Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

One word sums up Anurag for me and thats Spineless because as a char he cud never stand up for the woman he claims to love nor cud he ever stand up to the women who played him on repeatedly be it his mom or his current legal wife to save the women he claims to love.

Totally gutless. Certain things remain constant. 😆

Kira_James thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

hahaha love this thread 😆 you said it all

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kira_James

hahaha love this thread 😆 you said it all

I know right. 😝

Thank you.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Shru baby ,,, u deserve an standing oviation .. what an tremendous post .. you have said above the all .. and look at the likes already this is 30+ ....................tunee is thread pe Filthy housefly ka har ek chis khule am expose kia perfectly ... i wish IF would have infinity likes button , this post deserve that amount of appreciation...

Filthy housefly is the only and root coz of failure this Second season of KZK without any argue and second doubt.. singlehandedly cv ruined the real essence of kzk by giving overdose of this character forcefully .. A disgusting regressive character jisko CV religious term se use kia .. 👎🏼 n you perfectly put every point... 

Lots of chummiss for you ❤️

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Everything you said shruti is POINT ON! thanks for this post it was much needed before show ending. This is a reality check for the so called creative teams. 

👏😌

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Shru baby ,,, u deserve an standing oviation .. what an tremendous post .. you have said above the all .. and look at the likes already this is 30+ ....................tunee is thread pe Filthy housefly ka har ek chis khule am expose kia perfectly ... i wish IF would have infinity likes button , this post deserve that amount of appreciation...

Filthy housefly is the only and root coz of failure this Second season of KZK without any argue and second doubt.. singlehandedly cv ruined the real essence of kzk by giving overdose of this character forcefully .. A disgusting regressive character jisko CV religious term se use kia .. 👎🏼 n you perfectly put every point... 

Thank you Oppo. ❤️

Agreed with everything you said. Those religious references are sickening and blasphemous to say the least.

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Everything you said shruti is POINT ON! thanks for this post it was much needed before show ending. This is a reality check for the so called creative teams. 

👏😌

Thank you so much, Kia. 😁

Amyra94 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: opsora2090

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Oof. Shruti is in mood. 

⭐️😆

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

Oof. Shruti is in mood. 

⭐️😆