Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Filthy Housefly Basu, Toxic Love, and the Damage to NAYI SOCH!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally this trash is set to go off air for good...that too within two years. Can't help but contemplate upon the damage caused by it to the Nayi Soch tagline. Let me vent!

Maybe other shows aren't that progressive. But, hardly anything can be worse than this one. Filthy housefly crybaby basu is undoubtedly ITV's worst ever. Thankfully both the show and the character would be forgotten in no time. 

Coming to housefly, there are so many trashy, regressive, and outright disgusting things he subjected his soulmate πŸ˜† and the viewers to. 

Dhaga marriage to indulge in physical relationship. 

Public humiliation of a SOULMATE...because housefly doesn't have guts to stand up to someone like Komolika. His guts start and end on Sharma women...that too when there's no man in the house.

Heck! Housefly couldn't even stand up to his mother and sister. 

(In contrast, despite disliking Prerna, the likes of Maasi and Tanvi couldn't do much)

In the infamous Swiss track scenes, housefly was seen creeping in and burning beds.

Stalking, slapping, and manhandling is way too common for housefly. What a love! ;)

Do I need to mention how mannerless housefly is? Public tamasha is so normal for him.

To save housefly, one needs to marry strangers. Housefly gets played by women and cries victim.

Housefly recently objectified a woman as CHEEZ. How on earth the nayi soch approved of this is beyond me.

Housefly threw an unsuspecting woman down a bridge because incompetence is something which defines him. 

Housefly handed over an infant to an unknown woman. 

Housefly's other child is a mistake. Gross!

And yet, housefly is a victim and a thorn bird.

After 8 years, housefly isn't a bit regretful for the shit he did. Has housefly ever been regretful for his actions? No!

Housefly threw someone down the bridge because he deemed it fit. 8 years later, housefly wants the victim of his abuse back. 

It's housefly who decides it all. Do others matter? No. They never did. 

In his obsession this filthy housefly made his whole family suffer. He's extremely toxic to everyone around him.

That's Filthy housefly for you. 

Dear SP, you can do a lot better by avoiding regressive and pathetic characters like this one. Nayi soch should be visible in the content too. 

Toxic love post here - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154199989

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: INSTIGATOR

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Now I'll vent. πŸ₯±

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

sP please never make regressive show.. Where ML character is tarnished to fit in the iconics like bajaj or komolika

Never ever seen a show where at cost of ML villains and vamps like bajaj komo are graced...

πŸ‘

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

You said it all ⭐️

to start with I don't want to insult or mock a housefly or any animal for the sake of this character  ..... so I will keep that out 

Nayi Soch - 

this show is form Anurag's perspective,....

Nayi soch and brilliant soch is that you dump your soulmate off the bridge , humiliate her publicly as a desperate woman gale pading him,  middle class taunts, manhandling, slapping, separate a mother and a newborn kid, spineless silly boy who has no courage to stand up a petty dhamki from Komolika and instead married her and spent 8 years with her "babying " the amount of inflictions he gave to his soulmate, in the name of majboori  is unfathomable . 

His me, my, mine , I , my decision, my choice, my love, my pain, my guilt, my zidh, my tantrums, my , my , my .... what a self-centered character πŸ€”

Well done SP πŸ‘ keep shining with the most regressive male lead 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

sP please never make regressive show.. Where ML character is tarnished to fit in the iconics like bajaj or komolika

Never ever seen a show where at cost of ML villains and vamps like bajaj komo are graced...

πŸ‘

this was the only show where makers have been obsessed with iconics..but too happy that this season audience have shown makers the true place of iconics....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ N do I care πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just loved the way this season iconics have been rejected n makers were forced to show them as a clown ...with 2 rs chaku n mask actπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

And thanks to EktaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† keeping him intact like that. πŸ€£πŸ€£ S2 Anurag showed how  far a ML can go in dump fest . How far he can disrespect FL. How heroicI hope Ekta make one more season with a dumpest one. πŸ€ͺThe show is about to end he is still in learning state how to protect and keep safeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Only Ek can do this. . 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

this was the only show where makers have been obsessed with iconics..but too happy that this season audience have shown makers the true place of iconics....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ N do I care πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just loved the way this season iconics have been rejected n makers were forced to show them as a clown ...with 2 rs chaku n mask actπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ€£  ML ko jitna butcher karna hai karthe hai to glorify the iconics jab audience ka we do care jawab miltha hai.. 

Decent krish mask overnight palat hojathi hai

ML se zyada krish mask ne ITV ke  villains ki dazziyan udaadiya😎

Makers ko shayad phir se abb galthi ka ehsaas huwa .. Waiting  for costly mask this timeπŸ˜‰

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Everything was focused on Anurag . Suddenly show ended. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So How Much SP consider Anurag as Progressive

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Thanks ekta first butcher ur leads to glorify iconics by showing blackmail marriage is holier than ganga jal.But when Auduence reject that with do we care,u bring chaku mask Krish stunt.

Again u did the same with anuneprekokyunmara, Audience again reject it .now I m waiting for another level of Krish chakumask stunt or may be something bigger this time.

Plz ekta never make reboot again and if u do plz make sure iconics stay away from the show.

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Thanks ekta first butcher ur leads to glorify iconics by showing blackmail marriage is holier than ganga jal.But when Auduence reject that with do we care,u bring chaku mask Krish stunt.

Again u did the same with anuneprekokyunmara, Audience again reject it .now I m waiting for another level of Krish chakumask stunt or may be something bigger this time.

Plz ekta never make reboot again and if u do plz make sure iconics stay away from the show.

aa raha hai kuchh πŸ˜‚