahira's. So Mahira will stay as a girl who's dreams were broken and she replaced Preeta due to her emotions.

I can see the only way for Karan not believing Preeta. If Karan won't go to save Preeta and Preeta is saved by Shrishti only. Then Sherlyn and Mahira can frame Preeta for something somehow.

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

Preeta and Shrishti are injured. Janki is unconscious. There are a lot of gundas around. I don't think Karan wouldn't believe Preeta if he sees it all. He might believe that it's Prithvi's plan not Mahira's. So Mahira will stay as a girl who's dreams were broken and she replaced Preeta due to her emotions.

I can see the only way for Karan not believing Preeta. If Karan won't go to save Preeta and Preeta is saved by Shrishti only. Then Sherlyn and Mahira can frame Preeta for something somehow.

there is a possibility of that happening. in this whole scenerio i m only interested in karan's reaction. will he trust preeta or not.

when mahira said those munh kaala words, i thought she might do something to tarnish preeta's character. 

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

honestly i wont go with anybodys words i'll wait and watch to see the story unfold because abhi thode dragged episodes h lets see after Sanjay  resumes what happens but tab tak time h 

_Runa_ thumbnail

there is a possibility of that happening. in this whole scenerio i m only interested in karan's reaction. will he trust preeta or not.

when mahira said those munh kaala words, i thought she might do something to tarnish preeta's character. 

I thought the same. I even wrote about it somewhere on forum.

And she definitely will say something bad about Preeta. The thing is if Karan goes there then I guess Mahira's plan fails. If Preeta comes back on her own then Mahira's plan can work in part of Preeta's humiliation and blame game. That is how I see it now.

I don't have any idea whether Karan is going to save her or not. The writers have done a very good job. They created something we can't predict for sure😆

Funny29 thumbnail

anil nagpal is the writer of the show not dheeraj 

I don't say Dheeraj is the writer of the show 

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Did u guys notice that in the recent Shraddha Arya and Anjum Fakih BTS, Shrishti's wound had a bandage but Preeta's wound was still open. Which would mean Shrishti's injury has been tended to but Preeta's hasn't?!

_Runa_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

Did u guys notice that in the recent Shraddha Arya and Anjum Fakih BTS, Shrishti's wound had a bandage but Preeta's wound was still open. Which would mean Shrishti's injury has been tended to but Preeta's hasn't?!

I did notice. I have already imagined some possibilities🤣 They could make shootings in different timing. Or Shrishti could have an accident if they need to delay her appearance😆 Or maybe she would not get to the place at all and would call Karan asking to help Preeta (Janki has already sent her a message about Preeta).

I am excited despite the dragging😆

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Runa_

I did notice. I have already imagined some possibilities🤣 They could make shootings in different timing. Or Shrishti could have an accident if they need to delay her appearance😆 Or maybe she would not get to the place at all and would call Karan asking to help Preeta (Janki has already sent her a message about Preeta).

I am excited despite the dragging😆

more like did you guys notice the actor playing Sammy's ig story... he is with the Luthra ladies... maybe no Shrishmeer rescue mission this time 🤔

I am all for Prithviji to be back with his dialogues 😆 Prithviji's Preeta 

Can Shrishti's and Karan's insults/taunts make a comeback also

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

more like did you guys notice the actor playing Sammy's ig story... he is with the Luthra ladies... maybe no Shrishmeer rescue mission this time 🤔

I am all for Prithviji to be back with his dialogues 😆 Prithviji's Preeta 

Can Shrishti's and Karan's insults/taunts make a comeback also

sameer isnt needed there. janki and shrishti had to be there because preeta loves them a lot and she can be blackmailed into marrying prithvi if he threatens to kill them.

janki and shrishti actually caused problem for preeta by going there. otherwise she would never had agreed to marry prithvi.