Ye Hai Mohabbatein

{ Ye Hai Mohabbatein - Help Desk [All Qts/Queries Here] } - Page 7

-Ishika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i know its pretty late but tell me what is the story till now from the beginning of the serial

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Ishika_Taarey

i know its pretty late but tell me what is the story till now from the beginning of the serial

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein is a story of Raman, Ruhi and Ishita. Raman (Karan Patel) used to work for Ashok, who used to be his boss. He was married with 2 kids (the 1st child, elder son, was revealed much later). Anyways, his wife Shagun, had always wanted something else from life. Not a normal happy family... she wanted money, and an exceptionally luxurious life... to travel the world. Raman Bhalla, was a geeky type yes-sir-to-the-boss kind of an employee, who;s boss was someone he had always looked up to.
It is revelaed that Shagun and Ashok are having an affair, Shagun leaves the house, taking their elder son along with her to live with Ashok as her and Ashok had apparently... fallen in love. This leaves an extremely heart broken Raman behind at home with their 6month old daughter, Ruhi. Even after all the begging and crying, Shagun still leaves the house to go to Ashok.
Raman promises himself to become a bigger and more powerful man than Ashok, and now there is WAR between them. Shagun and Raman are now fighting for Ruhi's custody.
Amidst all this, Raman's current neighbors are Tamilians, Iyers. Their daughter, Ishita Iyer (Divyanka) shares a special bond with Ruhi (who lived with her father)... theyre closer than ever and both love each other immensely. Ishita is medically infertile and CANNOT conceive/give birth to a baby... she wanted to adopt a child, but her application got rejected because of a misunderstanding between her and the Bhalla family, due to which her police records have become corrupted now. Ishita has unknowingly... since she's met Ruhi has been more than a mother to Ruhi... and Raman has witnessed it time and again. In the middle, because of a certain client of Raman, Mr. Tandon, Ishita had to act as Raman's wife, and the drama continued till the Tandons went back. Raman has realized somewhere there Ishita genuinely loves and cares for Ruhi and is a good woman, but they cannot see eye to eye. There is always cold war b/w them because of all the stuff thats been going on in their lives (you'll have to catch up with the show, honestly)
Ruhi after her parents' divorce is living with Shagun...a nd Raman and Shagun are currently fighting for Ruhi's custody... however, in the most recent episode, Ruhi has announced in the court's witnessbox that given a choice, she'd rather want to live with Ishita instead!

lets see what happens next.
PS, ofcourse, this is not ALL that has happened, but this pretty much sums up what the story is about and how far it has gotten till now.
PEOPLE: Feel free to add whatever ive missed 😳
-Ishika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@serendipity- Thanks a lot this much is enough if i follow the show now i will get to know the rest anyways again thanks a lot for giving me this summary😃
pak3139 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can u give me a link plz for a song by YHM at 22 th january 2014
FunnyMaddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello folks plz help me in getting me the mp3 dwnlod link of the title track plz
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Want today 25th jan epi YT link
pak3139 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi

i have found the song for YHM aka title song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rClztqH5aDY
or
http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/56012920/file.html
Recovery. thumbnail
Is there An AT for Karan Patel? If yes, Link Please =)
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: IsraLivesforKt

Is there An AT for Karan Patel? If yes, Link Please =)

:)
Nichuss thumbnail
can i get the music for BGM played yesterday and in court episode between ishitha-ruhi moments...