sherlyn, karan and PreePri wedding - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by _Runa_

I did notice. I have already imagined some possibilities🤣 They could make shootings in different timing. Or Shrishti could have an accident if they need to delay her appearance😆 Or maybe she would not get to the place at all and would call Karan asking to help Preeta (Janki has already sent her a message about Preeta).

I am excited despite the dragging😆

Aap toh 100% on point nikli! Abhi bhi Karan ko nahi bulaya, but Shrishti ka accident ho toh gaya hai! 🤣

Originally posted by RishabhXPreeta

Aap toh 100% on point nikli! Abhi bhi Karan ko nahi bulaya, but Shrishti ka accident ho toh gaya hai! 🤣

hahah true.... she was 100 % on point 😂

shrishti hi rescue karay gi preeta ko.

kareena was so concerned about her family image today. i think luthras wont create drama in front of guests. they will wait for guests to leave before they blast preeta 😆

sherlyn will probably manipulate the situation. mahira se to nah ho paye ga 🤪

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Originally posted by an_am

hahah true.... she was 100 % on point 😂

shrishti hi rescue karay gi preeta ko.

kareena was so concerned about her family image today. i think luthras wont create drama in front of guests. they will wait for guests to leave before the blast preeta 😆

sherlyn will probably manipulate the situation. mahira se to nah ho paye ga 🤪

you think sherlyn will forgive mahira for arranging PriPree, I think she won't. 🤪

Disappointed because Rishabh & Sherlyn could’ve had a moment in tomorrow’s episode 🤣🤣

I’m actually really liking Sherlyn now, there is actually a possible redemption with her, I mean, maybe they could turn her positive later on and show her deeply regretting everything she’s done and maybe fall in love with Rishabh? Anyway, he seems to have warmed up to her 🤣🤣

Originally posted by SophieKarim

Disappointed because Rishabh & Sherlyn could’ve had a moment in tomorrow’s episode 🤣🤣

I’m actually really liking Sherlyn now, there is actually a possible redemption with her, I mean, maybe they could turn her positive later on and show her deeply regretting everything she’s done and maybe fall in love with Rishabh? Anyway, he seems to have warmed up to her 🤣🤣

I like RishLyn just not as a romantic couple 😆 she planned to kill Mahesh and is kinda cheating on Rish

I like when Rishabh is savage and Sherlyn doesn't know what to reply 

Originally posted by music_girl

you think sherlyn will forgive mahira for arranging PriPree, I think she won't. 🤪

i think she will 😆

even if she doesnt forgive her, it doesnt affect her enmity with preeta.

she will definitely make luthras believe that preeta has run away with prithvi.

lolz @ sherlyn's redemption. preeran fans will be cursing sherlyn next week 🤣

rishabh aur sherlyn k moment ko to chodo...... itna sensous aur hot KarMa dance jo mil gaya ☺️

Originally posted by music_girl

I like RishLyn just not as a romantic couple 😆 she planned to kill Mahesh and is kinda cheating on Rish

I like when Rishabh is savage and Sherlyn doesn't know what to reply 

yeah i like the equation between them.

but i just dont see them as a potential romantic couple 😆 i mean sherlyn killed/ attempted to kill tapsi, rithwik, mahesh, sarla and preeta. and she is also pregnant. rishabh deserves someone as white as him in terms of character.

Originally posted by an_am

yeah i like the equation between them.

but i just dont see them as a potential romantic couple 😆 i mean sherlyn killed/ attempted to kill tapsi, rithwik, mahesh, sarla and preeta. and she is also pregnant. rishabh deserves someone as white as him in terms of character.

True true... but just imagine if he ends up falling in love with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

True true... but just imagine if he ends up falling in love with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

who ends up falling for whom? karan with mahira? 🤣

*kidding*

rishabh pe to mujhe pura vishwas hai k usko aakhri saans tak preeta se hi pyaar rahe ga 😔