Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Wow, that's so nice. Thank you bola ki nahi 😛?

I hope ya ll bump into each other again😍. 

Mera toh 🙄🙄🤮🤮... Situations happen and I have to sambhalofy all by myself 😭😭. 

The recent I remember was at work I climbed on a bench to get something cause everyone was busy and I slipped  and gain my own balance😞😩😩😩. Thankfully it was those seating benches jo 2ft ke andar hote hai. 

Aise hazaaron situations hai 😩, where in I learnt I am my own knight in shinning armor 🤣👻. 

Good you learnt to be independent. It took me 3 months to travel to college all by myself. My dad used to accompany me during that the time. I used to get scared of carry even 500 rupees note. My first job gave me confidence to deal with any situation and people confidently.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raffaello

Agree with the comments about stalking,it is so creepy.Especially when men start staring at you at public places without any rhyme and reason.Creepy AF

Experience has taught me that all these cutesy moments shown in films are an illusion😔

I Delhi metro some men are real creeps. They will try to touch you and deliberately leer at the ladies compartments. 🤢I hate middle aged male clients. They used to leer so much that when too many men checked, no female employees involved with check in or direct meeting. 🤬

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

Oh yeah I forgot about it. 

I was in school, a senior from the college near me used to hit on me n all. Main kaafi seedhi bacchi hoon toh na bolke nikal li. He pulled me by my arm so harshly that I fell on his chest n I realised its so damn humiliating. I being myself punched him right across his face n he got a blue mark since I have rings. I finally realised when ASR pulled Khushi she should have done the same. (Maine 1 month IPKKND dekhi thi)

You did great. 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Love this thread 😆

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Okay a good one filmy nahi pata but it was hilarious🤣

When I was in 2nd year of college , there was freshers party and I saw a guy and had instant crush on him , my guy friend knew him and when he got to know about it. That brutus one day we were having Pav baji in our mess and he called my crush and made him sat opposite me😆

That half an hour was so embrassing for me one side I was not able to eat my fav food properly and on other side my idiot friends were teasing me like hell. Meine khanna kaise khatam kiya mujhe nahi pata. Next day I got to know he had girlfriend and I beat my friend so much as that stupid knew about it and still put me in that situation😆 

hahahahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

You are lucky I am not your friend. I would have done something more embarrassing for you. 😎

One of my friend used to have a crush on handsome house captain. This guy was crushed by girls 9 th and above all the time. I knew I he had steady girlfriend so I did not tell her anything. He is married to that girl. I just told her " aap katar mein ho"( you are in a queue).She was so embarrassed and bribed me with chocolates for not disclosing anything to anyone in our huge friend circle.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutelySimple

Mine is very embarrassing. Since childhood, had seen the poster of marilyn monroe in white dress. Never knew about the context of the scene. Moved to usa and was walking near times square. By mistake, walked on the grill as soon as subway train came superfast. Not to mention, was wearing a white skirt. And the most embarrassing moment happened. Quickly walked away as fast as i could. Later came to know that picture of monroe was while she was standing on top of subway tunnel.

So you had a Monroe moment in your life. Was there any audience there? 😈

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanchiIndu

I used to travel in bus in my college days and it was local transport. One fine day bus was really crowded and a guy hovered me in such a way that I do not feel uncomfortable and also he didn't let random people fall  on me or touch me in appropriately. though  He didn't talk to me . But I felt safe and comfortable.

He protected me from random people and was thoroughly a gentleman and will always remember this encounter as a beautiful incident.

In my case this has happened too. A guy came and stood before me to stop other guys from leering at me. He was a gentleman. 👍🏼

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

Once when I was chasing a bus, one guy held his hand out trying to be the SRK of DDLJ. I was like, what even. 🤔😆

🤣

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanchiIndu

I used to travel in bus in my college days and it was local transport. One fine day bus was really crowded and a guy hovered me in such a way that I do not feel uncomfortable and also he didn't let random people fall  on me or touch me in appropriately. though  He didn't talk to me . But I felt safe and comfortable.

He protected me from random people and was thoroughly a gentleman and will always remember this encounter as a beautiful incident.

I have done this not only for my female friends but for strangers as well. ( I didn't even tell my friend that she was being followed by creeps )

Filmy thing: I always used to wish that ki koi to ladki behosh ho bagal me aur mai bachau use. Never happened. :p

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So I was in first year of my college and my dupatta (head wear) got stuck with a guy's watch and it wasn't being removed after many attempts, I got frustrated and shouted areyyyy choodooo and he said mai ne nahi pakda baaji😆 later I got to know he was our super senior😆