Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: tvjunk

Note: This has been the most expensive and most published show of BT.

Most expensive and Yet the CVs indulged in half baked and  abruptly ended tracks and no char growth for either for the leads and rather apparently spent time stalking the forum for ideasno wonder the end result of all this is that the male leads char is the biggest villain of his own story ! Abt being the the most published show well it was mostly in press for the wrong reasons so no gain there more of a loss.😆

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

This show is shame on nayi soch  the so called ML is so negative and disgusting I cannot bring myself to even say one good thing about this filthy housefly. 

this character has put shame to the name anurag. This man called his own daughter a MISTAKE that day was the last day i could even look at his scenes. His own kid is mistake how disgusting is this. Then the most creepy scene how this same filthy housefuls tried to kill the girl who did so much for him. This character has no humanity at all. He has only learn to use people, cry a river when a girl gives him reality check. Slap, stalk others people bedroom is his specialty, he wants everything one is komolika and another is prerna bajaj he two times with them but when caught he blame the girl she jumped on him chi yuck. 

Cvs has failed miserably this season. Audience has rejected the Nayi soch and hence ekta couldn’t even run the show more then a year while as her other one ran for 7 years that says a lot. Big mistake was done by ekta and now she will pay for it with her dream project being only a dream. A major FLOP. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shruti, 

This show is a joke and I am sure it must be a blog to Ekta’s history of her shows running for years and years. She has simply lost her touch. 

Coming back to Anurag, the lesser said, the better. He has made me realise what love shouldn’t be!! 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

This show is shame on nayi soch  the so called ML is so negative and disgusting I cannot bring myself to even say one good thing about this filthy housefly. 

this character has put shame to the name anurag. This man called his own daughter a MISTAKE that day was the last day i could even look at his scenes. His own kid is mistake how disgusting is this. Then the most creepy scene how this same filthy housefuls tried to kill the girl who did so much for him. This character has no humanity at all. He has only learn to use people, cry a river when a girl gives him reality check. Slap, stalk others people bedroom is his specialty, he wants everything one is komolika and another is prerna bajaj he two times with them but when caught he blame the girl she jumped on him chi yuck. 

Cvs has failed miserably this season. Audience has rejected the Nayi soch and hence ekta couldn’t even run the show more then a year while as her other one ran for 7 years that says a lot. Big mistake was done by ekta and now she will pay for it with her dream project being only a dream. A major FLOP. 

Very well said. 

Dream disaster. 🤣

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Shruti, 

This show is a joke and I am sure it must be a blog to Ekta’s history of her shows running for years and years. She has simply lost her touch. 

Coming back to Anurag, the lesser said, the better. He has made me realise what love shouldn’t be!! 

Even the moderately successful ones run for 3 years on average. This one couldn't complete 2 years. That says it all. 

Starting with the first episode, this forgettable and flop crap is a lesson on what NOT to do. 

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvjunk

Funniest thing is though S1 anurag was also majboor and regressive, but considering the time the old season was on air it looks okay and much better than S2 anurag, 

In 2020 this version of anurag looks totally outdated, self obsessed and no respect for other people wishes, interfering in other life, invading their privacy, easily manipulated by komo and Mohini..Never regretted and taking responsibility of his actions.

What is made worst is S1 prerna was strong and would never easily  allow anurag to mangandle her, but S2 prerna is total pendulum and gutless, just big big words and no actions.

Respect to all actors working on the show nothing against them, they are doing their job and working for their careers.

The failure of this show is complete responsibility of ekta, the cv, writers, dailogue writers ,editors and BT.

Note: This has been the most expensive and most published show of BT.

u said it 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

After seeing this show ppl will think twice 😂😂😂before saying words soulmates 🤣🤣🤣 and love😆😆😆 and definitely star-crossed 🤭🤭🤭

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

After seeing this show ppl will think twice 😂😂😂before saying words soulmates 🤣🤣🤣 and love😆😆😆 and definitely star-crossed 🤭🤭🤭

Only if they remember this flop crap. 

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Only if they remember this flop crap. 

they won't 😆

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Yes cv as usual ruined soulmate assence and thorn bird's concept 👎🏼

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago