Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

It is very scary..happened to me too 😡

Haan same here n this is disgusting. Duniya ke baddua unpe. 

I use a two wheeler mostly and it's even more horrid. 

Edited by VintageWine - 3 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Banda chair pe tha ya bed pe leta tha 😆

He was on a wheelchair with his fractured leg on the board. I jumped on it and broke his already damaged leg into two pieces.😆

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

He was on a wheelchair with his fractured leg on the board. I jumped on it and broke his already damaged leg into two pieces.😆

Kya yaar sare excitement pe wheelchair maar di tumne to 😆

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Agree with the comments about stalking,it is so creepy.Especially when men start staring at you at public places without any rhyme and reason.Creepy AF

Experience has taught me that all these cutesy moments shown in films are an illusion😔

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Oh yeah I forgot about it. 

I was in school, a senior from the college near me used to hit on me n all. Main kaafi seedhi bacchi hoon toh na bolke nikal li. He pulled me by my arm so harshly that I fell on his chest n I realised its so damn humiliating. I being myself punched him right across his face n he got a blue mark since I have rings. I finally realised when ASR pulled Khushi she should have done the same. (Maine 1 month IPKKND dekhi thi)

Thatgirl16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raffaello

Agree with the comments about stalking,it is so creepy.Especially when men start staring at you at public places without any rhyme and reason.Creepy AF

Experience has taught me that all these cutesy moments shown in films are an illusion😔

Stare back dead into their eyes. It makes them uncomfortable, saying from experience 😃

Thatgirl16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I love dancing in the rain❤️. 

I could totally identify with Shraddha Kapoor's character in the Baarish song from Half Girlfriend. That is exactly how I behave when it rains😂

I'm excited as long as keechad na ho🙈. Par aaj tak kisine puppy eyes bana k meko nai dekha😭

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Thatgirl16

I'm excited as long as keechad na ho🙈. Par aaj tak kisine puppy eyes bana k meko nai dekha😭

Don't be too sure! I'm sure you have some secret admirers that you know nothing of😆

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tbh I am a bit dreamy in real life too.When I was young and immature I used to believe in all these love stories and friendship movies and all those cheesy dialogue.In Every movie there is somebody who comes as a friend to understand you.It took me a while to realise that life is a bit unfair.Koi nahi hota.Nobody cares,especially if you are the emotional sensitive type.Trust me,you will be held responsible for your mess.Thats it.

In movies whenever a broken protogonist is there,a perfect person comes into their life and makes it worth living.In real life probability is less I guess.If you are lonely,you will eventually learn to be with yourself.

Edited by Raffaello - 3 years ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

chak de 

penalty shootout..everyone expected me to score but i missed that one (it was a high school match) :))