{ Ye Hai Mohabbatein - Help Desk [All Qts/Queries Here] }(Page 4)

Share
Posted: 2013-12-16T04:22:17Z
Originally posted by Bamonforever


Guys, is this show based on some novel ?? If so, then which novel ?? N What's the story summary of the novel ? 


Hope this will help you...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3834651
2 Likes this
Posted: 2013-12-16T04:34:10Z
Originally posted by PrincessN


Originally posted by Bamonforever


Guys, is this show based on some novel ?? If so, then which novel ?? N What's the story summary of the novel ? 


Hope this will help you...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3834651
Thank you so much. Big smile
2 Likes this
Posted: 2013-12-16T04:34:28Z
Originally posted by TanniSDaya


It is based on Manju's novel 'Custody'. I don't know the exact summary.
thanks. Embarrassed
1 Likes this
Posted: 2013-12-16T08:24:11Z
Originally posted by paridhipoddar


How many siblings does raman have?? N how is mihir related to raman??


Till now  2 bros.. Mihir and another one in the house... I forget the name... and 1 sister, I forget her name too.. OuchLOL..


Mihir is Raman's younger bro.. Embarrassed
1 Likes this
Posted: 2013-12-16T08:31:19Z
today star plus channel is not available in my home...
will starplus team upload it on net...
if yyes in which site will i be able to watch it online..??
please help me...
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-12-16T08:35:22Z
Originally posted by diyashhi


today star plus channel is not available in my home...
will starplus team upload it on net...
if yyes in which site will i be able to watch it online..??
please help me...


Video link will be updated here ...

and U can also watch it from Desitvbox.com
1 Likes this
Posted: 2013-12-17T01:51:31Z
hey i had seen a scene of Ishita  walking alone on road late night in sbs and
Raman was walking behind her.

Did they air it yet?
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-12-17T02:04:42Z
Originally posted by preyanshi99


hey i had seen a scene of Ishita  walking alone on road late night in sbs and
Raman was walking behind her.

Did they air it yet?


nope.. :)
1 Likes this

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
gravshrav23 7 3692 2016-04-02T23:20:42Z dhara88
Zeeshan7 6 3120 2016-02-16T23:31:59Z kras
gravshrav23 32 9094 2015-06-23T05:35:48Z The_Imane
No mohabbatein in Yeh hai mohabbatein

rahi_hot   14   8226

rahi_hot 14 8226 2014-08-04T09:34:17Z ALUJNA21
help!!!help!!!help

zindagi4pyaar   2   896

zindagi4pyaar 2 896 2016-01-29T05:20:24Z kras

Topic Info

  • 973 Replies
  • 195760Views

Topic started by riiddzzyy

Last replied by -CreativeSoul-

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP