Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

HATER? Thank you for the personal attacks. I'm not a bit surprised. 😝

It's called dislike...not hate. 

Well, my memory is sharp and helps in remembering things. Moreover, the toxicity is so much dissed on the forum that it easy to remember what housefly did. Then, as a viewer I'll obviously comment on trash that's being aired.

After ignoring housefly for over a year, I thought it's good to vent what I tolerated for so long. Even housefly is gaining here. Isn't it? 😅

P.S. It's not chronologically ordered. Also, most scenes had BAJAJ. 😅

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

HATER? Thank you for the personal attacks. I'm not a bit surprised. 😝

It's called dislike...not hate. 

Well, my memory is sharp and helps in remembering things. Moreover, the toxicity is so much dissed on the forum that it easy to remember what housefly did. Then, as a viewer I'll obviously comment on trash that's being aired.

After ignoring housefly for over a year, I thought it's good to vent what I tolerated for so long. Even housefly is gaining here. Isn't it? 😅

yes pls we understand, sometimes we need to vent out ..platform is mandate warna bahuth takleef denge kudko... Jee halka hotha hai.

Edited by Paricarocks - 3 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

True love = Throwing into river and crying (He cried buckets so whitewhased🤣). How Heroicchanged the definition of true love 🤪. He is ML😷. So he can pass the kid to an orphange too . He was majboor🥺

Regression = A man changes for the woman he loved  kept tab on her . Save her motivates her to live. Made her independent. This is regression🤣.He is Bajaj. He also has white hair hairs (Budda) to our heroine with kid of 13 years 😆 who is a older woman🤣. How Budda and ravan

Female Lead = She could never move on😎 she should bear all the abuse from hero to his family members and his legal wife . Still it is true love🤭😂😂. She should bear it since hero is majboor and crying.  If FL never moves on and bears all the abuse she is progressive and it's true love🥺

It's better if I don't write about mother hood and father hood🙄

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

True love = Throwing into river and crying (He cried buckets so whitewhased🤣). How Heroicchanged the definition of true love 🤪. He is ML😷

Regression = A man changes for the woman he loved  kept tab on her . Save her motivates her to live. Made her independent. This is regression🤣.He is Bajaj. He also has white hair hairs (Budda) to our heroine with kid of 13 years 😆 who is a older woman🤣. How Budda and ravan

Female Lead = She could never move on😎 she should bear all the abuse from hero to his family members and his legal wife . Still it is true love🤭😂😂. She should bear it since hero is majboor and crying.  If FL never moves on and bears all the abuse she is progressive and it's true love🥺

It's better if I don't write about mother hood and father hood🙄

Yeah she should silently tolerate all abuses and worship the housefly. Modern woman? 😳

Wistfulness thumbnail

Never mind. 😆

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

And finally it's 40. 🥳

Thank you so much guys! ❤️

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Actually KZK1 Bajaj was older compared to Prerna.. KZK2 Bajaj only had a small daughter.. So, older than Prerna and Anurag but not buddha anyway compared to them.. I think KSG would have said no to shoot with any older kids.. Dunno from where CVs got all that white hair initiallly... smiley29

Initially the white was too much. 🤪

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Well I have started to believe that the predecessor worked bec pre had the courage the move on from the toxic love and someone was brave enuf to let go off the person who he couldn't justifiably offer a good life, status and respect.  There are no third wheels required in a divine love story . A to z , everything and everyone is wasted in kzk2. 

Word. Moving on is a progressive concept. And it's a lot more relevant in today's times.

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

yes pls we understand, sometimes we need to vent out ..platform is mandate warna bahuth takleef denge kudko... Jee halka hotha hai.

Your new UN is nice. 👍🏼

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Your new UN is nice. 👍🏼

Thanks😳