Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ThePhilosopher

Yeah, they could have at least shown her thinking about it at least once. I do agree with it being a little unrealistic there. But I think this time she will be thinking about it somewhere. 

And as the person said above, how can you trust a stranger?? 

Agree with everyone but still Anirudh was blaming his own wife with Vanraj.. Any wife for a second will feel bad will think about it.

Her friend has already warned her still she's believing Vanraj she's not doubting how is it call seeing and understanding clearly but still avoiding it.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Agree with everyone but still Anirudh was blaming his own wife with Vanraj.. Any wife for a second will feel bad will think about it.

Her friend has already warned her still she's believing Vanraj she's not doubting how is it call seeing and understanding clearly but still avoiding it.

It had been 2 times someone warned about Kavya and Ravanraaj. She should act now.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

It had been 2 times someone warned about Kavya and Ravanraaj. She should act now.

Exactly sometimes a wife just doubts her husband after seeing him talking to a woman only with big smiles and happiness on his face (a bit flirty type)but here TWO people said it directly to her she's still sleeping and said that she's calm and not doubting Vanraaj....I like raavanraj by the wauy it suits him as he treats his wifey badly.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Why yesterday during the dance sequence when Kavya was dancing around Vanraj she was trying to act like Karishma Kapoor....If someone has noticed you can agree or if not avoid.

VulnerableOP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Why yesterday during the dance sequence when Kavya was dancing around Vanraj she was trying to act like Karishma Kapoor....If someone has noticed you can agree or if not avoid.

Although i am quite young, so I don’t exactly know the mannerisms of Karishma Kapoor, but ya i get that vibe(now u have pointed it). By the way, she perfectly radiated the warning and jealousy that she had to show. It was good 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

The thing which really needed to be discussed or maybe I missed is when Vanraaj told Kavya that he has NO INTIMATE relationship with Anupamaa since the birth of Pakhi what was that???

It's still a valid point for Anupamaa to doubt her semi-God Vanraaj...

VulnerableOP thumbnail

The thing which really needed to be discussed or maybe I missed is when Vanraaj told Kavya that he has NO INTIMATE relationship with Anupamaa since the birth of Pakhi what was that???

It's still a valid point for Anupamaa to doubt her semi-God Vanraaj...

Don’t expect any real things from Anupama tbh. Don’t expect logic from her behaviour because it gets applied on humans and not devi like figures🤦‍♀️. I was very serious and excited for the show at first but now I just watch it for time pass.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VulnerableOP

Although i am quite young, so I don’t exactly know the mannerisms of Karishma Kapoor, but ya i get that vibe(now u have pointed it). By the way, she perfectly radiated the warning and jealousy that she had to show. It was good 

I am the same age as karishma so watched all her movies i just like her that's why i noticed her...you can watch the movie with Karishma Amisha Patel and Akshay Kumar watch her  when she's jealous and angry....

VulnerableOP thumbnail

I am the same age as karishma so watched all her movies i just like her that's why i noticed her...you can watch the movie with Karishma Amisha Patel and Akshay Kumar watch her  when she's jealous and angry....

Oh okay, i will. I am just 19 actually, so couldn’t recognise it. I like Karishma though🙂

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VulnerableOP

Oh okay, i will. I am just 19 actually, so couldn’t recognise it. I like Karishma though🙂

You are very young sweety.I like and appreciate your way of thinking your judgement.❤️

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago