Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Any filmy scene that happened with you

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

OK so there was something super filmy that happened to me today..

I was walking down the street & my leg slipped due to the wet road. Lo and behold, some random guy came from no where and caught me from falling. It was totally like those catch/fall moments that happens in movies and dramas. Only difference is that this barely lasted 5 seconds. Also he smiled at me and I smiled at him and we went our own ways. I turned to look back at him & randomly said 'palat' in my mind and he actually turned back. I was so so amused and excited. Literally came back home with a huge smile on my face.

I had, for the longest time, thought about how stupid these catch/fall situations are (though they are dreamy sometimes) and now when it happened to me, I was actually so happy & excited LOL.

Has anything like that ever happened to you? Doesn't have to be catch fall.. could be anything filmy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

My life is like a tv serial, har roz there's a drama aur phir hall mein bulake sab khade ho k lecture dete hai....its full daily soap.

Otherwise I'm myself very filmy but sadly when I slipped it was an aunty who held me💔

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Was stalked and chased  by two boys on the bike while i was in the auto. The day I realised there is nothing romantic in this and how its shown in films. I was so so scared. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I love dancing in the rain❤️. 

I could totally identify with Shraddha Kapoor's character in the Baarish song from Half Girlfriend. That is exactly how I behave when it rains😂

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I did this in real with a guy after watching the movie.🤡

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

I did this in real with a guy after watching the movie.🤡

Banda chair pe tha ya bed pe leta tha 😆

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That was cute 😆

Mine toh things which are filmy they are really creepy for me in real life

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Its not a filmy scene, but something from advertisement, " kya aapke toothpaste mein namak hai" (do you have salt in your toothpaste situation), but with sunscreen.

I just started college in 2006 . I knew absolutely nothing about skincare an beauty. I did not even own an lip gloss then. Wherever I went in college, after college and even to my relatives house everybody was recommending me to use a sunscreen. It was happening daily everywhere. I think my skin looked bad due to sun exposure and no care from my side.

Slowly I started using sunscreen and there was no looking back. People where using SPF 15 and I moved to SPF 50. Then skincare and makeup happened. I became a beautiful swan from ugly duckling. 

My work made me an outgoing extrovert from a shy introvert with extreme fear of public speaking. I used to be so nervous before speaking to random strangers.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Was stalked and chased  by two boys on the bike while i was in the auto. The day I realised there is nothing romantic in this and how its shown in films. I was so so scared. 

It is very scary..happened to me too 😡

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wow, that's so nice. Thank you bola ki nahi 😛?

I hope ya ll bump into each other again😍. 

Mera toh 🙄🙄🤮🤮... Situations happen and I have to sambhalofy all by myself 😭😭. 

The recent I remember was at work I climbed on a bench to get something cause everyone was busy and I slipped  and gain my own balance😞😩😩😩. Thankfully it was those seating benches jo 2ft ke andar hote hai. 

Aise hazaaron situations hai 😩, where in I learnt I am my own knight in shinning armor 🤣👻.