Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

more like did you guys notice the actor playing Sammy's ig story... he is with the Luthra ladies... maybe no Shrishmeer rescue mission this time πŸ€”

I am all for Prithviji to be back with his dialogues πŸ˜† Prithviji's Preeta 

Can Shrishti's and Karan's insults/taunts make a comeback also

I don't think Sameer was supposed to be there. I feel like even Karan won't be there (still I want him to be thereπŸ˜†) as him not being a part of rescue mission opens more doors for the drama. Shrishti might be the one who will save Preeta. Or even Prithvi himself πŸ˜„

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Runa_

I don't think Sameer was supposed to be there. I feel like even Karan won't be there (still I want him to be thereπŸ˜†) as him not being a part of rescue mission opens more doors for the drama. Shrishti might be the one who will save Preeta. Or even Prithvi himself πŸ˜„

Prithvi rescuing Preeta, bring it on πŸ˜†

Would have like Preeta saving herself...  I think more like Preeta-Shrishti-Janki will save themselves... 

Even I'm not too sure about Karan being there, he might just handle the mess at the reception..

Btw with all these Ramayan analogies and boring us with their dialogues, should we be expecting a Lakshman and Hanuman alsoπŸ˜†

conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I miss when this forum used to be so busy with lots of discussions now it's so dead lol not just this one most of the others too... what are y'all doing to keep yourselves busy that you're staying away from here?? Gimme some tips pls πŸ˜‚ 

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: conceptvals

I miss when this forum used to be so busy with lots of discussions now it's so dead lol not just this one most of the others too... what are y'all doing to keep yourselves busy that you're staying away from here?? Gimme some tips pls πŸ˜‚ 

This is as alive as the Kundali Bhagya forum gets. In fact this is the most alive it has been since the show started. Yaha hamesha se hi log kam the. Kyunke show drag karta hai. πŸ˜…

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RishabhXPreeta

This is as alive as the Kundali Bhagya forum gets. In fact this is the most alive it has been since the show started. Yaha hamesha se hi log kam the. Kyunke show drag karta hai. πŸ˜…

ikr

Once in what 6 months, something really interesting happens πŸ˜†

I think the quota for this year is over, the swap I guess πŸ˜³ They dragged it soooooo much 

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

i dont think prithvi will rescue preeta. prithvi is probably going to be exposed in front of preeta (perhaps partailly). however preeta might run away herself. and there will be a big drama when she reaches luthra house πŸ€”

rishabh will be falsely blamed for sherlyn's pregnancy so it is necessary to blemish preeta's character too. because rishabh and preeta are parallel tracks πŸ€”

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ikr

I think the quota for this year is over, the swap I guess πŸ˜³ They dragged it soooooo much 

Mujhe bhi aisa hi lagta hai. IPL ke time mei kuch khaas hota nahi hai.

an_am thumbnail

more like did you guys notice the actor playing Sammy's ig story... he is with the Luthra ladies... maybe no Shrishmeer rescue mission this time πŸ€”

also because sameer is a luthra. only arora have to be there with preeta. luthras wont believe whatever aroras say. and no luthra will be there to testify in preeta's favour because none of them got to see the kidnapping.

conceptvals thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishabhXPreeta

True. I even stopped watching for over a year because of the dragging... they're lucky people still watch otherwise they'd need to shut shop πŸ˜‚ 

an_am thumbnail

ikr

reception track might go on till december 😳