Edited by Transference - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

😝😎

Wistfulness thumbnail

As I viewer I and so many others signed up for this substandard trash (zyada izzat de di) for BAJAJ. 

Needless to say, since his entry we were subjected to the worst cringeworthy tracks and scenes. Just a thought about those horrors makes me cringe again. Thankfully it's nearing its end and I'm getting the chance to vent.😆

We were subjected to the atrocities and unbelievable stupidities of an apparently divine couple that lacked even the basics and the charm of a regular, vanilla couple. I don't remember anything other than madam soulmate repeatedly risking her life for a gutless man and shamelessly displaying the immunity against humiliations. 

After RB entered, Veena was accused of theft and sent to jail. Housefly, instead of taking a stand against his scheming mother, was busy convincing P for the wedding. These episodes also made me realize the extent to which this future fogue Businesswoman loathed self-worth.

Just imagine the horror. Her old mother was jailed for no fault but she was more desperate for her wedding with a gutless filthy housefly who couldn't take a stand. Ofcourse! Guts are reserved for Sharmas when there's no man in the house. 👏

Komolika murdered madam's father. And yet, she doesn't loathe the woman for her father's murder. She loathes the woman because her gutless lover married her. Wow!

No woman would want to enter a toxic place inhabited by vile and spineless people who look down upon her and her family. But, Prerna ji is special. Beizzati is her oxygen. 

Swiss track tortured us with the pukeworthy dialogues in which madam soulmate objectified herself in the worst possible manner. Remember her my body belongs to filthy housefly lines? If you don't, you're still lucky. 😆

Madam didn't even mind being stalked, slapped, and manhandled. The lack of self worth was seriously sickening. 

Next is madam soulmate's pirated paro marathons. Ewww! 🤢

Woh soiled and burnt...yet miraculously self-healing properties wali saree RB ke sar ke upar. Is this what the CVs meant by divine? A saree with self-healing properties? Which shop sells stuff like this?

Housefly practising his creeping and stalking skills was damn infuriating. Then there's that chai and midnight roti because BZ has no servants. Or, housefly and his family saw fouge Businesswoman as a house help they could order? Mohini certainly did. To an extent, even housefly did.

Debu Da was way more respected. 🥴

Durga puja track needs no words. What worsened it was the gross misuse of the goddess. CVs need to understand that shoving and degrading deties to elevate a couple like this is futile. The deity and forced symbolism wouldn't compensate for something like this which has no soul. 

Post BAJAJ's return, madam successfully exceeded all previous bounds and dreamt of her and her child's apparent killer. That was perhaps the lowest of all lows because it didn't only do further damage an already pathetic character, it degraded a mother too.

I've never watched this level of toxicity and abuse in the name of love. That too when it's overloaded with heavy words like divine, soulmate blah blah. Forget divine, this one isn't even a regular love story. No wonder viewers couldn't connect and the show failed.

It's the toxic obsession and abuse story of two individuals who brought nothing but immense toxicity and destruction in each other's lives and affected their families too. 

There's no trust and communication. 🤡

Prerna ji actually fell in love with housefly's abuses in the name of love. Such was the level of delusion that she lost all sense of self-respect. Komolika is labelled a vamp. But, how is housefly basu any better? At least the vamp wouldn't throw her loved ones down the bridge or hand over her daughter to an unknown woman.

Kitna kuch jhel gaye hum log. 😅🥴

Edited by Wistfulness - 3 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Will read later. 

But reserving my spot. 

😆

Wistfulness thumbnail

Damn! I missed that infamous cheez bit. 😆

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank God, I wasn't a regular viewer of the show.. Will someone tell me why no1 took revenge of Prerna's father's murder and Anurag's father's accident?? Are Prerna and Anurag never angry with Komo for that incident??

As for the use of Gods, Indian serials are always cringeworthy.. I used to watch a show where Bhagwan ji used to bless a cheating couple!! 🤣

Lack of self-worth isn't limited to just Prerna.. Anurag married a woman to save house and property.. He again married the woman despite knowing she is a murderer... Prerna was also going to marry a person for money in Naveen babu track.. She also loves her bf despite his family abusing her family day in and day out.. Shivani is going to marry a person who has God knows how many times hurt her and her family physically... The entire serial is full of characters who are in abusive relationships in past or present...