Aadhya proved right yet again

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Everyone was angry and cursing adhya for keeping anuj away from anupama in USA

But in hindsight adhya is always proven right now also before also(although she was responsible for accident, 9 year old doing something is her parents fault not kids as per law) 

Now anupama is again going and enjoying with shahs as if shes their bahu not kavya. I pity poor Kavya will this woman ever let her be wife of vanraj or bahu of shahs full life or occupy that post like a dictator all life? 

Shes massaging Baa legs and hands like shes Baas bahu still

Shes most happy seeing dongi hasmukh her father rather her mentor who taught her manipulation techniques she uses on anuj and yashdeep and beeji etc 

Shes talking and chatting and making coffee/breakfast for vanraj like shes his wife in USA

And shes lying shes staying there to catch toshu instead of giving video to NYPD. Who does she think she is FBI agent or Scotland Yard to sit and wait for criminal at a home? We all know she ikes shahs especially vanraj and baa and hasmukh and enjoys their company so wants to stay at Toshu house. Yashdeep ad beeji are fools, anuj the simp is bigger fool. This lady anupama will marry him go to amadavad and again use him to sponsor and take care of full shahs and neglect him and adhya/CA. 

Actually i think about kinjal car accident even if car was in prefect balance she would have removed CA last only no matter what? Because she loves pari who is toshus babby and kinjal whose toshu wife much more than CA or anuj 

She even loved vanraj much more after divorce so allowed him to manipulative Malvika in front of her eyes never told anyone as shes only anuj sister. Imagine if Malvika was vanraj shah sister and another man did that too Malvika hell hath no fury like anupama she would do thandav over that man body for sure for daring to eyes vanraj sister 

But of course anupama will not bother since Malvika is anuj sister and man manipulating her is her God vanraj shah 

She even allowed Baa to humiliate GK kaka in holi festival initially only anuj warned her not to cross limits. 

Imagine if Hasmukh was there instead of GK kaka what would happen. Anupama would become chandi and put trishul into the lady who humiliated Hasmukh Shah 

Will anupama be so happy seeing Ankush bhaiya as Hasmukh never 

Leave Ankush bhai what about her own bhai bhavesh never 

Was anupama so happy seeing anuj as vanraj shah? Never all know answer 

Was anupama so happy seeing adhya as pakhi? Ok leave pakhi shes 30 plus.

If we compare how anupama treating adhya and pari almost similar age kids? ok 6 years gap but are small kids only no not adult and kids. In our families 13 year old and 7 year old are treated similar only small kids we do not treat 13 year as adult. They also get same treatment as 6-7 year olds only 

Adhya was scared of this only hence was stopping anuj from meeting anupama. Anupama true love is vanraj and her real family her only family is shahs and her baa, bapuji, 3 kids and mr. Shah. 

At, most she will care for dolly ben and her kid and hubby as they have vanraj shah blood links. Rest all go take a walk you are needed only when anupam awants help or money for shahs or herself only 

Anuj in his majnugiri will not observe all this how anupama and vanraj and shahs destroyed malvika life for kapadiya empire? Or how anupama destroyed his and CA life? Or how anupama and shahs split him from his family and relatives and made him all alone by her mainuplations. All ran away leaving him as anupama used to make him treat all his family and relatives like options and slaves before her shahs. No wonder malvika, gk kaka, ankush, sara, adhik all left anuj and ran off 

When anuj marries her again same drama will start again.

I just hope adhya life is not destroyed by any shah like they did for Malvika for kapadiya empire 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Who was cursing her for keeping them apart??? I toh was very happy. Phir aayegi life me phir shah's ayenge phir use beizzat karenge, phir wo chup chaap tamaShah dekhegi. Adhya was doing right. In this small age she was mature enough to understand that the "woman" Would only bring sadness and depression to her father. 

She's staying there coz she wants to stay there. No one's manipulating her. She wants to serve them, she wants SAB KUCH (of kavyasmiley2

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Muskie

Who was cursing her for keeping them apart??? I toh was very happy. Phir aayegi life me phir shah's ayenge phir use beizzat karenge, phir wo chup chaap tamaShah dekhegi. Adhya was doing right. In this small age she was mature enough to understand that the "woman" Would only bring sadness and depression to her father. 

She's staying there coz she wants to stay there. No one's manipulating her. She wants to serve them, she wants SAB KUCH (of kavyasmiley2

What i observe is this 

After anupama married anuj all his family and relatives left him and how? By getting manipulated or humilated at hands of shahs or anupama 

Kapadiya family broke up and now only anuj and CA are left in name of kapadiyas 

And adhik may be if he remains for long enough in future

Anupama and Shahs very clever ensured anuj slowly becomes all alone with no family no relatives to support him only Shahs 

They made anuj ill treat all his family malvika, ankush, barkha, adhik everyone that all left him alone 

But Shahs family is all one still 

That says a lot about Shahs and anupama  what sort of ppl they are how they relentlessly work to isolate a person from his loved ones so he slaves for them only 

Anuj never has realized all this why his sister, GK kaka, ankush bhaiya, relatives all left him alone and went away from him as anupam anad shahs got closer to him 

But CA who is just 12-13 seems to realize this - kids sometimes are more clever than adults at understanding other humans 

In all this anuj kapadiya comes across as very ungreatful person he abondoned his sister Mlavika and Gk kaka, ankush bhaiya, neice sara all for whom for anupama and shah family.

Anuj even sold of kapadiya empire his adopted dad legacy any other son would always look after it. Or atleast give it to Malvika 

Hope he does not abondon CA for shahs and anupama - she is scared of that only so gets hyper seeing shahs and anupama 

She has panic attacks and anxiety and depression hence starts screaming seeing anupama or shahs- i forgot psychological term for that actually 

I can imagine in 10 years from now what will happen to anuj kapadiya - CA would have left for job or after marrying. Hes lying at home alone sick. His wife anupama will be enjoying with shahs from 7am to night 11pm and come home at midight. He will die a lonely death and shahs will take away all his wealth through anupama. Final ending is that only. Even his sister and daughter shall not come to his funeral, anupama will be busy when hes on death bed with shah issues. He will die alone with only strangers around him. Hopefully anupama does not run to shah house till his pyre is light at least. 

Actually in real life i have seen such cases where hubby destroys all relations to please wife and finally what i have written has happened. Atleast anuj is rich i have seen family throw their husband/father on roads and he die in footpaths (very rich bungalow owners). Anuj is fast running towards such a fate. 

Being highly qualified a US educated last thing you expect a person is to let your wife manipulate you into submission for her ex family so called mayka and break all bridges with family and relatives you see. If anuj does not understand his future fate than i doubt hes truly done an degree in USA or done any degree because education makes you practical and intelligent enough to understand other humans. Anuj inow running after anupama is making CA separate from him too, as soon as shes educated or big enough she will leave house and run like malvika away from him. Otherwise CA life shall be destroyed by shahs 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Not only extra kapadias but they also removed rakhi dave ,mamaji who were actually entertaining then whole Shah's 

Makers can't write and think  beyond Shah's .they are so obsessed with Shah's that made anupama obessed with them so they can WW shahs and proved Anuj ,other kapadias wrong 

lesh85 thumbnail

absolutely agree with thepost can't explain better than this the character of anupama , pehli baar ek show hai jismein titular character as well as the surrounding characters are all from hard core criminals club  matlab is serial mein alag se villain ki character ki zaroorat hi nahin hai  sab se badi vamp hai anupama jise abusive relationship pasand hai usi mein rahna achha lagta hai, uske liye jise chaahe zaleel karegi like yesterday was anuj and CA and anow the turn is for yashdeep and beeji. 

Makers lagta hai bhikari ho gaye hai, unke paas story develop karne ke liye writers nahi hai ya achhe writers ko paise nahin hai dene ke liye isliye wo samajte hai agar shahs ko achha dikha de ya reform kar de toh anupama ko barbaad nahin dikha sakte phir story develop nahin hogi  is serial ka main objective hi yehi hai show the titular character ruined in every step and glorify crime and criminals  isse achha crime patrol dekhlo usmein kum se kum har episode ke end mein criminal ko sazaa toh milti hai and also the host repeats the phrase Crime never pays and the show ends with this message par anupama kehne ko family drama hai par aisi family jahan pe saare gunde badmash and kameene hain aur crimes ke naye naye ideas implement karte rehte hai  is serial ke message aadmi apne ghar walon ki wajah se safe nahin hai