Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I personally feel that this face off scene was perfect since he was the one who humiliated and questioned her mother hood but here without knowing that this was his 'Madrasan' he was praising her and her motherhood and how she changed Adi's life for better...KP and DT were brilliant here..The shock on Raman's face seeing Ishita alive infront of him was devastating ...He was dying without her every second and to see her alive infront of him made him feel betrayed by her..While she had realized that it was Raman by hearing his voice when he entered but only got courage to face him when she listened his views about her as a mother...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFXKq5ohfkl/

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

^

Raman's rancour was merely a facade to conceal his jubilation at the sight of his lifeline, his Madrasan in front of him after seven years. Karan's performance outside the police station was one to die for. Exceptional use of facial expressions and body language. The man needs no words to express his emotions. ❤️

Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I watched most of the tracks of the first one year of YHM this week..and after watching them, I truly feel that Amma's accident track was the best track of YHM..I dont know how many would agree with me,but I feel that track was a strong foundation for IshRa's love story.

As @QUEEN already mentioned, the way Ishita supported Raman in this track is goals<3 After getting to know the truth, she was more concerned about the pain and guilt that Raman had to endure rather than feeling bad about the fact that Raman hid all these things from her. She had put Raman's pain ahead of her own pain. That is why she didnt confront him after she got to know about Adi's involvement. Because she knew, that if she would confront him,he would feel even more guilty.So she just patiently waited for Raman himself to come and tell her.

Raman was amazed by the way Ishita supported him after he confesses the truth. He just needed someone who could understand his pain, his complexities, someone who would stand by him always. Ishita gave him just that. And he got healed in no time. 

She brought the calm in his stormy life. Earlier all he could think was to take revenge from Ashok- Shagun. He made them the centre of his world. But after this track,they dont matter to him anymore. He is no more interested in making Shagun jealous by using Ishita nor is he interested in becoming more successful than Ashok. That is why he didnt even flinch for a second before resigning from his presidentship in the license track.

"Love me when I least deserve it,because that's when I really need it"

This is what Ishita did in the accident track. Yes, Raman gave her a lot of pain in this track..And at that time, many felt how could Ishita forgive Raman so easily.But she understood him and loved him when he needed it the most.

Edited by Girl_InMedicine - 3 years ago
venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have a doubt guys if i watch yhm rerun on hotstar live will it be counted for trp or not

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venu66

I have a doubt guys if i watch yhm rerun on hotstar live will it be counted for trp or not

Statiya 2 is taken for trp too..given too...but not considered by others however seeing restart of that serial gave star plus more trp than prime shows of star plus...it gave a chance for reboot n producers Brought it..but main reason other is rasude main Lyon tha meme...bright n hit the cord...

ChanChanMan thumbnail

Originally posted by: venu66

That's online viewership. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail

22nd September 2014 - The date the slot changed from 11PM to 7.30 PM. Funnily, I was assuming we are going to get two episodes per day for each slot. 

It felt so awkward and out of place to watch YHM on an earlier slot. 

Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

22nd September 2014 - The date the slot changed from 11PM to 7.30 PM. Funnily, I was assuming we are going to get two episodes per day for each slot. 

It felt so awkward and out of place to watch YHM on an earlier slot. 

I have many fond memories of 11PM YHM. I was pretty young then. I was just in 10th class. Almost everyone in our class used to watch YHM. We used to discuss about it in our lunch breaks..I used to wait all day for the clock to strike 11. And God! I used to feel nervous every Thursday for the TRPs as if they were my exam results.And SPA 2014, when IshRa weren't nominated for best jodi, how we spammed the channel and finally made IshRa win. I was on cloud nine when IshRa won both the jodi awards

Me and my friends were so excited when the time slot changed. We thought we could sleep early. We didn't know that slot change could effect the content then😆

How much I miss those days

Edited by Girl_InMedicine - 3 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Girl_InMedicine

I have many fond memories of 11PM YHM. I was pretty young then. I was just in 10th class. Almost everyone in our class used to watch YHM. We used to discuss about it in our lunch breaks..I used to wait all day for the clock to strike 11. And God! I used to feel nervous every Thursday for the TRPs as if they were my exam results.And SPA 2014, when IshRa weren't nominated for best jodi, how we spammed the channel and finally made IshRa win. I was on cloud nine when IshRa won both the jodi awards

Me and my friends were so excited when the time slot changed. We thought we could sleep early. We didn't know that slot change could effect the content then😆

How much I miss those days

Many of us have very fond memories of 11 pm YHM... The moment it changed the slot everything changed... But again each slot the show earned good.... No other show could manage the 7.30 slot again.... But again YHM should have been sticked to 11 pm... The slot we all died for after changes

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

IshRa's Icons

I didn't follow YHM much when it was being telecasted on TV since I don't live in India and I didn't have HotStar at the time. I watched some scenes here and there online, and after I got Hotstar I binge-watched it over the past few months. My question is why did the time-slot change bring such a drastic change in the writing of the show? Is it because the audience watching it changed and the writers had to bring in more drama? Or was it pressure from the channel or PH?