Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Many of us have very fond memories of 11 pm YHM... The moment it changed the slot everything changed... But again each slot the show earned good.... No other show could manage the 7.30 slot again.... But again YHM should have been sticked to 11 pm... The slot we all died for after changes

True that!

After YHM,no show worked at 7:30 PM for Star Plus.It's a cursed slot. Serves SP right! I still sometimes keep wondering what the story would have been if the show continued to air at 11 PM

Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditii

I didn't follow YHM much when it was being telecasted on TV since I don't live in India and I didn't have HotStar at the time. I watched some scenes here and there online, and after I got Hotstar I binge-watched it over the past few months. My question is why did the time-slot change bring such a drastic change in the writing of the show? Is it because the audience watching it changed and the writers had to bring in more drama? Or was it pressure from the channel or PH?

It's because of the change in audience.That's why YHM fans protested a lot at that time..But SP paid no heed.

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They have edited out a major portion of Ek Duje Ke Vaaste scene In the re telecast today. What's wrong with Star Plus?

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

I just recently found out that in season 1 of YHM, after dumping Ishita, Subbu got married to Ragini and had a son named Varun. But when he re-entered the show, his wife's name was Laxmi and his son's name was Kartik?! What the heck?! Did nobody bother to remember the names of his wife and son??

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I just recently found out that in season 1 of YHM, after dumping Ishita, Subbu got married to Ragini and had a son named Varun. But when he re-entered the show, his wife's name was Laxmi and his son's name was Kartik?! What the heck?! Did nobody bother to remember the names of his wife and son??

That's when the writers decided to forget everything🤣7.30 audience ko kaha pata tha subbu ke first episodes intros.... Heck even 7.30 writers were out of sync..... There were many bloopers... So this one is a minute one.... 🤣

Nichuss thumbnail

Omg i didnt knew thr was open thread for re telecast discussion

Nichuss thumbnail

That's when the writers decided to forget everything🤣7.30 audience ko kaha pata tha subbu ke first episodes intros.... Heck even 7.30 writers were out of sync..... There were many bloopers... So this one is a minute one.... 🤣

hello Reshu 

u rembr me....

Nichuss thumbnail

ha ha ha ha

that Subbu track was so nonsense.... it didnt had any meaning.... just for simi emotional ...tey bought him😲

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nichuss

hello Reshu 

u rembr me....

I am so sorry dear.... I always remember my old time fellow members but names often I forget.... So sorry😭

Nichuss thumbnail

I am so sorry dear.... I always remember my old time fellow members but names often I forget.... So sorry😭

it happens... even me too..

anyways my name is Nisha...