Filthy Housefly Basu, Toxic Love, and the Damage to NAYI SOCH! - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

Anurag defined how a father  can't be. Thanks for giving this valuable lesson πŸ€£

🀣

I have stopped commenting on any post in this forum as I don't watch the show anymore. Couldn't stop commenting on this post though.

*edited by DT*

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Soanz.19

I have stopped commenting on any post in this forum as I don't watch the show anymore. Couldn't stop commenting on this post though. This version of Anurag made me respect the S1 Anurag so much, which in itself is a big achievement.

Ekta's purpose for making S2 is served.

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

Ekta's purpose for making S2 is served.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules/Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review. For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum! Regards, I-F Development Team

Hey guys, 

opening thread after review. 

Originally posted by surbhi1995

Thanks ekta first butcher ur leads to glorify iconics by showing blackmail marriage is holier than ganga jal.But when Auduence reject that with do we care,u bring chaku mask Krish stunt.

Again u did the same with anuneprekokyunmara, Audience again reject it .now I m waiting for another level of Krish chakumask stunt or may be something bigger this time.

Plz ekta never make reboot again and if u do plz make sure iconics stay away from the show.

Exactly! Well Said

One word sums up Anurag for me and thats Spineless because as a char he cud never stand up for the woman he claims to love nor cud he ever stand up to the women who played him on repeatedly be it his mom or his current legal wife to save the women he claims to love.

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago

Originally posted by -RD-

One word sums up Anurag for me and thats Spineless because as a char he cud never stand up for the woman he claims to love nor cud he ever stand up to the women who played him on repeatedly be it his mom or his current legal wife to save the women he claims to love.

cimax pe karlegaπŸ˜†

Phew! Finally it's reopened. πŸ˜†

Thank you DT.