Pinky completes the ritual for Arjun’s life

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

The Episode starts with Pinky messaging Antra and tells Sorry. Antra comes to the window and calls Pinky. Pinky asks if she is not upset with her. Antra tells that she had said that intentionally so that Arjun can see her good side. She asks her to go and sleep, as tomorrow is the fast which a mother keeps for her children. Pinky says I had forgotten and tells that she has to fulfill wife’s duty first. She teaches mantra to Paro and makes her do the ritual. Paro chants Mrityunjay jaap and writes Om on the temple walls with the Kumkum. Pinky gives coffee to Paro to freshen up and tells that she has to continue again. Paro drinks coffee and sleeps. Pinky turns and sees her sleeping. She comes to her and asks her to wake up. She thinks she is sleeping, if the Jaap doesn’t complete 

then Arjun’s life will be in danger. She continues the Jaap and writes Om on the wall. She feels pain in her hand and thinks she has to complete the Jaap forgetting her pain. She continues to write Om on the wall. In the morning, Paro wakes up and finds Pinky writing Om on the walls. She sees Arjun coming there and makes Pinky move and writes Om on the wall. She acts and tells that her hand is paining much. Arjun brings water bowl and asks Paro to keep her hand in the bowl. Paro acts and keeps her hand in the bowl of water.

Arjun comes to Pinky and asks her to apply ointment on her hand. Pinky says I am still your wife, and will not apply ointment. She asks him to apply ointment to her hand. Arjun applies ointment to her hand. Revati comes there and asks why you are caring for her. Nandu wakes up and checks in the camera. She tells that Pinky has done everything and Paro was sleeping. Arjun asks Nandu to go. Paro says sorry to Arjun. Revati tells that Paro slept as Pinky had added medicine in her coffee. She asks Pinky to drink it and makes her drink drugged coffee. Pinky says she didn’t mix anything and faints. Revati recalls sleeping pill in Pinky’s coffee and smiles. She shows the sleeping pills bottle kept there. Arjun looks on. Paro calls Pinky as cheap. Arjun takes Pinky to room. Paro comes and says her sorry. Nandu comes and hugs Arjun. Antra comes there and asks about Pinky. Arjun says she is fine, be with her. He says whatever she said yesterday was to defend me. She needs you. Antra says she needs you and not us. She asks why are you doing this, you have accepted that you love her then why are you doing this, if someone is forcing you or blackmailing you. Arjun says he is doing what is right for her. Antra says Pinky’s heart is clear and she doesn’t play games like you.

Arjun comes to Revati and tells that he knows that she had mixed medicine in the coffee to frame Pinky. He asks did you ever think about Pinky? Pinky gains consciousness and says she didn’t do anything. Arjun asks Revati not to harm Pinky as she is already in pain because of him. Revati says whatever I am doing is for your betterment. Pinky hears him. Antra pushes Pinky on Arjun. Nandu comes and hugs them. She asks if he is not upset with Choti Mamma. Arjun says I need to go out for work.

Antra tells that clever fox’s face was shocked. Pinky asks her not to say this. Antra asks if she felt good. Pinky says yes, and says she is scared if she doesn’t get his support then. Antra says if someone is forcing him to do this. She then shows her pendant and chain for Paro and her. Antra asks why you want to give it to her. Pinky tells that even she is undergoing training with her to be a mother. She says she is feeling lucky to keep fast for Nandu. Antra says Nandu is very lucky. Nalini comes to Ram and asks him to have tea. Ram refuses. Nalini tells that she asked Arjun to leave Pinky soon. Ram tells that Pinky has betrayed me big and chosen Arjun than them. Nalini thinks she will bring back Pinky for her penance

Credit goes to uploader

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Nalini 

Paro drama is so useless. Nothing is going to come out of it. Arjun and Pinky both know they love each other, Arjun knows his mother doesn't like Pinky or want her as his wife, and nor is Arjun interested in Paro. So what is the point of this track? 

Everyone knows that Nalini and Ram are selfish. For all of Arjun's wisdom, why can't he understand that Pinky will never be happy even if she leaves him for her parents? Her parents will again dump her on someone else and she will have to accept it for their happiness even if he turns out to be another Gagan. So technically, Pinky is destined only for one love - either that of her parents or that of Arjun. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Nalini 

Paro drama is so useless. Nothing is going to come out of it. Arjun and Pinky both know they love each other, Arjun knows his mother doesn't like Pinky or want her as his wife, and nor is Arjun interested in Paro. So what is the point of this track? 

Everyone knows that Nalini and Ram are selfish. For all of Arjun's wisdom, why can't he understand that Pinky will never be happy even if she leaves him for her parents? Her parents will again dump her on someone else and she will have to accept it for their happiness even if he turns out to be another Gagan. So technically, Pinky is destined only for one love - either that of her parents or that of Arjun. 

sahi kaha... .. Isiliye mein enjoy nahi kar par rahe hua ye track... 

Arjun sirf ek cheez ko lekar bet gaya hai ... Iske wajashe woh kya kar raha hai uske khud nahi pata...shaadi ko maaza banaya writer ne... Shaadi ke baat woh ladake ke expection nahi hoge aapne husband se... Abhi kaliye Arjun aur parul dono sab lightly le rahe hai ye sab.... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 3 years ago
Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

sahi kaha... .. Isiliye mein enjoy nahi kar par rahe hua ye track... 

Arjun sirf ek cheez ko lekar bet gaya hai ... Iske wajashe woh kya kar raha hai uske khud nahi pata...shaadi ko maaza banaya writer ne... Shaadi ke baat woh ladake ke expection nahi hoge aapne husband se... Abhi kaliye Arjun aur paro dono sab lightly le rahe hai.... 

It's annoying that this show went down the drain so quickly in just about a 100 epis. It was supposed to be about Pinky's journey to independence and here she keeps being tossed from one to the other: Gagan-Arjun-Vikas-Arjun-Now again to God knows whom while still clinging to her forever ungrateful parents and their happiness. 

It looks like the CVs also lost interest in the show. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Thanks For update 

Typical stuff going on

Revati plotting

Parul

Arjun sacrifice 

Pinky 

anyway hope they show something better👍🏼

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nalini, Ram and Revati are selfish parents period 

After break I think the channel stepped in to do nonsense and the show lost it essence and appeal to the audience. 

I want Pinky journey and I'm sick of her parents and that weak Nalini doing penance 🤪

Fans like the show cause it was different, if they show is ending or continue creative still need to give the audience quality, with strong writing and track. 

They have great actors in this show , creative stop wasting there talent 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Thanks For update 

Typical stuff going on

Revati plotting

Parul

Arjun sacrifice 

Pinky 

anyway hope they show something better👍🏼

welcome🤗

Revati aur parul ke sequence ab headache de raha hai.... 

Hope so🤞

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Nalini, Ram and Revati are selfish parents period 

After break I think the channel stepped in to do nonsense and the show lost it essence and appeal to the audience. 

I want Pinky journey and I'm sick of her parents and that weak Nalini doing penance 🤪

Fans like the show cause it was different, if they show is ending or continue creative still need to give the audience quality, with strong writing and track. 

They have great actors in this show , creative stop wasting there talent 

pinky journey.... Shaadi ke journey sirf dekha rahe hai aur kuch nahi....

@bold true... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

It's annoying that this show went down the drain so quickly in just about a 100 epis. It was supposed to be about Pinky's journey to independence and here she keeps being tossed from one to the other: Gagan-Arjun-Vikas-Arjun-Now again to God knows whom while still clinging to her forever ungrateful parents and their happiness. 

It looks like the CVs also lost interest in the show. 

true.....

Even I feel they lost interest in the show..

Pinky didn't become strong from all her experience... Still she need someone support..earlier it was Arjun and now it's antara.... 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

before it was Arjun and dadi and now Antra and Arjun friend +Nandu  as well .